• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2012 Lottery Winners From Jordan and Middle East

Final package Sent

Salam every one

after long thinking i decide to go for AOS instead Counselor process specially after the visa bulletin shows CURRENT for all cases number so i did the Medical Test in 4/19/2012 and the all package prepared and sent for me and my wife with the form I-765 Employment authorization for both of us i spend more than 6 hours to arrange the all requirements and its been sent to Chicago in 4/23/2012

hey guy's any one need help in AOS am ready to help

we filed almost the same date

Salam every one

after long thinking i decide to go for AOS instead Counselor process specially after the visa bulletin shows CURRENT for all cases number so i did the Medical Test in 4/19/2012 and the all package prepared and sent for me and my wife with the form I-765 Employment authorization for both of us i spend more than 6 hours to arrange the all requirements and its been sent to Chicago in 4/23/2012

hey guy's any one need help in AOS am ready to help

hello EYW979, we filed almost the same day. I wish you the best :)

hello

My Case number is 2012as00037xxx and idid my interviw and they sill didn give me the visa they want form me to sand Affidavit of supportform I-134

wat is support form I-134 ??

THX GUYS:)

My Case number is 2012as00037xxx and idid my interviw and they sill didn give me the visa they want form me to sand Affidavit of supportform I-134

wat is support form I-134 ??

THX GUYS:)

Samirah,

I-134 is a document from a US citizen or i think even an LPR who will take responsibility to support you in the USA so you are not a public Charge.

If you do not have anyone to do it for you then you need own assets like cash in the Bank around 12 -15 thousand USD is what they say.

please research this more or it will be to late for you.

AOS Step by step in easy way without lawyer

Hey guys i would like to ask all of you to join me in my facebook page which is concern about evry single details about the DVlottery and filling all forms and now i am offring help in AOS step by step in easy way without any lawyer or paralegal and it will save you more the 1500$ join my page guys, like the page, ask your questions get the answers immidiatly.
www.facebook.com/DV2013Free.

EYAD

I am looking at the http://egypt.usembassy.gov/consular/iv8.html - schedule for immigrant visa appointments for Cairo consulate. I see only 26 DV related appointments for June 2012. What does it mean?
There are 4664 winners from Egypt in DV-2012. Where are the interviews?
In DV-2010 there were 4201 winners and 3253 DV visas were issued for Egypt. That is a lot, should be several hundred per month. Where are the appointments?

According to http://travel.state.gov/visa/fees/fees_5455.html?cid=9166 , consulate in Cairo processes all visa categories for residents of Egypt. Are the interviews for egyptians for DV somehow conducted in another consulate? Where? Why?

the same thing happened in my country, a family member had interview last month and he told me he was the only one over there for DV visa

Strange. Morocco does not have a special per country cutoff (like Egypt). In Kenya there a lot of interviews also Africa, at least some days.

but there should be a very least something like 30-40 per day since Morocco got something similar to 1300 winners every year

I am looking at the http://egypt.usembassy.gov/consular/iv8.html - schedule for immigrant visa appointments for Cairo consulate. I see only 26 DV related appointments for June 2012. What does it mean?
There are 4664 winners from Egypt in DV-2012. Where are the interviews?
In DV-2010 there were 4201 winners and 3253 DV visas were issued for Egypt. That is a lot, should be several hundred per month. Where are the appointments?

According to http://travel.state.gov/visa/fees/fees_5455.html?cid=9166 , consulate in Cairo processes all visa categories for residents of Egypt. Are the interviews for egyptians for DV somehow conducted in another consulate? Where? Why?

Stange1 I know that many Egyptians interview around the middle east.

Do you think this supports the AOS theory? more allocations to US students or those already in the USA?

I know that many Egyptians interview around the middle east
How many? Give examples. What countries? What are their rank numbers? When you say Egyptians, do you mean they were born in Egypt?