• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Winners Report Here!

I wish all dv2011 winners who will go to interview in October to have smooth interviews which bring nothing but visas. May God the almighty end ur travel in the whole process with happy endings.

Guys 7 days til december bulletin lets pray that africa would have a high cut-off cuz i had a dream it was 41000 :) seriously hopefully my dream would come true :) Good luck to y'all ... over and out!

Hey Sista_mai,
So did you receive your 2nl yet???

not yet :(
I dont even have my interview date yet, I contacted KCC last week and they told me that my forms are still processing, I will contact them again in 2 weeks,
They received my forms in mid july, which is kind of late so I might gonna have an interview end of november but most likely december, the waiting is killing me!!!

Hey, maybe we will have our interview the same day :) if you are current in december!

dv-2011 winners from Srilanka

I dont even have my interview date yet, I contacted KCC last week and they told me that my forms are still processing, I will contact them again in 2 weeks,
They received my forms in mid july, which is kind of late so I might gonna have an interview end of november but most likely december, the waiting is killing me!!!

Hey, maybe we will have our interview the same day :) if you are current in december!

after one week you send a mail to KCC..

Because your forms still on processing status... so your interview will be scheduled next month. Because.. You are so late to send forms...

after one week you send a mail to KCC..

Because your forms still on processing status... so your interview will be scheduled next month. Because.. You are so late to send forms...

Yeah I know i sent back my forms quite late, I didn t have no choice tho, since I found out that I won online the 1st of july :)

Sista_mai,

That's sucks! But I guess we will pass the interview together in December (I really hope it's going to be Dec). I can't wait to be there. Best of luck to you!

hi guys!

I think I will be current in Feb-April-2011:cool:. And I want to show affidavite of support on my Interveiw. So, I want to knowNow should I knock to my pititioner to give/sent me that affidavite of support:confused:
Please Replay

hello all,

pls do i need to do another birth certificate (NPC) after i have changed my name after our wedding or i should just support it with the court affidavit and newspaper publication which i have done already?

pls help.

may God see us tru and success awaiting all of us,amen!

hi guys!

I think I will be current in Feb-April-2011:cool:. And I want to show affidavite of support on my Interveiw. So, I want to knowNow should I knock to my pititioner to give/sent me that affidavite of support:confused:
Please Replay

Hello All,

Please which people really need affidavit of support?

Txs

I HAVE ANOTHER PROBLEM THAT IS DURING E-DV FORM ENTRY IN 2009 I FILLED MY NAME IN THE FOLLOWING --- SAY FOR EXAMPLE-
FAMILY NAME- RAHMAN
FIRST NAME- KAZI MD.
MIDDLE NAME- ASIKUR

But in Form DSP-122 and Form DS-230, Part I and II, i have filled my spouse name in the following order-

FAMILY NAME- RAHMAN
FIRST NAME- KAZI
MIDDLE NAME- MD. ASIKUR

So, May I know does it create any problem for my further visa processing?. Though there is no mistake about the spelling of my name. AND I HAVE ALSO MAILED THIS TO THE KCC THROUGH E-MAIL AND THEY HAVE REPLILED BY THE FOLLOWING WAY – “ THIS WILL INCLUDED IN YOUR CASE FILE” THAT’S THE REPLY SO I will be highly grateful to you if you give me your assistance in this case.

Helo forumites, i need ur response asap. I want to knw if its vry compulsory to go to d embassy wit affidavit of support.

Hi forumites, i need ur response asap. I want to knw if its vry compulsory to go to d embassy with affidavit

Hi forumites, i need ur response asap. I want to knw if its vry compulsory to go to d embassy with affidavit

Well shakkyt,
that will depend on the following
1. whether you are going travelling with your family or not. that is, most often the consular will not demand it if you the principal applicant is going alone. I know this experience from someone(PA) travelling alone from his interview at the Ghanaian embassy (Accra).
2. also from the country in which you are having the interview.

Shakkyt,
Be sure that no one can give you a "yes" or "no" answer for ur question. As correctly put by Popscandy1, it all depends on your CO. If he/she thinks you may be a public charge, they will definitely ask u about it. Therefore, I advise u to get the affidavit of support in time. Better to carry it to the consulate than to risk delaying or even losing ur visa. Good luck.

Shakkyt,
Be sure that no one can give you a "yes" or "no" answer for ur question. As correctly put by Popscandy1, it all depends on your CO. If he/she thinks you may be a public charge, they will definitely ask u about it. Therefore, I advise u to get the affidavit of support in time. Better to carry it to the consulate than to risk delaying or even losing ur visa. Good luck.

Thanks Labora and u too Popscandy. Labora, i think by now u shd hv gotten ur interview date from KCC. So wats going on?

Thanks Labora and u too Popscandy. Labora, i think by now u shd hv gotten ur interview date from KCC. So wats going on?
Hi Shakkyt, your case and mine are almost the same. We both are current for October but sent our forms to kcc late. That is why the interview date is delayed. We hopefully will hear about it next week, as told by kcc. I wish all of us all the best.

Hi Shakkyt, your case and mine are almost the same. We both are current for October but sent our forms to kcc late. That is why the interview date is delayed. We hopefully will hear about it next week, as told by kcc. I wish all of us all the best.

No Labora, i'm current 4 Nov. I also sent my forms about 3-4 wks later than yours. I also wish i get my interview date nxt week lik u said bcos i called KCC last week & i was told dat my forms are stil processing and shd call back today

Yes absolutely, I will share my progress on this thread. Though by the time I'll get my interview (current next May) you and sista_mai will already be in USA. Understandably you might be no longer monitoring this thread "Ce qui est tout le mal que je vous souhaite.
Anyway... it seems to me London is not that attractive, since lots of Frenchmen wind up leaving it for less costly cities (life standard wise).

we'll definitely keep you posted! Neither sista_mai or I, have received our NL2 :( It's been over 10 weeks since they've received my paperwork so I'm getting worried :/