• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2013 AOS Only

Hello Every1,
I know we have discussed this before, but i just wanted to make sure. We are getting ready for our medicals and just wanted to check do we need to do any other vaccines than MMR, Influenza, TB and Tetanus? One of my friends who did medical in the past told me that she had to do Hepatitis b too. I read in the forum that we only do four. Plz guide me on this.
Thanks.

You don't need to worry about that right now. When you go to the exam, the physician will tell you which vaccines you need, then you can go to a public health clinic to get them. If you want to be proactive, you can get the vaccines you mentioned beforehand and show the physician the proof. I don't think you'll need anything else other than MMR, Influenza and Td/Tdap.

Hello Every1,
I know we have discussed this before, but i just wanted to make sure. We are getting ready for our medicals and just wanted to check do we need to do any other vaccines than MMR, Influenza, TB and Tetanus? One of my friends who did medical in the past told me that she had to do Hepatitis b too. I read in the forum that we only do four. Plz guide me on this.
Thanks.

The list of your vaccinations is entirely a function of your age. There could be much more vaccines on the list

The list of your vaccinations is entirely a function of your age. There could be much more vaccines on the list

Dude, you already litter whole bunch of threads, you need not to write here. Especially this kind of noninformative stuff! We share our experience, in my experience (and some others) there were only three vaccines. Everybody understands there is a plethora of vaccines one could have, what is YOUR experience, how many vaccines did YOU need? Write that, instead of obvious noninformative stuff!

Dude, you already litter whole bunch of threads, you need not to write here. Especially this kind of noninformative stuff! We share our experience, in my experience (and some others) there were only three vaccines. Everybody understands there is a plethora of vaccines one could have, what is YOUR experience, how many vaccines did YOU need? Write that, instead of obvious noninformative stuff!

Dude, you are not the one who asked the question. Hard to believe united1 wanted this crap

Dude, you are not the one who asked the question. Hard to believe united1 wanted this crap

Thanks raevsky.
I think we should leave this matter here and move on. I am not taking any sides. I just dont want a debate on this matter.
Thank you. Cheers!!

hello guys,

It is really getting frustrating as we are not finding anyone to sign I-134. Everyone is freaking out when they see the word "sue" and are just making excuses. Really frustrating!!!

Hi there,
I am a DV selectee. This forum has been very helpful.
My case number is 2013AF0008XXXX.
I am currently in the US on valid F-1 ( at least until end of fiscal year) and I plan to do AOS. Here are my questions:
How early before current date should I send AOS package to chicago? (still checking visa bulletin to see when I become current)
It seems people send package about a month and a half in advance before current date. How early is too early?
How accurate are the processing times at field offices when looking up USCIS website?
It seems for many, it goes much faster than what processing times indicate on USCIS website.
Thank you

Thanks to all of you guys. Kazore and pritu_sharma, this week it's you turn, good luck!

varxx, don't sweat it too much, I'm sure you guys will be fine without I-134.

smgt625, do not send it earlier, otherwise it'll be rejected and will cost more time. The processing times at field offices do not reflect DV AOS cases at all, look at the spreadsheet posted in this thread to have an idea.

Quick question: Did anybody sign the DS-230 at the interview? There is a part that's supposed to be signed before CO but we do AOS not CP, so I guess none of us signed that part in our interviews, right? Consequently, that checkbox about receiving SSN didn't go into effect I suppose. Anybody receiving SS card without applying?

However, the right answer comes from me, as well as a lot of others.

I don't see others blabbering like you. And as always, you are wrong again. Please do enlighten us which immigration process you went through. DV, AOS or 2013, which one? If not, feel free not to litter the "DV 2013 AOS Only" topic.