• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Winners Report Here!

Hello dear friends in the house;
Have anyone recently sent an e mail to KCC???? I sent em one some 5 days ago but I got nothing but the sound of silence......If anyone sent them a mail and got (or didn't get a response) would u please tell me.
Thanx

Have anyone recently sent an e mail to KCC???? I sent em one some 5 days ago but I got nothing but the sound of silence......If anyone sent them a mail and got (or didn't get a response) would u please tell me.
Thanx

I sent them an email more than 10 days ago and still no answer from them. they might be really busy! usually they took 3-4 days to reply back,
I will wait one more week then I will give them a call to see...

Thanx
I sent them 8 days ago, no response.

Thanx

Stingmusic, please write ur signature.

Thanx Sista mai and Labora;
At least I know I m not alone
OK Labora. I'll write my signature but give some few days.
Thanx all

Thanx

I sent them an email on 23 October, asking for a PDF copy of my 2NL, which seems to have been lost in the mail (waiting 5 weeks for it). They sent me a reply on 27 October, with the 2NL attached.
So they are working, I guess maybe they are prioritising, did you get an 'Information received' email back? If you did, you will get a reply eventually.

As for me I sent an email on the 18th of october and Im still waiting for an answer.
I asked for my interview date...

To all those going for interview this month,I pray that the good should grant them a successful interview and visa granted in jesus name,AMEN

Hi! everybody,

I am also a winner for 2011 and my case no. is 2011AS000128xx. I got little restless and mailed to KCC asking for the interview date today i.e. Nov 4, 2010, but later I found through visa bulletin that I am not current until, I guess, January or February of 2011. Now, did I do a mistake or will they respond to my query?

AhtserhS,

I think you will be fine.They will most likely point you back to keeping an eye one the visa bulletin for updates.

Hi! everybody,

I am also a winner for 2011 and my case no. is 2011AS000128xx. I got little restless and mailed to KCC asking for the interview date today i.e. Nov 4, 2010, but later I found through visa bulletin that I am not current until, I guess, January or February of 2011. Now, did I do a mistake or will they respond to my query?

Beech1814
Thanks a lot... I checked my mailbox today and found nothing, but I am crossing my fingers waiting for "their" +ve response.

Once again thanks a lot.

Hi! everybody,

Ahtserhs,
Beech is right. You have no reason to get worried. They will just tell you to follow the monthly visa bulletin to learn about ur interview date. They are very reasonable and supportive people and are there to help but not judge us. Good luck.

i have a feeling that the visa bulletin this year wont increase in a fast pace like the one of dv2010...But i dont want to beleive that feeling..