• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Winners Report Here!

I sent them an email more than 10 days ago and still no answer from them. they might be really busy! usually they took 3-4 days to reply back,
I will wait one more week then I will give them a call to see...

Hello Sista_mai, has KCC finaly replied ur mail?, bcos i also snt dem a mail dey re yet to reply

Hello Sista_mai, has KCC finaly replied ur mail?, bcos i also snt dem a mail dey re yet to reply

Nope! Nothing since... I re-sent an email last monday...
Now I know for sure I won't have my interview in december, if Im lucky it will be early january...
it's sucks cause I will have to re-do all my civil documents, since I was current for october I made them all in september and now they will be too old for the interview... I don't mind the birth certificate and the police record from france and the UK but the police record from Canada is quite complicated to get...

what about you? any news from them?

Nope! Nothing since... I re-sent an email last monday...
Now I know for sure I won't have my interview in december, if Im lucky it will be early january...
it's sucks cause I will have to re-do all my civil documents, since I was current for october I made them all in september and now they will be too old for the interview... I don't mind the birth certificate and the police record from france and the UK but the police record from Canada is quite complicated to get...

what about you? any news from them?

Thanks Sista_mai,i wonder hw lng it takes KCC 2 process. I was told dat my forms re acceptable continuation. I hv gotten dis msg b4, i guess abt 32days ago

Hello Everyone!
Hey I got a reply today from them. They said my documents have been received and are acceptable for further processing. Like you guys said, they asked me to keep an eye on the visa bulletin. They are processing only 11600 for Asian region for the month of December. So, I am expecting the best.
Thanks everyone.

Hey sista_mai still no answer for your interview?????

Still no answer.... so I sent another email last week... no answer neither,
I called them yesterday and they told me that my date gonna be available after the 15th of november....
What about you?

Still no answer.... so I sent another email last week... no answer neither,
I called them yesterday and they told me that my date gonna be available after the 15th of november....
What about you?

I've got nothing yet too. But I am not worried because my CN is not current yet, I am waiting for today's bulletin. I send them an e-mail too because I just come back to France. Are u still in England?

I've got nothing yet too. But I am not worried because my CN is not current yet, I am waiting for today's bulletin. I send them an e-mail too because I just come back to France. Are u still in England?

Yep, still in london and the weather is horrible!!!!! can't wait to leave this city!!
WE probably going to have our interview at the same time, that would be cool :)

hi all of you,

I gave a call to KCC yesterday morning to check my case status and the agent said: << sir your case is already processed, you have to wait for your case number to be current, I advise you to check the visa bulletin on the 15th of each month >>.
I am terribly anxious cause my case number is so high, I dd not know if i will receive the 2nd letter and a consulate interview. This is an opportunity to realize the american dream, I really do not want to loose it.........some advices please...

Can Someone help please, what usually cause delay in releasing the passport after interview, because the CO will ask you to come back for your passport in a week, but you discovered that you may not get it atimes after 2 to 3weeks, anybody with any idea. Thank you.

Dada l think u being slotted 4 an interview depends on the visa's issued.i.e.It depends on the no. of guys who changed their minds n dint return their nl's back to K.C.C and those who where denied visa's after the interview.So thats when u cme in 2 fill those spaces.But pray n have faith,n ul have the interview n the visa in your hand.Coz last year all cn's became current.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello ALL,

The good lord will surely see us through on this forum and make our dreams come true.

we shall all celebrate on this forum and come here to give testimoby for our visa successful,amen.

So says the lord of host,we shall be highly favoured in the face of consuler officers during the day of our interviews,amen!!!!!!

It is well with all of us,amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear all I am lucky to be a winner of the DV 2011 lottery. I am a liitle bit worried because my case number is so big that i am sure to have my appointment letter by July 2011r. My worry is that i will be having a baby before that date ( by May2011). Can someone tell me if there is any chance of me being able to travel with the baby if i get the Visa or not. do i need to inform the embassy that I ha[/COLOR]ve a 2months old baby when i apply for the visa??

thanks

Michelle

Yeah that will be funny. :)

Just check the website for the Cut Off number, and I won't pass my interview in January it will be in Febuary for me. I am so desapointed. I am glad that I took my return flight ticket for March! What about you sista_mai?

Just check the website for the Cut Off number, and I won't pass my interview in January it will be in Febuary for me. I am so desapointed. I am glad that I took my return flight ticket for March! What about you sista_mai?

Sorry to hear that,
As for me, I will contact the KCC on tuesday to hopefully find out my interview date...

you have to inform KCC but it wont affect your case processing , they will just mention it in your file so the CO at the embassy will just ask for baby certicate and then issue a dv visa. Dont be afraid , nothing bad will happen , you have to inform KCC if there is a change in your situation,they want you to be honest ,that s all.........

Did you already receive interview notification letter for february?