• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Winners Report Here!

does it hurt to use an expired form? can anyone show mw where i can download a current and fillable dsp-122 form. thanx

Hi
We have an Iranian winner , we provide USA address in Maryland
case # 2011AS000425XX
what do you think about this number !!! is there any chance to get a visa???

does it hurt to use an expired form? can anyone show mw where i can download a current and fillable dsp-122 form. thanx

I guess you got your 1st NL right? so they gave you already the website's link to download the forms required !

hi,am a new member on this thread,has anybody received first NL in Ghana yet.

entered DV 2011-10/26/09
still waiting and hoping for the best

Last edited by a moderator:
hi,am new on this thread,has anybody recieved 1st NL in Ghana yet.

entered DV2011-10/26/09

yh i have received my NL. my case number is 2011AF00003XXX. i am in ghana. received my letter dated april 1, 2010 on may 5,2010.

hi,am new on this thread,has anybody recieved 1st NL in Ghana yet.

entered DV2011-10/26/09

yh i have received my NL. my case number is 2011AF00003XXX. i am in ghana. received my letter dated april 1, 2010 on may 5,2010.

hi everybody
i want to know to what region do i belong
i live in egypt
but the mail address is in ny usa(a freinds house)
but he didnt recive any nls
is there is any chance or i should give up hope

i have received my NL in ghana 2011AF0003XXX. can i add my fiancee to the processing? we not yet married. can i marry her now n add am to it? wat are my chances then? can by so doing affect my getting GC?

Hi
We have an Iranian winner , we provide USA address in Maryland
case # 2011AS000425XX
what do you think about this number !!! is there any chance to get a visa???

Salam, I'm also iranian winner in 2010, CN: 26xxx, and waiting to be current :((( it seems this year asia got even higher that previous year!!!!

hi everybody
i want to know to what region do i belong
i live in egypt
but the mail address is in ny usa(a freinds house)
but he didnt recive any nls
is there is any chance or i should give up hope
you belong to what is your nationality so i guess africa then you will find egypt

i have received my NL in ghana 2011AF0003XXX. can i add my fiancee to the processing? we not yet married. can i marry her now n add am to it? wat are my chances then? can by so doing affect my getting GC?

you must married her before your interview and send her documents and your wedding documents to kcc . if you don't do that you must wait for 3-5 years to be a citizen to marry her.

The 1st NL was received in Yemen

The 1st NL was received in Yemen, The white envelope has been changed into small yellow one and the forms will be downloaded from this site. dvselectee.state.gov

If you receive notification from the Kentucky Consular Center (KCC) that you have been selected for further processing in the Diversity Visa program, you must successfully complete the following steps before a diversity immigrant visa interview can be scheduled to determine if you will receive a visa. It is important for you to complete the next steps as quickly as possible. All DV Program 2011 visas must be issued or adjustment of status completed by September 30, 2011 - without exception.

Good news (or not so good given the case number) Africa (Congo) >I'm a selectee with case number AF00063XXX -Tried at least 10 times the DV lottery but I do not fully understand the high/low case number issue. Any interest in pursuing this if one has such a high case number ? What's the point in sending DV letters to selectees who have zero chance in making it ????? If one doesn't make it because of the high case number, are there any benefits in sending the paperwork to the Consular Center ? Is everything lost ?

Good news (or not so good given the case number) Africa (Congo) >I'm a selectee with case number AF00063XXX -Tried at least 10 times the DV lottery but I do not fully understand the high/low case number issue. Any interest in pursuing this if one has such a high case number ? What's the point in sending DV letters to selectees who have zero chance in making it ????? If one doesn't make it because of the high case number, are there any benefits in sending the paperwork to the Consular Center ? Is everything lost ?

I would definitely send in the forms if I am you... The cut off for AF is usually around your number. They send out 100000 letter, but only 55000 get the green cards. Why? Because lots of people win the lottery and don't care to go any further or they don't qualify, so they want to give other people a chance to take their place.... Hope that helps.

Thanks Boer !
I read much about the process and it seems that AF cases are generally current by August or September but for 2008. Looks like I'll be anxiously looking at the visa bulletin next summer :)

Thanks Boer !
I read much about the process and it seems that AF cases are generally current by August or September but for 2008. Looks like I'll be anxiously looking at the visa bulletin next summer :)

Exactly, and till next year you cannot enjoy your life as before, your life became misrable till you bcame current, everyday you follow up the bulltin! bad experience :((((

Thanks Boer !

kwatta waiting for your case number to be current can be real paiiiin i am now in USA and waited for one whole years from july 2007 to august 2008 for my number to become current, every 15th date of the month you visit the visa bulletin hoping yours will be current next month oops it needs alot of patience. and for that person with case number 65*** in 2008 that case numebr was current in sept 2008, but with this years bulletin it might be current in july/august so hopefully even next year dv2011 your case might be current in july/aug so send back the papers and leave the rest to God

stmykael, have you already sent your papers to kcc? please dont send them before you include your fiancee, get married and include them because sending the documents as single and updating it might cause suspicion but if you send nowas a married person , they will understand and i have seen many people do this and it has worked am in USA right now so am talking of things i know

Last edited by a moderator: