• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Winners Report Here!

I never trusted an agency before, and most of it is FRAUD. All what they want is just money! and this is ridiculous and how did they don't give you the confirmation code in the first place, eh? You should talk to the manager.

She don't know anything about the forum and anything about internet. Bek, what do you think,do KCC give
the copy without confirmation number. If yes, she is Lucky.

I'm not sure. I think NO KCC will not help with that. KCC needs confirmation number.
Where are you from?

I never trusted an agency before, and most of it is FRAUD. All what they want is just money! and this is ridiculous and how did they don't give you the confirmation code in the first place, eh? You should talk to the manager.

You are right, All what they want is just money. You see she is ready to pay. I am sure the Agency will not give the confirmation code. The manager will not give the confirmation code. You see, if the Agency asking 1000$, they are not stupid. If the Agency gives the C/N they loose money, right?

You are right, All what they want is just money. You see she is ready to pay. I am sure the Agency will not give the confirmation code. The manager will not give the confirmation code. You see, if the Agency asking 1000$, they are not stupid. If the Agency gives the C/N they loose money, right?

Excuse me for this, but does she know from the first place that she's going to pay for this? If the agency didn't let her know that it's gonna end up like this then, I think she has got to do something with them either she go to the agency by herself to talk to the manager or she can just do a report.

$1000 just to get a confirmation code! That doesn't make any sense at all :/
Sorry about that.

Is it possible to talk to her? I'm uzbek. I'll try to help her.
They might give her a CN, but she needs to be very careful, Agency can deceive.

Is it possible to talk to her? I'm uzbek. I'll try to help her.
They might give her a CN, but she needs to be very careful, Agency can deceive.

Excuse me for this, but does she know from the first place that she's going to pay for this? If the agency didn't let her know that it's gonna end up like this then, I think she has got to do something with them either she go to the agency by herself to talk to the manager or she can just do a report.

Sorry about that.

It's better than nothing. If the Agency will give her a CN, thats fine. We can help her without any Agency!

I got my sister's NL letter today!

I got my sister's NL today! First time I ever saw one, seems the most beautiful thing I ever saw. I am so happy for her and her family. I helped them enter the lottery and used my address in the USA. Goodluck to all the other people expecting their NLs.

Sorry about that.

She should have received the confirmation page with the code and her name etc as proof that they did in fact enter her in the lottery. I would never recommend using an agency because there really is no proof that you were in fact entered. Now with the confirmation code being given out it's easier to prove but not when the agencies withhold it. It's just a pity that these agencies choose to trick people like this.
I wish her luck...$1000 can go a far way in helping her pay for her medicals, police certificate and visa fees.

Sonibago -
Maybe the Agency requires this money to pay for all those things, medical, police report and visa fees. Those add up to about $750,-. That leaves the Agency $250,- in profit for services rendered.

Doesn't she have any form of contract with them or information on how they operate that actually might explain there behaviour?

And if she didn't have access to the internet, why didn't Exchange St, who seems to be close involved with this woman, enter her in the lottery instead of an Agency?

Sonibago -
Maybe the Agency requires this money to pay for all those things, medical, police report and visa fees. Those add up to about $750,-. That leaves the Agency $250,- in profit for services rendered.

Doesn't she have any form of contract with them or information on how they operate that actually might explain there behaviour?

And if she didn't have access to the internet, why didn't Exchange St, who seems to be close involved with this woman, enter her in the lottery instead of an Agency?

I actually thought about that but then the agency cannot do her medical or police cert or pay the visa fees, she has to go in person to make the payments, take the medical, take the fingerprints and face the CO. I can't see where the agency will pay for any of these. And not to even get started on their guarantee that she gets the visa..

Think about how many persons will use the agency to enter and how many of those may win..a very very small percentage. My point is the fortunate ones who win will be milked to compensate for the ones who didn't, that $1000 is all going to the agency.

Oh and I agree she should have spoke to EXCHANGE before using the agency..Good Luck to her though, I hope they give her what is rightfully hers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would personally go to the agency with the money in my hand. They show me the NL, I show them the money, do the exchange same time. She gets the NL, gives the money.

With that said, don't apply through an agency.