• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Winners Report Here!

Hi Bek,
unfortunately AOS is the topic where I never study in depth,
because I am planning to use CP.

well I use to read all the info about AOS when I just start playing DV in 2005, but I already forget most of it...

all I know is there is a chance that if your case is in LIMBO for too long,
you will miss the deadline of that Year DV, and when the next year DV had started,
you will suddenly not eligible anymore to get your GC.

so honestly, I do not know the answer...

another thing that I remember was, some people actually had pass their interview with AOS with flying color,
but they need to get their NAME CHECKED by FBI...

and somehow, FBI is late in processing their case, and they end up do NOT get their DV because the next DV year had started...

The way to solve this problem is
(if you have this problem),
to call your local senator/district politician and ask them to call KCC on your behalf to help you.
Yes it had been done before by several people,
and the call from this local senator do make KCC or other department related pay attention to your case !!!

Good Luck

My case is in the USCIS, so KCC won't help with that. I'm almost on the last step, but I don't know how long it takes to get an Appointment notice for FINAL interview?!
Anyway, thnks for advise.

congrats zackkk

Africa is again first this year ,,, please don't even think about scanning your NL letter and posting it ,, this is just not right ,,, if you say you got it that is enough ,,,

please tell us the dates ,,, what is the date on the NL and when did you receive it in USA ,,,

Uzbekmisiz? Fedex 1 hafta ichida delivered bo'ladi. Address US niki busa , Fedex orqali keladi. US da hat ogan kishidan surab kurii, yutuq chiqganladan. Hammasi Fedexda oladi. Mana man oldimku. Nima foyda yolgan gapirishi.

Uzbekman. Akang hozir USA-dami? Telefonlashib buladimi? Chunki men ham bilmoqchi man. Ya roditeley zaregistriroval, i hotel bi znat', chto ti govorish' pravdu i, chto vozmojno moi roditeli toje poluchat esli oni viygrali.

Hello people, all register members and silent reader. Just wanna drop few sentences here
It is better to take lessons from few of register member who has posted his/her analysis
And you may analyze by yourself with your condition/ your believe/ your knowledge/ your intelligence/ your feeling and at the end follow your own heart, it is up to you
U may get what you have seen/ read
U may ignore what you don’t like
U may play along
U may play emotion
U may think that you are smarter or open minded
(I don’t think that "people" who graduated from us university (international student) can be more "open minder" compare to other)
U may post this & that as long as it’s within tolerance
U may assume / suspect this and that (fake), but don’t judge please
Thing happens, some cases are "unique" and some cases has different way / process
Perhaps "few" cases can be delivered by FedEx which I don’t care about it

Overall, I really enjoy this and learn a lot - thanks guys
Perhaps I will ask a lot of question later on if win
Funny thing, I even have practiced to fill up DS-230 & DSP-122, list of document for 2nd NL and planning to do CP

My advice here, you may take what positive thing and you may ignore what negative thing. It is your decision, it is up to you
People makes mistake, Don’t we all make mistakes sometime ?

Good Luck to you All !
And Congratulation to all winners of DV2011

Uzbekman. Akang hozir USA-dami? Telefonlashib buladimi? Chunki men ham bilmoqchi man. Ya roditeley zaregistriroval, i hotel bi znat', chto ti govorish' pravdu i, chto vozmojno moi roditeli toje poluchat esli oni viygrali.

By the way. I understood everything you wrote to spurgunda (not the Russian section) :) Your language is very close to mine :) Interesting...

congrats zackkk

Africa is again first this year ,,, please don't even think about scanning your NL letter and posting it ,, this is just not right ,,, if you say you got it that is enough ,,,

please tell us the dates ,,, what is the date on the NL and when did you receive it in USA ,,,

Hi to ALL.
congrats to winners
why?scaning NL and posting here problem?What could happen?I mean I don't know what could happen?honestly
if you know some ideas please share..

can somebody please explain what lower case number means and why is it called lower?I applied for DV 2011 too.I live in NY,so i am waiting for the NL as well and would like to understand why some people have lower case number, does it depend on when the person applied or what?

Dear, Laura, if you really applied for DV 2011 programm, If you are the winner, you will get your N/L soon , . Fedex needs 1 to 7 days to deliver if you live in the United States.

Dear, Laura, if you really applied for DV 2011 programm, If you are the winner, you will get your N/L soon , . Fedex needs 1 to 7 days to deliver if you live in the United States.

1 to 7 days?
Is it depends DISTANCE between Kentucky and other US states?

and the beat goes on...

How does this "ignore" some people's messages function work?

spurgunda
Where is the email you promised to send? Where is your confirmation you promised to show? Why I'm still "not red".
Не перевариваю врунов, и не понимаю, на кой ... в данном случае надо врать?