• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2013 AOS Only

Hawi,

Today my cases went from "accepted" to "card production" to "decision". How was your status changes ?
Exactly the same. and I received my greencard today. Congratulations!. Now the status will change back to decision as they update you on card mailing details and tracking number.

Received big mail from the US Bureau of Citizenship today.
It was the return of my medical. It's open and nothing is inside except for a scan of my ribcage X-ray...

anyone?

confused...

Mom!! One of my lung is apparently bigger than the other :eek: wow...

My x ray looks alot like this one:

http://www.philosophyinaction.com/blog/?p=3231

There it says its an collapsed lung...but here (http://img.webmd.com/dtmcms/live/webmd/consumer_assets/site_images/media/medical/hw/h9991297_001.jpg) it says its an heart..?

EDIT:

You know what, considering I'm healthy...why send me my x-ray back?

EDIT AGAIN:

I read here ( http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/us...nnel=fe529c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCRD )

"9. The I-693, Medical Examination, and I-864 should include any supporting evidence requested by the instructions. Do not have the civil surgeon mail the I-693 to the NBC. If responding to a request for evidence, the I-693 must be submitted with the request for evidence letter so the response is matched to the proper file. Do not submit chest x-ray film as part of your medical examination."

Is that why they returned it?
Then again, since everything was sealed to begin with there was no way for me to take the x-ray out..
do I..have a collapsed lung!? o_o mama mia

Last edited by a moderator:
Great to hear that you are greened :)

It is now "Decision". Seems next step receiving UPS tracking number. Do you have to be present during delivery ? Or they just leave it in your mailbox/door?

NEED some advice from the experts please:

My case is still pending with USCIS. Status shows file still in acceptance stage in Lee summit, MO. While I have already completed interview. My EAD/AP has been approved and I have received it.

I have to travel outside US at the end of the month for family reason. I have valid H1B. In such case, can I use my H1B to travel and renter US, without using AP? Not sure if I have to use AP.. Also concerned that if I use AP , then my H1B might get cancelled.

Please advise if anyone has knowledge n experience in such situation. Help much appreciated.

So that letter was the only interview letter you have received for the whole family?

I'm in a similar situation, but we have received notofications and interview letters for both of us separately.

Have you sent two separate I-485s for you and your wife?

I'm in a similar situation, but we have received notofications and interview letters for both of us separately.

Sounds like i need to contact USCIS for our case; mainly for my name not showing on the letter. We did submit two i485s for both of us.

Did you receive the letters on the same day and is the interview date the same for both of you?

Folks,
What does it mean that "KCC sends file to FO" ? I saw that in some signatures in previous AOS threads, this approximately happens after biometrics ...
Also, please share your thoughts about how to find out about the outcome of the background check and if there are ways to get an update on the status .. Tried to call FBI but the answering machine says they no longer give that info ..
Thanks