• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Winners Report Here!

Of course this is not so big number but what I mean, is 4xxx from the first days when they just started to send...! Do they send everything in one pack right now?

Guys i thank Allah for everything , Today i just recieved my NL i live in Georgia state USA , Now my question is should i do Interview at the consulate , or do AOS ??? they want me to fill out forms and send back ASAP !!
My case is 2011AF41xx and the letter was sent out April 7th but it looks like its been my mailbox for a while as i didnt check my mail last week.
can aanyone advice do cp or AOS please Help...

thanks

Congratulations! Your number is very low, so you should definitely do AOS, you'll definitely be current in October. Send your forms back ASAP, the sooner the better!

Of course this is not so big number but what I mean, is 4xxx from the first days when they just started to send...! Do they send everything in one pack right now?

It is posibble! The number is very low. My hubby's number was AF10xxx and we received the NL on April 17th last year.

Congrtaulations to all the winners!! Hope everyone will receive their NL soon:) Anyone from Asia region got their NL yet?

yea they sent me the winning letter and some forms to fill out ( 2 forms)

That's correct. So fill out the forms and send them back ASAP. The sooner you do that the quicker you'll get processed. Don't forget to send the DOS fee, $375 if you decide to do AOS. Start reading past forums for AOS 2009 and 2010, trust, you'll understand the whole process much better!

I don't think the US mailing address has anything to do with the Dv-Lottery. You guys right about if its more faster than the international mail address, but it all depends on where you were born and if the country you were born has been selected and you were a winner then, you prolly gonna get the notification letter earlier than the selectees in the same of your country. :)

NOTE: I just have a feeling that there is no winner 'till now 'cause I don't really see their reaction of being winnesr, you guys will notice if there is any winner, I dunno.. I might be wrong but its just the way it is. Why don't they just post their case number..etc? Is it a big deal to post it on the forum? LoL

Hi Wanted,

By now, I will not only give a benefit of the doubt but will believe anybody that says he/she had received a NL for DV 2011. I won DV 2010 and as u can see from my signature my letter was dated 2nd April, 2009 and received in Nigeria on 22nd April, 2010.

This is an online forum so its not advisable to post your case number in full. Just d 1st two figures is o.k.

Guys i thank Allah for everything , Today i just recieved my NL i live in Georgia state USA , Now my question is should i do Interview at the consulate , or do AOS ??? they want me to fill out forms and send back ASAP !!
My case is 2011AF41xx and the letter was sent out April 7th but it looks like its been my mailbox for a while as i didnt check my mail last week.
can aanyone advice do cp or AOS please Help...

thanks

Hi Finallymine,

Big congrats to you man. Your case number is damnnnnnn WONDERFUL, I'm really happy for you. With reference to previous year's bulleting, your interview will CERTAINLY be in October or November, 2010. Guess you are from either Egypt/Ethiopia/Nigeria.

One love man.

thanks alot man for your info , i am from egypt and will do AOS bassed on the forum i read for the dv-2010 good luck all

That's correct. So fill out the forms and send them back ASAP. The sooner you do that the quicker you'll get processed. Don't forget to send the DOS fee, $375 if you decide to do AOS. Start reading past forums for AOS 2009 and 2010, trust, you'll understand the whole process much better!

Absolutely, I advice any winner to go to past forums for more knowledge, learn from other peoples experiences and interviews. It really helps.

thanks alot man for your info , i am from egypt and will do AOS bassed on the forum i read for the dv-2010 good luck all

wowww
i am from Egypt too and i won the dv-2011 but i was planning for cp , do u have a phone number i can reach you at ? i live in KY USA

Congratulations to the winners. Good to hear that people started receiving NLs.

Also, I don't see any point of scanning the documents and posting it on the internet. Even if they photoshop name/address etc. It is expected timeframe for the NLs and it won't change your destiny if the person is real or fake.

I have nothing in my mailbox as of last night. I'm in NJ, USA.

Congrats Finallymine, it's great to see the letters arriving...

I am still waiting in MD, USA... Hopefully I would also be one of the lucky winners :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations to the winners. Good to hear that people started receiving NLs.

Also, I don't see any point of scanning the documents and posting it on the internet. Even if they photoshop name/address etc. It is expected timeframe for the NLs and it won't change your destiny if the person is real or fake.

I have nothing in my mailbox as of last night. I'm in NJ, USA.

I agree with this!! CONGRATS to the winners.

Good day today! Congrats to the winners !! living in Orange County, California, nothing yet, I m from Ethiopia.
I'm following this thread since day one, Flag was a real winner, why purity said he was not ... Nobody is reporting nothing on purity thread why does the other thread is existing?
M-Power I got you, I do think also you are right... Your explanations are more plausible.

Congrats-to-all-d-winners-ani-i-pray-to-receive-mine-soon.

Pls,i,would,want-to-know-what-aos-which-is-adjustment-of-status-and-consular-processing-mean.whats-d-difference-and-which-is-better?

Thanks.