• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Winners Report Here!

Wow, Really ? we have a winner here !
Congratulation spurgunda ! Btw, What Region did you entry

Thanks a lot purity. Those Infos, It really takes time to study. Appreicated !
This is my 6th attemt and wishing can be rewarded as others
Found this forum last year (DV2010) and I was so excited,
But for DV2011 I'm not as 'excite' as last year
Thanks also for all of you, all of posters who share your information, advise and oppinion
I guess most of us (perhaps all of us) are expecting to receive 1st NL in few months (End of Apr - Jun), otherwise we may check electronically in the begining of July.
Good luck everyone !

Thanks a lot. I am from Uzbekistan.

I

I am sorry I can not scan it that's because it is still in my brother's hand in the United States. Even if I had the letter I would not scan it and show. Sorry for not showing my exact case number. It looks like 2011EU000000XX

spurgunda наконец-то европа пошла.Its cool! Finaly Europe! In what state was your address?

Hi Spurgunda. It makes sense. Uzbekistan is catagoried as one of EU Region and normally NL# starting by year of DV and following by Region
I guess your NL dated around mid of April
And it takes couples of days to 1 week to reach NY
Btw, can you tell us printed-date on your NL pls ?
Hope everything run smoothly....

Hi Spurgunda. It makes sense. Uzbekistan is catagoried as one of EU Region and normally NL# starting by year of DV and following by Region
I guess your NL dated around mid of April
And it takes couples of days to 1 week to reach NY
Btw, can you tell us printed-date on your NL pls ?
Hope everything run smoothly....

Printed date is (it means that the letter was sent in that time) (mm-dd-yyyy) 04-12-2010

I am sorry I can not scan it that's because it is still in my brother's hand in the United States. Even if I had the letter I would not scan it and show. Sorry for not showing my exact case number. It looks like 2011EU000000XX

hi spurgunda !
please scan the first page of your mail and clear the name, your address and ... with a software like photoshop.
for example u can see this:

Yo.img98.com/out.php/i17800_scan.jpg

Printed date is (it means that the letter was sent in that time) (mm-dd-yyyy) 04-12-2010

"PRINTED Date" mean the Date Type/Written/Printed on the NL itself which mean the date the NL was printed.

"SENT Date" mean the Date on the POSTAGE Stamp on the OUTSIDE ENVELOPE (not the NL), and in your case US POST MAIL STAMP.

For NL with US Mailing Address,
although it is POSSIBLE that the PRINTED Date MATCH the SENT Date,
but in MOST PAST Cases, the PRINTED Date are "DIFFERENT" compare to the SENT Date.
(not large different but few days different).

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice! Наконец европа пошла! Мои поздравления!
Hope to see more winners soon!

i do not think he has to scan his notification for us to believe him.....

Congrats....mon friend.....looking forward to getting mine,soon

Why would u want him to scan his NL b4 u could believe? Congrats and i must say ur CN is awesome

Guys i thank Allah for everything , Today i just recieved my NL i live in Georgia state USA , Now my question is should i do Interview at the consulate , or do AOS ??? they want me to fill out forms and send back ASAP !!
My case is 2011AF41xx and the letter was sent out April 7th but it looks like its been my mailbox for a while as i didnt check my mail last week.
can aanyone advice do cp or AOS please Help...

thanks

Great to hear that the NLs are finally on their way, but I guess we will still have further delays on this side of the atlantic due to the volcanic ashes.

Spurgunda, congrats. Just an idea. I hear that all express courier flights are also grounded so no cargo has been delivered for the past couple of days so I guess it would be better off for your brother to send it to you after the chaos is over so that it does not get piled up in the hubs of the cargo firms and cause you needless anxiety.

Guys i thank Allah for everything , Today i just recieved my NL i live in Georgia state USA , Now my question is should i do Interview at the consulate , or do AOS ??? they want me to fill out forms and send back ASAP !!
My case is 2011AF41xx and the letter was sent out April 7th but it looks like its been my mailbox for a while as i didnt check my mail last week.
can aanyone advice do cp or AOS please Help...

thanks
Where are you from and why so big number? Maybe you mistaken somewhere?

I don't think the US mailing address has anything to do with the Dv-Lottery. You guys right about if its more faster than the international mail address, but it all depends on where you were born and if the country you were born has been selected and you were a winner then, you prolly gonna get the notification letter earlier than the selectees in the same of your country. :)

NOTE: I just have a feeling that there is no winner 'till now 'cause I don't really see their reaction of being winnesr, you guys will notice if there is any winner, I dunno.. I might be wrong but its just the way it is. Why don't they just post their case number..etc? Is it a big deal to post it on the forum? LoL