• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2012 Applicants and Lucky Winners

case number-2011AF29***
interview date-15 march 2011
interview result-on A.P [RETURN ON 23 MAY 2011]
P.O.E.-HOPEFUL NEW YORK

THE GOD I TRUST WILL NOT SEE ME TO SHAME!!!

Countdown

Regardless of how many people applied they mayb thousands,ten thousands,hundred thousands, if u were ment to go to America u will go regardless at least u r differnt from somebody who dint play u have 1 chance out of 3500(7% of each country) or lets say 1 out of 100,000 of all the visas! Thats a fair game i thnk lets have hope if u dont have hope u r as well dead b'coz its only a dead person that doesn't have hope so my dear friends i believe we will all b selected for further processing!

Pls i'll like to advice dat u all decide on a particular thread to stick to, so that previous winners can come in to contribute, it will help in keeping everybody 2geda and promote concentration n unity. I wish u all the best of luck come may. He did it 4 me, i know He will do it 4 u all in Jesus name.

Hello everybody,
yes, only 6 days to go. Lets make it 5 days, even 4, just 3, 2days, after tomorrow. Tomorrow... Its soo close.

yes less than a week!!!
7 months passed since application period. So long for getting the results...
Anyway it's near though. Keep praying guys!!! It's all what we can do for the last moments...