• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2013 AOS Only

Thank you guys. I just noticed something strange. I remember a week ago, user Jacksonhole mentioned that his status page has change to testing and interview. Mine has changed to acceptance today which is the first Blue circle in the cycle. The strange thing is that in the cycle, there is ni testin and review circle for me. This is the cycle:
Acceptance > Initial Review > Decision > Post Decision Activity > Card/Document Production

My attorney told me that she had some DV cases without an interview being scheduled.

Jacksonhole, could you please check your status page and tell us if you still see the interview circle in the cycle?
loladvas13: CONGRATSSS!!! almost there!

Thank you guys. I just noticed something strange. I remember a week ago, user Jacksonhole mentioned that his status page has change to testing and interview. Mine has changed to acceptance today which is the first Blue circle in the cycle. The strange thing is that in the cycle, there is ni testin and review circle for me. This is the cycle:
Acceptance > Initial Review > Decision > Post Decision Activity > Card/Document Production

My attorney told me that she had some DV cases without an interview being scheduled.

Jacksonhole, could you please check your status page and tell us if you still see the interview circle in the cycle?

Hi Loladvas,

My status tab was changed to the following:
Acceptance -> Initial Review -> Testing and Interview -> Decision -> Post Decision Activity -> Card/Document Production
as soon as I saw my status update. It remains exactly the same right now.
According to the previous DV AOS timeline, a few people indeed did not have any interview at all.
Hopefully you are the fortunate one! If so, then congratulations!
I am not sure but probably that is why you are getting your EAD.
Good luck and please keep us updated :)

By the way, I also submitted I-131 and I-765 but none of them have been updated yet in the tracking system.

Mjp best of luck with interview

mjp,

Per google tracker your interview is tomorrow, Best of luck. Couldn't find any of your previous post to reply from.

Minto64,

I feel that it is just an issue with the online tracking system and I will go through the interview. The status is stocked on the Acceptance stage and it means nothing.

And, whatever happens, I will be here helping others as long as I can. I owe to this forum big time. Without it, the whole process would have been a hassle. All the information floating around and the support I got from all the people in this forum (and specially you) were priceless.

I wish success for all of us 2013 AOSers! ;)

Loladvas13,

Hope you can be the first amongst dvAOS13 forumites who can get the GC this year without an interview. In case it happens hope you don't go AWOL from the forum as you keep it active. I will surely comeback after my interview to help others navigate through this journey.

For silent forumites update your info on the below spreadsheet.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AjoXax6rTIh6dDduVnZRMXpSekI5bFgxc0lGWkV6QlE

Hi guys. YAY! i am sorry i was out of forum for so looong. But i had interview yesterday and it was approved.It was easy ,the total time i spent there-was 1 hour,officer was very nice and we just had friendly conversation. So waiting for welcome letter and green card, i will have some time later and will try to put my name in the time line. wish you good luck!

Hi guys. YAY! i am sorry i was out of forum for so looong. But i had interview yesterday and it was approved.It was easy ,the total time i spent there-was 1 hour,officer was very nice and we just had friendly conversation. So waiting for welcome letter and green card, i will have some time later and will try to put my name in the time line. wish you good luck!

CONGRATUALTIONS STRIJEPOP!!!

You're the first of us in getting the green card! Are you going to celebrate? How will you celebrate it? :)

Pryanik :)

Congrats

Strijepop,

Glad that you are now greened despite your initial issues with your boss if I recall.

Congrats!

Thank you. I appreciate everything you are doing here. Everybody will get it!!!!!! Yeah, my boss sucks, I will just leave him after i will get the card, but i will do it nice) Thank you everybody. Good luck to you!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone,

My receipt number for I-485 is finally active. The tracking system shows the case in the "Acceptance" stage. I hope it is a good sign that the FO is finally doing something.

Mine updated today also with Acceptance status with a date in October so they have only loaded past information. Hopefully this will change soon. :)

Pryanik :)

Loladvas13,

My case status is finally active showing the same cycle as yours. Currently at acceptance stage.
For other forumites, it has taken almost 2 months for the receipt to get activated on the website.
FYI should you have any questions on your case, USCIS level 2 customer service can always assist.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the update.

Loladvas13,

My case status is finally active showing the same cycle as yours. Currently at acceptance stage.
For other forumites, it has taken almost 2 months for the receipt to get activated on the website.
FYI should you have any questions on your case, USCIS level 2 customer service can always assist.

congratulation...........for your interview approval

hi strijepop:
I am new to this forum. Anyway, congrats to you.......I am wondering if you could explain me........how was your interview day went?.......If you could share from initial to all the way end of your interview........and after the interview completion.....did interviewer will say about the approval or denied? It would be appreciated.

arbind988