• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2012 Applicants and Lucky Winners

Countdown

14 days remaining; we will all be selected for further processing Goodluck fellow applicants

Countdown

14 days to dday guyz do u have sleepless nights like me? I hope we will all be selected for further processing

Countdown

13 days to dday sleepless nights applied dv 2012 on 6th october confirmation no 2012xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Countdown

13 more days to go people.Time to seek God with all your heart.We are already selected for further processing :)

Countdown

12 days to go people Pray harder and harder we r all winning our names will b selected for further processing hope u have ur confirmation number intact if not then dv 2013

Countdown

12 days and 39 minutes remaining to know our fate this year is mine am claiming in Jesus name our names will be selected for further processing!

12 days and 39 minutes remaining to know our fate this year is mine am claiming in Jesus name our names will be selected for further processing!
hey Muraya, the countdown is indeed on! wish you all the best and am sure come may 1st, we will be winners!
Good luck everybody!!

Countdown

11 days remaining to we are all selected for further processing dv 2012 burnsville minnesota here i come!

Share the results

Yes, me too. I am exited about the results of dv 2012. Let's share the results here.
As soon as, you see you are a winner do not forget about us.

Countdown

10 days to go guyz make sure u have a gud idea of the city u r going to live in my port of entry will b minneapolis,minnesota yours?