• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Winners Report Here!

I thought it will be regular mail from KCC to US...correct me if I am wrong but we will be getting FedEx envelop? If we win the lottery?

Thanks,

Dheera

I thought it will be regular mail from KCC to US...correct me if I am wrong but we will be getting FedEx envelop? If we win the lottery?

Thanks,

Dheera

Yes, the First NL will be sent Via USPS and 2nd NL I believe is sent through FEDEX...

Kamran go to bed, and I am pleased with you.
I haven't understood your phrase clearly. My advice to you: Don't use direct translation in the future, and I think it's time for you малыш!

Yes, the First NL will be sent Via USPS and 2nd NL I believe is sent through FEDEX...
The second one also comes with simple post and they use FedEx only as an exception.

Anything in EU region yet?

NO My friend! THERE ISN'T ANY WINNER FROM ANY REGION BY NOW! If you read all the posts from beginning of this thread then you will understand what I am saying. we all are wasting our time here. I am agree with kamran185. I want an evidence for believe what others say.
I think if you look into your mailbox many times every day then it is better than comming to this thread with 965 post and you couldn't believe anybody's post!
I will leave this place and everytime I receive my NL I will post a scan of it here for you! If you have a question then the other threads are more useful and great and you will find your answers there.
BYE.

haha this is fun!!!!!!!!!!!
Reading al about fake or real NL makes my stress in waiting for that white envelope a little less lol,
And if the claim for a 2011 Nl is fake then I'm not the one that has to live with that lie :p
Keep it up guy's.........

Nothing for Europe yet :mad:

the NL is sent by REGULAR mail people!! No fedex,no USPS(this one delivers packages only not letters!). I live in the US so i know what im talking about.

Haven't heard anything yet apart from FLAG (an Egyptian who lives in Kentucky on this forum). Other than that its been all quiet on my side (Kenya). Will be updating once I hear anything. Wishing everyone the best of luck. I'm praying hard myself as I keep trying to be optimistic. Have been applying DV since 1993 and have lived in Dallas in between - Love the place to death.

the NL is sent by REGULAR mail people!! No fedex,no USPS(this one delivers packages only not letters!). I live in the US so i know what im talking about.

USPS(United States Postal Service) -it's REGULAR mail, which delivers letters and packages in the USA