• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2013 AOS Only

1. They usually ask copies of PP pages with visas and entry stamps, but you may send all the pages if you would like. Just few extra bucks in expenses :)
2. If you are on F1 visa it is not advisable to apply for EAD. You may jeopardize your status if God forbid something goes wrong with AOS process. I dont think it will delay the process, other members may give you more information as I did not apply for EAD or AP
Thanks varxx;
1/ I don't mind sending all pages obviously, the only concern i have is that I have 3 or 4 visa stamps on my passport to european and middleeastern countries and i am afraid this will trigger more checks; and then more time to process which I try to avoid ...
2/ Principal applicant is on H4, and spouse is on H1b. EAD is not very critical to us at this point but we may need the AP just in case ..

Thanks varxx;
1/ I don't mind sending all pages obviously, the only concern i have is that I have 3 or 4 visa stamps on my passport to european and middleeastern countries and i am afraid this will trigger more checks; and then more time to process which I try to avoid ...

You need to copy your current US visa, they won't care about other stuff.

edwardklau and mgcelik,

Good luck with your interviews!!!

Thanks varxx! I am going to interview along with my wife. Can someone share your interview experience? Anything that I should aware of? Anything I should bring along besides the things on the checklists they provide? Thanks!

Thanks varxx! I am going to interview along with my wife. Can someone share your interview experience? Anything that I should aware of? Anything I should bring along besides the things on the checklists they provide? Thanks!

don't worry too much about interview, just relax and answer each question with truth, nothing but truth
you can find interview experience of each people in this thread.
and just bring everything that you have.

hello friends plz i was selected for dv 2013,,, am very new to the information or next thing to do,,, i was told about dsp 122 that i will send it to kcc,,, are my going print the form or fill it online or what? plz help put me tru these first process,, i dont realy hv idea to it..

Ohh , did u mean Biographic page and other pages including US Visa stamps only ? No need to include other countries Visas ?
Thanks.

Copies of the bio page, the page that shows passport validity if it's on a different page, current US visa page, and I-94.

Is your number already current? You can fill the dsp 122 online and then print it out. You will add two passport photos I guess and the winning notification letter with the barcode.You have to do this asap

hello friends plz i was selected for dv 2013,,, am very new to the information or next thing to do,,, i was told about dsp 122 that i will send it to kcc,,, are my going print the form or fill it online or what? plz help put me tru these first process,, i dont realy hv idea to it..

Why are you littering the forum with the same question that you've already been given answers to on a different thread? Ever heard the story of the boy that cried wolf when he had no cause to? Be careful, or you might find yourself in the same situation. You already posted on some other threads about your hope to be selected for DV 2014, your lack of knowledge on what to expect and how to proceed, etc. You were advised to wait and be selected as your selection notification will contain further instructions (if you're lucky to be selected). But then you had to come on the AOS thread and claim to be a clueless DV2013 selectee.

http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?548215-DV-2013-Lucky-Winners-Post-Here/page2

The DV2013 AOS Thread is for already selected people with genuine questions on how to successfully process their GCs. Please don't litter it.

Thanks for pointing this out Sm1smom... I just read his previous thread

Why are you littering the forum with the same question that you've already been given answers to on a different thread? Ever heard the story of the boy that cried wolf when he had no cause to? Be careful, or you might find yourself in the same situation. You already posted on some other threads about your hope to be selected for DV 2014, your lack of knowledge on what to expect and how to proceed, etc. You were advised to wait and be selected as your selection notification will contain further instructions (if you're lucky to be selected). But then you had to come on the AOS thread and claim to be a clueless DV2013 selectee.

http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?548215-DV-2013-Lucky-Winners-Post-Here/page2

The DV2013 AOS Thread is for already selected people with genuine questions on how to successfully process their GCs. Please don't litter it.

Hey folks. I had done my interview this morning. Everything went smooth. IO asked me questions related all the forms that I filed. I just checked the uscis website. My status jumped from acceptance to card/document production. Big relief!!!! Thanks everyone who helped me through my process. without you, things would be a lot difficult!