• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Winners Report Here!

the NL is sent by REGULAR mail people!! No fedex,no USPS(this one delivers packages only not letters!). I live in the US so i know what im talking about.

Perhaps you mean UPS. USPS is United States Postal Service which deals with regular mail.

Friends, I heard somebody won the green card. But she says her package is in one of the Agency. She is From Uzbekistan, Samarkand. What do you think abou it.

Friends, I heard somebody won the green card. But she says her package is in one of the Agency. She is From Uzbekistan, Samarkand. What do you think abou it.

What kind Agency is that? Is that Agency in Uzbekistan???
If yes, her chance to get it back 50/50.

Yes, The agency is in Samarkand, Uzbekistan. She says the Agency will not give the package if she does not make payment.

Oh sh..t. The government in Uzbekistan are mean.
The winner can ask KCC to send her a copy by e-mail after July 1st.

Oh sh..t. The government in Uzbekistan are mean.
The winner can ask KCC to send her a copy by e-mail after July 1st.

Yes, but she needs confirmation number , right But she has nothing. No confirmation number. What do you think, can KCC gives the copy if she provides only names or bio data page of her passport. but no confirmation number

Again, the way he say he come from Uzbekistan is another RED "FLAG"

you will see that Uzbekistan had the HIGHEST NUMBER of people from EU who win DV2009.
so he use that to make his story looks better.

so you can clearly see that this guy know how to PLAY with other people emotion,
and taking advantage of their devotion and faith of their religion.

With all due respect it isn't so. Uzbekistan is not and never has been a country with the highest number of NLs. Their number of NLs each year is relatively high as for Europe, but for instance for Ukraine this number is substantionally higher.

Yes, but she needs confirmation number , right But she has nothing. No confirmation number. What do you think, can KCC gives the copy if she provides only names or bio data page of her passport. but no confirmation number

How much the Agency asking?