• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Winners Report Here!

Hello, I am from France too but I am not current yet I will be in December I hope. I am in the US too for now, but I will be back in France for my interview! Good luck to you!

good luck to you too! I'm still waiting on my NL2 even though my number has been current since Oct. 1 :(

don't hesitate to e-mail me! frenchie28 at hotmail dot com
where in the US do you live?

Last edited by a moderator:
It is the time they need to process the forms after they receive them.

Hi feel! I see you received your 2NL yesterday, congrats! I sent my application a week after you, so hopefully I'll receive mine in a week! When is your interview? Can you pick your date and time? I'm wondering... (and what are the fees you sent in September? I haven't sent money yet...)
thanks!

No Labora, i'm current 4 Nov. I also sent my forms about 3-4 wks later than yours. I also wish i get my interview date nxt week lik u said bcos i called KCC last week & i was told dat my forms are stil processing and shd call back today

Ok Shakkyt. We will be waiting to hear what kcc will say to u today. Good luck.

hi pato16
you can send them a mail and ask for your interview date they will respond to you. good lucky

Can I send a email to KCC. I want kown the date of may interview I'm current for decembre

KCC normally inform their Selectees of their upcoming interview 6 weeks prior to the actual interview day.
so you can either wait till when we are in the month of November to drop them an email or just to satisfy some curiosity do it now. good luck.

by the way check your inbox for a private message i sent

finally i got my 2nl

Great people of the forum,
i finally got my 2nl on Friday 15th, after long time of waiting, I'm on my way to do both police report & medical test, i am an ibadan based.
i want to tell those that are still waiting for their 2nl that they shld not relent & not to worry because God that started it for us will not leave us until we get there. Amen.

ISH 30: 18-20
Therefore the lord waits to be gracious to you,
and therefore he exalts himself to show mercy to you.
For the lord is a God of justice, blessed are all those who wait for Him.
For a people shall dwell in Zion, in Jerusalem, you shall weep no more.
He will surely be gracious to you at the sound of your cry.
As soon as he hears it, He answers you.

Case no.: 2011af000023**
1st nl: 1st apr, 2010
recvd: 17th may
sent to kcc: 7th june
confirmation: 28th june
2nd nl: Waiting
interview confirmed through kcc mail. 21st sept.
Interview date: 15 nov. 2010
2nl: 15th oct, 2010
police report:
medical:

There's need for contacts

hello forumites,

As a suggestion, i think there's need for 2011 winners from nigeria to share our contacts (phone no. or face book chat) because i believe that not all of us have time to be on system most of the time either because of work or other things but when we share our numbers one can easily pick a phone & ask from who u think can give the answer to your question among the members without going to cafe.
Thank you all.
phn. no. 08035784288
e-mail add. olawumikolapo@yahoo.com

Case no.: 2011af000023**
1st nl: 1st apr, 2010
recvd: 17th may
sent to kcc: 7th june
confirmation: 28th june
2nd nl:15th oct, 2010
interview confirmed through kcc mail. 21st sept.
Interview date: 15 nov. 2010
police report:
medical:

Congrtaulations Olawumi;
That't great news wishing to hear good news on the interview and receiving the visa soon.
Could u be please tell me what is there in that 2 nd NL???
Thanx

we'll definitely keep you posted! Neither sista_mai or I, have received our NL2 :( It's been over 10 weeks since they've received my paperwork so I'm getting worried :/

Hey guys,
I am suppose to be current in January, i am waiting for my NL2 too. Good Luck :)

Hey I am already in US so I am doing Adjustment of Status. That is the reason I paid AOS fees to Department of State. If you are abroad and doing Consular Processing, I think, you have a different process altogether.

Hi feel! I see you received your 2NL yesterday, congrats! I sent my application a week after you, so hopefully I'll receive mine in a week! When is your interview? Can you pick your date and time? I'm wondering... (and what are the fees you sent in September? I haven't sent money yet...)
thanks!

Helo forumites, pls i need ur response to dis. My frnd wants to apply 4 d us dv lottery & asked me dis questions.
(1) If she cld wear a scarf while taking d passport photo for d lottery cos she is a Muslim Sister.
(2) She jst had her introduction but Wedding is supposed to take place on d 6th of nxt month & her husband is already a GC holder. She asked if she cld apply as couples or single bcos her husband fear dat if she applies as couples & wins, his GC may b terminated

We pray that all those going for interview this week and shall have a successful interview and visa granted in jesus name,AMEN