• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2013 AOS Only

how to correct forms sent to kcc

the forms I sent to KCC on the petition I wrote my name and address but now I have got a sponsor in U.S... so how can I change that.

how to makes changes after sending forms to kcc

on my supplemental
registration form (DSP-122) on number 6a (level of education completed) I should have checked the box College,No Degree instead of University Degree... (am still in school) plz how to change that.. or is it okay? CN: 2014AF00008***

Last edited by a moderator:
how to correct forms sent to kcc

the program am doing in my local university is UK course. I will request transcript from the UK center for the interview, meaning my local university name will not reflect on the transcript. but I wrote my local university on the forms I filled out... plz is that okay or will it cause a problem? CN: 2014AF00008***

woooo my interview is less than a week away...AAAAAAHHH o_o how exciting but scary at the same time..
can't stop thinking about the yes/no question and how I 'apparently' did violate something..

Anyways, I read somewhere that I needed to bring 2 passport sized pictures of myself during the interview, is this true?
It doesn't make sense since I'll be there in person and he can compare me to the other pictures I've ever submitted before right?

Also, this is a silly question but...would a recommendation letter from my pastor help? hahaha :)
Some church friend told me it makes me look more 'trustable'. Then again with so many different religion and believes out there, my interviewer might not agree with my believe..then that'll be a minus point o_o

My parents has been worried about my sponsor..so they've been sending lots of money to my bank account..shall I just print out my bank statement and show them I got money?
Or shall I go to my bank chain and ask for an official letter (if that even exists) that states how I'm capable of staying alive? :p

silly questions..I'm probably thinking too much..but better be safe than sorry!

You won't need photo and recommendation letter.
I printed my last bank statement, it should be enough.

don't worry, it's easier than what you worried about :) good luck with your interview.

woooo my interview is less than a week away...AAAAAAHHH o_o how exciting but scary at the same time..
can't stop thinking about the yes/no question and how I 'apparently' did violate something..

Anyways, I read somewhere that I needed to bring 2 passport sized pictures of myself during the interview, is this true?
It doesn't make sense since I'll be there in person and he can compare me to the other pictures I've ever submitted before right?

Also, this is a silly question but...would a recommendation letter from my pastor help? hahaha :)
Some church friend told me it makes me look more 'trustable'. Then again with so many different religion and believes out there, my interviewer might not agree with my believe..then that'll be a minus point o_o

My parents has been worried about my sponsor..so they've been sending lots of money to my bank account..shall I just print out my bank statement and show them I got money?
Or shall I go to my bank chain and ask for an official letter (if that even exists) that states how I'm capable of staying alive? :p

silly questions..I'm probably thinking too much..but better be safe than sorry!

Hi guys,

where and how do you check the status of your application/interview?
where can I find the receipt number?

Hi guys,
I went to FO today to follow up my case, the officer told me for your interview you have to bring all the copies also,other than originals. She also told me that you may be asked for I-864 as financial document. Is she true about copies and I-864?
Thanks.

About copies, yes, she's right.

I-864? She's both right and wrong. Your IL may say bring an I864, if your FO sends out the generic IL which they use for all AOS applications. In that case, an I-134 will be acceptable in its place if you do not meet the financial requirement on your own. I-864 is not applicable to DV based AOS application

Hi guys,
I went to FO today to follow up my case, the officer told me for your interview you have to bring all the copies also,other than originals. She also told me that you may be asked for I-864 as financial document. Is she true about copies and I-864?
Thanks.

Dear Sm1smom,
So I should wait for my IL, if anything required they mention in that,yes? such as I864 or any other docs, but if not my W2s and paychecks and bank statements are enough, yes? because I meet the financial requirements on my own.
Thanks.

There's no guarantee your IL will mention something if it's missing. You may receive a generic letter with a long list of items to bring (most of which may not be applicable to you), or receive one that says nothing about what to bring along, yet the IO will ask for stuff at the time of the item. You just have to be diligent and pre-emptive, think of any document that could possibly help with your case and take them along.

If you're able to prove you have an above poverty level income, you have nothing to worry about regarding financial issues.

Dear Sm1smom,
So I should wait for my IL, if anything required they mention in that,yes? such as I864 or any other docs, but if not my W2s and paychecks and bank statements are enough, yes? because I meet the financial requirements on my own.
Thanks.

Hi Everyone,

The record for this year is mine for the longest waiting ever, Finally after an interview on last monday, yesterday my status online changed to card production.
My interview was 45 min long that they asked me about my application and gave them a copy of my marriage certificate in my native language as well showed them the original birth certificate, then yes or no questions then many questions about my first time coming to the US. Then they took me to the waiting area and my wife entered for 25 min and she provided her original birth certificate in our native language. they told us we will make our decision later.
Thank you guys for all the support and I wish to all the remaining people to get it as soon as possible!!

Congrats nannous.

Hi Everyone,

The record for this year is mine for the longest waiting ever, Finally after an interview on last monday, yesterday my status online changed to card production.
My interview was 45 min long that they asked me about my application and gave them a copy of my marriage certificate in my native language as well showed them the original birth certificate, then yes or no questions then many questions about my first time coming to the US. Then they took me to the waiting area and my wife entered for 25 min and she provided her original birth certificate in our native language. they told us we will make our decision later.
Thank you guys for all the support and I wish to all the remaining people to get it as soon as possible!!

YAY,
My interview got over. The officer was very friendly...She said everything was fine...
BUT, she said she is waiting for some document from KCC. After that, it will be approved. She said it will take about max 2 weeks.
Hope it gets over by the deadline!
Geoffrey.