• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2012 Applicants and Lucky Winners

Hi guys , i would like to tell everybody how DV program has a bad influence on our health and our life , when you submit your entry you will never do anything to improve your life during the waiting time , you will never build a new house because you think you are going to USA next year , maybe you wont think to have more kids this year to make the relocation to USA more easier , YOU WONT CARE ABOUT THE FEELING OF YOUR FREINDS AND YOUR RELATIVES BECAUSE you know that next year you will be in USA so who cares , you wont think to do any enterprise or object to improve your economic status because these thing take time and you dont have any because next you will be in USA , so during the waiting TIME ITS CONSIDERED TO BE A DEAD time you wont do anything in your life except waiting , and when the results comes out , then you will be shocked and even depressed because it was a wasting of time , you lost all your time waiting and you did nothing and the big disaster is to think again to reapply again next year .........
GUYS WAKE UP FROM THIS DREAM this is your life , live it normaly , stop counting days and months , time is precious , do something to improve your life and stop thinking about this shut , you lose your time , my god i can not beleive you guys , do you think you are going to HEAVEN , anyway as i say everytime my words will be appreciated but not now , untill you wake up guys from this madness ...
today or tommorow the results will be ready online , i wish the best for the winners , and for those who did not win , i would like to advice them to forget about this shut and immediately think about there life , work , family and freinds .
**** the results what ever it is , i have a life to live , i wish everybody to say that before checking the results online .
Good luck

@ Gaza. My guy u are right on some point. I still disagree with on some! When i played mine in 2009, i was not having a sleepless night. I told my wife after my wedding in may 2010 that our honey moon was going to be in the usa, cos i was only given 2 or 3 days off at work, so there was nothing like h-moon. Even the money was not there in the first place! But do u know that i lost my confirmation page? And also forgot about the lottery, not on purpose. Not until the first notification got to my place one weekend that i was at home, cos i run a weekend program. When the postman came and demanded for an i.d, he told me that i have won dvlottry. At first i was not sure of what he was saying, bcos of scam! But the name on the envelope is my name. The guy was expecting me to jump up and start dancing or something, but on the contrary i was calm and calculated. I was at home with my wife and she was the one that attended to the guy first before calling me, cos she knows i collected her passport photo when i was entring for the lottry. But that was all she knows. My point here is that if i had not recieved the notification letter, that would have been how i would have lost this opportunity. Bcos by the grace of God upon us me and my family had a successful interview on thursday 28, and will be going for our visa pickup next week. But if it were to be this time around that kcc would'nt be using postal mail to notify people, it would have been a total lost. So give this guys a break and rather wish them well! Life itself is a risk, and it's more riskky not taking risk! Gudluck guyz and God bless!

@ Gaza. My guy u are right on some point. I still disagree with on some! When i played mine in 2009, i was not having a sleepless night. I told my wife after my wedding in may 2010 that our honey moon was going to be in the usa, cos i was only given 2 or 3 days off at work, so there was nothing like h-moon. Even the money was not there in the first place! But do u know that i lost my confirmation page? And also forgot about the lottery, not on purpose. Not until the first notification got to my place one weekend that i was at home, cos i run a weekend program. When the postman came and demanded for an i.d, he told me that i have won dvlottry. At first i was not sure of what he was saying, bcos of scam! But the name on the envelope is my name. The guy was expecting me to jump up and start dancing or something, but on the contrary i was calm and calculated. I was at home with my wife and she was the one that attended to the guy first before calling me, cos she knows i collected her passport photo when i was entring for the lottry. But that was all she knows. My point here is that if i had not recieved the notification letter, that would have been how i would have lost this opportunity. Bcos by the grace of God upon us me and my family had a successful interview on thursday 28, and will be going for our visa pickup next week. But if it were to be this time around that kcc would'nt be using postal mail to notify people, it would have been a total lost. So give this guys a break and rather wish them well! Life itself is a risk, and it's more riskky not taking risk! Gudluck guyz and God bless!

Well said heavenborn. U av hit the nail on the head. Life is all about risk and its so wonderfull and fufilling when u end up succeeding after taking such risk. That is the game about this lottery. U must be optimistic all the time and adopt the power of positive thinking. Always tell urself u will succeed oneday. Death and life are in the power of the tongue and those that use it wisely, will eat the fruit thereof. In the Bible, Moses ran away from Egypt as a Prince, to become a fugitive,but later came back to defeat pharaoh as a servant of God. Joseph also was sold as a slave to an Egyptian master, but later became a leader in charge of all the Kings wealth. What i'm i trying to say, there's room for improvement as long as God as made u a winner and if u never won, then still trust God for greater things. I wish u guyz all the best and remain bless.

be Optimistic

life by itself is ups and downs, but as human being u must think positive. most of us we think us is land of opportunity but what u think and the truth may be different.There is one saying in economics unlimited wants and limited resources. So there is no satisfaction in life,but try is not danger fill the form each year if u win good use the opportunity if you don't win no matter

life by itself is ups and downs, but as human being u must think positive. most of us we think us is land of opportunity but what u think and the truth may be different.There is one saying in economics unlimited wants and limited resources. So there is no satisfaction in life,but try is not danger fill the form each year if u win good use the opportunity if you don't win no matter

To me, US is a land full of open doors. We are not playing this lottery because we cant afford 3 meals aday at home. No no no, we are trying to give our next generation a better life. If my children goes to school in America and if so wishes to come back to their home country, well fine by me. Atleast i will die a happy man. I av end up giving my children a good life and a better education and it continues like that. U are not defeated when u lost, U are defeated when u quit. Guyz, dont quit, no matter the result u meet online tommorrow. Best wishes!

Hi WINNERS , i think this is the best way to begin my speech , everybody think that i am trying to frustrating and Upseting the others , in fact i am not , i am only trying to be REALISTIC INSTEAD OF OPTIMISTIC , i am only doing my best to prepare the people who unfortuntely WILL lose this year , this is not the end of the world , and they have to make sure that every year 18 million submission received and only 100000 entry win , mean that its very very normal to lose .
BUT FOR THOSE WHO WIN THIS YEAR , I REALLY CONSIDERED THEM TO BE VERY LUCKY I WILL HAVE THE HONOR TO CELEBRATE WITH THEM AND TO SHARE THE JOY WITH THEM .

i found this site recently and i am trying to be freindly with everybody , i am not trying to depressed anybody , i wish the best for all of you
congratulation for allllll........of you are the lucky winners
AND WELLCOME TO USA
I hope this time you will like my speech .
by the way i did not participate this year and i am not going to ..

BEST WISHES ............

Good morning guys, I hope you got a good night's rest cuz our adrenaline is now in high gear to stay up for the results and CELEBRATIONS hopefully at 12am midnight, if not at 12 noon tommorow!!!!! Can't believe we are finally counting down the final hours. Hugs and kisses and best wishes to all of you!!!!!!! Whoohooo!!!

P.S. to all winners: I will offer as much assistance as I can even if i don't win. Registration period for DV-2013 will be here before we know it!!! I must say that this was an exciting and interesting experience to say the least.

To the ones not selected: Do not despair. Yes, we will be disappointed for a moment but there is nothing we can do the change the results. Remember, this is not a life or death situation. In fact, we can't miss what we never had. Nevertheless, let's try to make the best of what we already have...health, strength, for some of us the peace of God, family, food, shelter, a roof over our head and the priveledge of visiting the U.S.A at any time etc....

Last edited by a moderator:
guys good luck to everybodyhere
hopefully we will share good news very soon within few hours
anybody here from saudi arabia or any information regarding saudi in dvlottery any success story or anything please share.......