• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Winners Report Here!

I have got the picture now that second letter delivered by Fedex. Just give me email address , I will send it right away.

You can Post the picture on Online Image Hosting website like Photo Bucket.

it is FREE.

here you go:
http://photobucket.com/

and then you post the website link of your Picture post, here,
so everyone can click and see.

Last edited by a moderator:
EXCHANGE ST
You don't want to understand or you are really do not understand? We are speaking about FIRST letter, not the second one which could be sent via FedEx in certain cases, not always. Show me the FIRST letter sent by FedEx! And 'purity' shown the rules and no one will change those rules and especially if that would cost the money :)

You can Post the picture on Online Image Hosting website like Photo Bucket.

it is FREE.

and then you post the website link of your Picture post, here,
so everyone can click and see.
No need to show the SECOND letter. They could do that as an exception to the rules. I want to see the first one :)

I do not have the first letter. I want to believe Spurgunda.

ok,

so just post the 2nd NL for CP via the Free Image Hosting website that I give to you above.

Photobucket.com

That way, you can show/prove that you are correct that in some cases 2NL for CP (again for Consular Processing and NOT AOS) could be sent via Fedex from KCC.

Hey guys, please,! What is the point of all this back and forth argument.

So what if someone really received the NL or not. So what if the poster is a liar or not. Is something going to change in your life? Are you going to stop or start looking at your mailbox according to information posted on this forum. I believe that all of you are going to continue what you, yourselves prefer to do despite the things written here, so why take it so seriously.

Apart from the people who just enjoy chatting in forums everyone posting here on this site aims to be able to get their hands on the NL and immigrate to the US if possible, or just change status if they already live there. Therefore no one posting on this forum is going to be able to get you the NL or prevent you from getting it if you are one of the selectees. So at the end everyone here has or has not / will or will not get the NL only if you are chosen by the computer so whatever written here on this site will not effect anything. So who cares what the other posters write.

Whats going to change in my life if the guy actually got the letter or is just kidding with us?

I have previously warned that off topic and inflammatory comments will be deleted from this forum, yet some posters continue to ignore this warning. If you continue to violate this policy your ID will be banned without further notice.

ok,

so just post the 2nd NL for CP via the Free Image Hosting website that I give to you above.

Photobucket.com

That way, you can show/prove that you are correct that in some cases 2NL for CP (again for Consular Processing and NOT AOS) could be sent via Fedex from KCC.

here is link. //s791.photobucket.com/albums/yy195/madinasadikova/?action=view&current=picture.jpg

Hey guys, please,! What is the point of all this back and forth argument.

So what if someone really received the NL or not. So what if the poster is a liar or not. Is something going to change in your life? Are you going to stop or start looking at your mailbox according to information posted on this forum. I believe that all of you are going to continue what you, yourselves prefer to do despite the things written here, so why take it so seriously.

Apart from the people who just enjoy chatting in forums everyone posting here on this site aims to be able to get their hands on the NL and immigrate to the US if possible, or just change status if they already live there. Therefore no one posting on this forum is going to be able to get you the NL or prevent you from getting it if you are one of the selectees. So at the end everyone here has or has not / will or will not get the NL only if you are chosen by the computer so whatever written here on this site will not effect anything. So who cares what the other posters write.

Whats going to change in my life if the guy actually got the letter or is just kidding with us?

You are absolutely right Tigerman,
in that
it will NOT change much if the guy lie or not. I totally agree with you on that.

but when you open this Thread titled DV 2011 Lottery winner report here,

that mean you are looking to see whether people had actually got their NL or not.

and if you can NOT trust the information posted here, this thread will be useless,
and you and me and other will be wasting our time opening this thread.

When you are looking for information, you do want the information to be valid, right ?

here is link. //s791.photobucket.com/albums/yy195/madinasadikova/?action=view&current=picture.jpg

That picture do NOT prove that it is a 2nd NL for CP.

It do NOT even prove that it is a 2nd NL for AOS too.

it only show that KCC do sent some important document via Fedex to the NY address.

so it is NOT a valid proof.

I had said before, I do believe that KCC will sent some AOS document via Fedex because you had to pay the fee for AOS and the Fedex cost are included.
but I do NOT believe that KCC will sent 2nd NL for CP (consular processing) via Fedex.

Now, I want to ask you,
is that the 2nd NL for AOS ?

if that is the 2nd NL for AOS, I do believe your claim.

in that
it will NOT change much if the guy lie or not. I totally agree with you on that.

that mean you are looking to see whether people had actually got their NL or not.

and if you can NOT trust the information posted here, this thread will be useless,

When you are looking for information, you do want the information to be valid, right ?

You do have a point there and I here you but dont forget that this site is not a subscription service that you pay for to get a specific piece of info so everyone has the right to post anything they want, either if its true or not, so I would sincerely say that just dont take it that much seriously and dont be too hard on yourself. Unless banned by the moderators or by the owners of the site everyone can just start a thread and any registered user can write their own opinions in that thread whether you, me or someone else likes it or not

Nevermind, here is what I suggest. I participated via the EDV website myself so I do not have the chance to check with any immigration office or the sites that register for you with a fee so if anyone one who used one of those services calls them it would be great to see if they got any letter or not. They register hunders of applications every year so if the 1st NLs are sent out they are bound to get one so I believe that they will be the answer to our "big" question of the NLs being out or not. Of course if that service is a trustworty one :)

My analysis of your Picture.

First of all, it was delivered to US Mailing Address.
and people with US Mailing Address had the ability to choose between CP or AOS.

But people who have US Mailing Address who use CP procedure and fly back to their home country for interview with local embassy,
do NOT to worry much if their 2nd NL was missing or late.
Because KCC can just e-mail them the 2n NL for CP.

Now take note that all the important Files that belong to you will be sent directly from KCC to the Local Embassy where you do your interview.

Yes, when you go to that interview at your embassy, you will see the document files that you had filled up and sent to KCC after your first NL several months before,
are already BACK in the hand of your interviewer at your local embassy !!!

but people with AOS do need their document in order to face their interview at AOS office if USA.
that is why I do believe if KCC sent the document for AOS via Fedex.

Second, the date on the document is January 25,
so it is FAR from the deadline of September 30, where people with CP will have they last interview date available.
so even if their 2nd NL is late, People can just rescheduled their interview with their home country embassy.
there is NO URGENT need here for a 2nd letter for CP to be sent via Fedex by looking at the January 25 date,
or as I said above, e-mail is always FASTER than even FEDEX...

but for AOS interview, those document can NOT be mailed, and had to be the original copy from KCC.
That is why KCC use Fedex and that is why you had to PAY the FEE for AOS process.

I also want to add that The LARGEST ADVANTAGE that FEDEX have over Regular US POSTAL MAIL
if you are shipping from US Address to another US Address,
is SAFETY.

Because we can TRACK the document, and we can NOT do that if we use Regular US Postal Mail Service.
so The Speed Advantage is MINIMAL, US Postal Mail should be able to sent your mail in just 3 or 4 days,
while Fedex should be able to sent you between 1 day to 3 day depend on the level of service you choose to pay.

and this SAFETY Advantage provided by FEDEX is clear for AOS document !

so again, I want to ask for your honest answer,
is that document a 2nd letter for CP or for AOS ?

in that

My Friends,

As you can see I had read all the posts from this thread without login or posting something but now I think I must write one post to show that I am agree with Purity. when we are coming to this forum and read the posts actually we spend time to see what really happend around us and see when the first NL received by others for DV 2011. I didn't post until now because I didn't receive anything for DV 2011 But I am sure If everytime I receive mine then I will scan the letter and post it here that you can see the truth! If someone wants to cheat us about receiving the NL, then what about the time we spent on this? I don't know anybody of you. but when I read all the posts I can see all the things Purity said is high detailed information and I think he thinks like advocates! and it is cool!

My Friends please calm down. I have a suggestion: Anybody who received his/her NL letter please scan the letter (after hiding the name and actual Case Number) and post a picture for others. that work will be great and anybody will enjoy that. The war will be finished and a peaceful tread we will have!

Chill out guys. It's really not worth it to have all this discussion, we came here for just ONE purpose to learn more about DV-Lottery and congratulations for all the winners from the bottom of my heart and even if there were liars so what? We cannot judge people!! just leave them alone, whats the point of discussing and showing proof..etc? Are we in a court or something? Peace \m/

Joe.

I do not have the first letter. I want to believe Spurgunda.
We all want to believe, but now I want some evidences :)
Anyway, it will happen and soon we get the REAL winners!

ok,

Photobucket.com

Sometimes, but not always and certainly (up to last year) not for the first letter.

Lets stop this useless discussion.
Spurgunda asked for the email address (on one of the Russian forums) to send the evidences, I gave it to him. And nothing received! So, everything is clear to me and I'm sure it's clear to all other members....

Guys, relax!

Too much action going on here! We're all waiting for the same letter. Some of us will receive it, some will not.

This place is some type of tracker for received NLs, therefore, there will be fakes as usual.

About the NL received via FedEx, I read many posts. It's probably the AOS letter, nothing to worry.

Keep in mind, not everyone applies to the lottery through official site. There area many "Green card" sites that charge you $10-30 to apply for you for multiple years. My opinion is, your questions should have been "how did you apply" until seeing the photo of the envelope.

Because what happens with these "companies" is, you send them your info and photo, they apply for you with their mailing address. If you win, your NL goes to their address and they tell you that you've won and you need to send $500 processing etc. fees to them so that they send you your NL. When you make that payment, they send you your NL via UPS, FedEx, DHL etc.......

As soon as I saw FedEx, I thought he applied through one of these companies and the company sent him his NL via FedEx.

So, KCC never ships via FedEx? If the winner is not familiar with the process and he receives his NL from the company via FedEx, he will defend himself forever that KCC sent it via FedEx.

In this case, it turns out to be AOS papers or some other documents, but there may be weird situations like that. Don't get very aggressive and offensive with your responses.

I know DHL is acting as national postal service in some European countries. Maybe FedEx does too? Some countries still don't have a postal service that delivers every single region.

I am not saying that you guys are wrong. But you call someone "liar", you're "fake", then he scans the photo and puts it on the internet, you get owned. So, act accordingly.

My analysis of your Picture.

First of all, it was delivered to US Mailing Address.
and people with US Mailing Address had the ability to choose between CP or AOS.

But people who have US Mailing Address who use CP procedure and fly back to their home country for interview with local embassy,
do NOT to worry much if their 2nd NL was missing or late.
Because KCC can just e-mail them the 2n NL for CP.

Now take note that all the important Files that belong to you will be sent directly from KCC to the Local Embassy where you do your interview.

Yes, when you go to that interview at your embassy, you will see the document files that you had filled up and sent to KCC after your first NL several months before,
are already BACK in the hand of your interviewer at your local embassy !!!

but people with AOS do need their document in order to face their interview at AOS office if USA.
that is why I do believe if KCC sent the document for AOS via Fedex.

Second, the date on the document is January 25,
so it is FAR from the deadline of September 30, where people with CP will have they last interview date available.
so even if their 2nd NL is late, People can just rescheduled their interview with their home country embassy.
there is NO URGENT need here for a 2nd letter for CP to be sent via Fedex by looking at the January 25 date,
or as I said above, e-mail is always FASTER than even FEDEX...

but for AOS interview, those document can NOT be mailed, and had to be the original copy from KCC.
That is why KCC use Fedex and that is why you had to PAY the FEE for AOS process.

I also want to add that The LARGEST ADVANTAGE that FEDEX have over Regular US POSTAL MAIL
if you are shipping from US Address to another US Address,
is SAFETY.

Because we can TRACK the document, and we can NOT do that if we use Regular US Postal Mail Service.
so The Speed Advantage is MINIMAL, US Postal Mail should be able to sent your mail in just 3 or 4 days,
while Fedex should be able to sent you between 1 day to 3 day depend on the level of service you choose to pay.

and this SAFETY Advantage provided by FEDEX is clear for AOS document !

so again, I want to ask for your honest answer,
is that document a 2nd letter for CP or for AOS ?

COME ON MAN!!! "My analysis of your Picture"
DO YOU HAVE A PhD and made a Thesis about : "The DV Lottery "
You should do a book with all your analysis.....

I received my selectee letter of DV 2011. I t came to US address as I indicated during EDV entry form.
Good Luck to Everbody!

Guys, relax!

Too much action going on here! We're all waiting for the same letter. Some of us will receive it, some will not.

This place is some type of tracker for received NLs, therefore, there will be fakes as usual.

About the NL received via FedEx, I read many posts. It's probably the AOS letter, nothing to worry.

Keep in mind, not everyone applies to the lottery through official site. There area many "Green card" sites that charge you $10-30 to apply for you for multiple years. My opinion is, your questions should have been "how did you apply" until seeing the photo of the envelope.

Because what happens with these "companies" is, you send them your info and photo, they apply for you with their mailing address. If you win, your NL goes to their address and they tell you that you've won and you need to send $500 processing etc. fees to them so that they send you your NL. When you make that payment, they send you your NL via UPS, FedEx, DHL etc.......

As soon as I saw FedEx, I thought he applied through one of these companies and the company sent him his NL via FedEx.

So, KCC never ships via FedEx? If the winner is not familiar with the process and he receives his NL from the company via FedEx, he will defend himself forever that KCC sent it via FedEx.

In this case, it turns out to be AOS papers or some other documents, but there may be weird situations like that. Don't get very aggressive and offensive with your responses.

I know DHL is acting as national postal service in some European countries. Maybe FedEx does too? Some countries still don't have a postal service that delivers every single region.

I am not saying that you guys are wrong. But you call someone "liar", you're "fake", then he scans the photo and puts it on the internet, you get owned. So, act accordingly.

///M-Power,

Thank you for clarifying that the Fedex letter could probably AOS letter and NOT 2nd NL CP letter.

Now,
if you check "spurgunda" first post that I quote above and put it in RED font,
you can see clearly that he/she APPLIED directly via EDV website.
so He/She do NOT use the "companies".

and again this kind of detail show "spurgunda" claim is FAKE.