• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Winners Report Here!

Does this go around in your head as well ???

After playing the DV for 10 years without a Notification letter, I keep thinking that maybe I made a mistake in the picture, etc and that I have been possibly eliminated already last fall ??? LOL
Amazing what one starts to think....

Last edited by a moderator:
After playing the DV for 10 years without a Notification letter, I keep thinking that maybe I made a mistake in the picture, etc and that I have been possibly eliminated already last fall ??? LOL
Amazing what one starts to think....
i am now in USA now almost two years had been trying 8 times but no luck and finally my day came and i got DV 2008 with a very high case number and waited agaaaaaaain and by the way i made a mistake when applying for the dv on the adress and changed the numbers instead of 345 i wrote 354 but guess what the owner of 345 got the letter kept it in his hse and after two months took it back to the post office they stayed with the letter from may to the last week of july , the post office decided to try and drop in in 354 and se if it belongs there and thats how i got it i mean if its your time and ua time, even if ua photo is upside down God will tutn it uprigght and you will get your GC

Thanks Karol
I believe in destiny...
Funny you mention the mail service...for years we have been getting other peoples' mail.. but what we do is hand deliver their mail when we walk the dog....BUT will people who get OUR mail just throw it away or deliver it as well ???

At least now we can check online on July 01 to see if I won...I don't trust the mail here...

Hi,
has anyone already received the NF letter in California,yet?I'm originally from Europe,currently on a student visa in the U.S.

congratulation, contented! good to see that someone from asia has officially become a selectee and thanks for letting us know the news! good luck with your interview and process!

hi, squeezetheday: yeah, i've also been waiting to hear the news from other japanese. i'll let you know if i find anything about it.

anyways, hope to have my NL soon and all of us the best of luck!

thanks,

A friend of mine that I entered the lottery for received his NL on 30APR in Kenya. The letter was dated 14APR. I'm still having my fingers crossed with hope that mine could be on the way. I haven't checked my mailbox since Saturday. This is my umpteenth time entering the lottery. I will never give up with hope that when the right time comes for me, I will also win. I started entering the lottery in 1993.

I won the DV2011. I'm from Europe, The Netherlands and my casenumber is 7xxx so I hope that's good.

If anyone knows where to obtain a fillable DSP-122 let me know because the DS-230 from the website is fillable but the DSP-122 isn't for some reason.

Thanks and good luck everyone!

I won the DV2011. I'm from Europe, The Netherlands and my casenumber is 7xxx so I hope that's good.

If anyone knows where to obtain a fillable DSP-122 let me know because the DS-230 from the website is fillable but the DSP-122 isn't for some reason.

Hey there...

1st of all, congrats for receiving the 1st NL, and your case number is small so, it's very good...

in the letter you got, there's a clause says "You must visit the Department of State website at dvselectee.state.gov where you will find instructions for completing the required processing steps."

so you have to use this link to download the DSP-122 and DS-230 PDF files !

good luck, and wish me luck too :)

in there letter you got there's a clause says "You must visit the Department of State website at dvselectee.state.gov where you will find instructions for completing the required processing steps."

so you have to use this link to download the DSP-122 and DS-230 PDF files !

good luck, and wish me luck too :)

I have downloaded those forms however I want to fill them using a PDF program because it simply looks better then hand writing and I can do that with the DS-230 but not with the DSP-122 because it is write protected :)

Good luck with the lottery El inmigrante! :)

I have downloaded those forms however I want to fill them using a PDF program because it simply looks better then hand writing and I can do that with the DS-230 but not with the DSP-122 because it is write protected :)

Good luck with the lottery El inmigrante! :)

Aw, thank you :)

Yeah true ! you must fill the DSP-122 by you handwriting !!...

Good luck :)

europe?

you're FROM europe but living in the US? How many times did you try the lottery?

Originally Posted by stmykael
i have received my NL in ghana 2011AF0003XXX. can i add my fiancee to the processing? we not yet married. can i marry her now n add am to it? wat are my chances then? can by so doing affect my getting GC?

hello stmykael PLEASE read DV 2011 instruction!!!!
if you add her as a married person when u apply originally DV2011 applicatiion u can add her now
BUT, BUT if you apply as a single when u originally submit DV2011 u must
apply as a SINGLE now!!
ohterwise you all so disqulified from the process
please please read DV2011 instruction before u send ur form.