• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2013 AOS Only

Hey guys,

It looks like this year AOS takes much longer than previous year. I am so super worried about this! I am doing AOS, but if won't receive any bio letter within one month, thinking to notify KCC about Counseling Process. All this is way much more stressful than I expected...

Good luck again to everybody and many thanks to ANON for all his valuable advices!

Expected date of interview

Hello,

i was winner of 2013. with CN: 2013AF00075xxx Pls when can be my EXPECTED DATE of interview? any help ??

Hello,

i was winner of 2013. with CN: 2013AF00075xxx Pls when can be my EXPECTED DATE of interview? any help ??
looks like August per the bulletin
Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA 81,200 Except Nigeria 19,800

My interview was completed on 5/22/13. Officer told me she cannot make any decision due to pending I-131/waiting on A-file. I got same letter like you " saying further continuance". My I-131 just got approved last week. I sent a copy to Field Office.

I-485 still shows Acceptance. Does this ever change?

Anything else I can do? I am planning to call USCIS and talk to Level 2 officer this Friday if I can get them on the phone....

My I131 and I765 still show initial Review. However, that did not hinder my greencard CPO. I think you just found a IO who felt differently/ was not aware that the green card supersedes the EAD and AP.

2014 AOS Medicals Question....
Case No.: 2014AF00008XXXX

Looks like my case can be current in Oct-Nov 2013. I have sent the forms to KCC (thats all I have done yet).
We are planning to get our medicals done in August. As part of medical form, I see some tests on Hepatitis. We havent had those and read somewhere that it takes multiple dosages running up to 6 months.

So, the question is , will the medical officer filling up form "fail us" on that item in October as the dosage would be pending and that too for 6 months? Any idea 2013 community?

2014 AOS Medicals Question....
Case No.: 2014AF00008XXXX

Looks like my case can be current in Oct-Nov 2013. I have sent the forms to KCC (thats all I have done yet).
We are planning to get our medicals done in August. As part of medical form, I see some tests on Hepatitis. We havent had those and read somewhere that it takes multiple dosages running up to 6 months.

So, the question is , will the medical officer filling up form "fail us" on that item in October as the dosage would be pending and that too for 6 months? Any idea 2013 community?
My phisician told me USCIS only requires the first two doses

Wow..
Okay, so my medical expires somewhere this June..I'm not exactly sure when.
I don't know when my interview will be but they have received my medical already (through I-485 early May)

So is this a case where "It's allright, we received your medical before it had expired :) "
or a "Well, we will open it during the interview so its too late now muahaha >: ("

? uh oh

Case number

Good evening all, i have sent forms, but i have forgotten to put the case number on envelop and in all sheets as requests,however i have put the printed sheet with bar code in the envelope. Is serious error or should i make a new expedition. Thank you[

Good evening all, i have sent forms, but i have forgotten to put the case number on envelop and in all sheets as requests,however i have put the printed sheet with bar code in the envelope. Is serious error or should i make a new expedition. Thank you[

As far as I know if there is something wrong they will return you the parcel.so you don't need to send another package

Does anybody know about AOS processing time in Miami?anybody from Miami?

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, Does AOS I-485 etc. under DV Lottery also follow the same processing times as other I-485 processing times? I am in Bloomington, IL and my FO is Chicago IL, and I have heard that it takes 4-5 months for I-485 processing in Chicago, FO. But that I have heard for mostly employment based I-485, last stage of GC process. Is it the same for DV lottery too? So, even if my date becomes current in Oct'13 and I submit all docs (I-485 etc.) on Oct 1st, I am looking at the interview to happen only in Feb-March'14 timeframe?

Case No.:2014AF00008XXX