• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Winners Report Here!

spurgunda
Where is the email you promised to send? Where is your confirmation you promised to show? Why I'm still "not red".
Не перевариваю врунов, и не понимаю, на кой ... в данном случае надо врать?
ты красный зачем тее краснеть

А где твои (хотя вроде мы не на ты!) доказательства, которыми ты так грозился со всеми поделиться, пиарщик хренов :)

А где твои (хотя вроде мы не на ты!) доказательства, которыми ты так грозился со всеми поделиться, пиарщик хренов :)
I am gona right back soon. OK. Я Работаю. I will talk to you a little bit later if u want

Spurgunda, did u actually get the NL? was it really delivered to your address in the U.S? I am not that impatient, if i get the NL good, if i don't, it's all good too. there is soo many ways one can get a green card other than through dv lottery.so guys, don't feel discouraged if you don't win this time, you can keep trying every year until you win. Good luck everyone!

I am gona right back soon. OK. Я Работаю. I will talk to you a little bit later if u want
I don' want to talk. I want the evidences which you can not provide!

Spurgunda, did u actually get the NL? was it really delivered to your address in the U.S? I am not that impatient, if i get the NL good, if i don't, it's all good too. there is soo many ways one can get a green card other than through dv lottery.so guys, don't feel discouraged if you don't win this time, you can keep trying every year until you win. Good luck everyone!
He received nothing and just... lets say 'joking' :)

I'm feeling it! Today I get home after work, the big white envelope is waiting for me in my mailbox, folded into two!

I don't understand why people ask about the scan, but I will scan just for the hell of it haha

Spurgunda, did u actually get the NL? was it really delivered to your address in the U.S? I am not that impatient, if i get the NL good, if i don't, it's all good too. there is soo many ways one can get a green card other than through dv lottery.so guys, don't feel discouraged if you don't win this time, you can keep trying every year until you win.
Good luck everyone!
Learn how to express your mind freely