• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2013 Australian Entrants Post Here :)

Oh Wow!

Wow. Just Wow. A second chance this year? I hope we don't need it - but I'm glad to hear it is there!!!

Hi everyone :)

There is so much speculation it's giving me a headache reading it lol

I like to think our chances here in Oceania are good anyway, but the possibility of two draws is excellent!

I would rather NOT wait until October but if Tuesday is a 'no', then I'll take that wait :)

Q

GOODLUCK TO ALL MY FELLOW AUSTRALIANS!! I'm really hoping that us here in Oz have good chances! Only a few hours to go!

BTW - saw on the website where you check the results and it doesn't say anything about time of results only "Please check back at the link above on or after May 1, 2012 for Entrants who applied for DV-2013"..so I will be trying in 1 hour and 38 minutes!

Me too!

I have my confirmation number here with me at work - I will just keep refreshing the page until hopefully something will show up that is a link.

I'm feeling good so far :)

Good luck Aussies !

Q

Feeling good is the best thing! positive thinking. Right now i'm looking on craigslist for apartments and then checking it out on google maps just to get me excited and keep my mind on the positive!

Feeling good is the best thing! positive thinking. Right now i'm looking on craigslist for apartments and then checking it out on google maps just to get me excited and keep my mind on the positive!

I'm reading the blog of a girl who grew up not far from me and won the lottery in 2008 after 5 years of trying. She lives in NY now, married and very happy. I love reading her adventures and seeing all her photos of the States.

Q

I know how you feel - I barely got any sleep last night! A couple of people here at work know, and they keep smiling at me when they walk past my desk lol

Q

The wait is driving me CRAZY! Why, why, why! Noon! Now I have to wait another 12 hours!

Good luck everyone........... so you never have to go through this again!

I keep reading the posts that link the official site saying its "their" midday it is open, not just after midnight - which means 12 more hours!

I really wanted it to be 2pm - I am ready for 2pm!

I keep reading the posts that link the official site saying its "their" midday it is open, not just after midnight - which means 12 more hours!

I really wanted it to be 2pm - I am ready for 2pm!

Where does it say midday?

It says it a bit further down the document, I thought the same until I spotted it lower down.

:(