• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Winners Report Here!

Hello Everyone,
I pray to win and so likewise everyone on this thread, 4 this is why USA created it the first place.

I thought this thread was for reporting when people win DV-2011 and receive NL?
And supporting information [when/where received and similar].

I am not against it per se, but when I see new posts in this thread I hope to see some winning reports, not 3 pages a day of praying/preaching, moaning, encouraging each other or fighting and arguing. For those things maybe some other threads should be started.

The time is counting down and the moment of the new life is becoming closer n closer .. wish you all luck :p

NOTESELF: Sorry, didn't mean to scare you away guys ;lol;

Hi squeeezetheday!!!
I m gonna call the KCC later and I will tell u exactly what they say.
And Do u know when in the previous year The winners got their NL in Japon ...???
I think Asia is one of the 1st getting the Nl .....
HOpe u ll get it this year !!! Wish u the best !!!!

Hi Diafa,

Thanks about calling KCC.

OH really?? We in Asia country got 1st shipping group or something ?

I am waiting for the exactly date. Thanks again.

Wish you have NL this year too !!!

Hi Aid2001 & everyone!
Just called the KCC and Yes they told me the same...
They started to send the Nl for all regions (AS/SA/OC/EU/AF) in same time yesterday ....
So next week We might have some great news coming from the US......!!!!
Keep it up !!!! POSITIVITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Diafa,

KCC told you that they sent NL for all regions on April 15 ??

Thanks for the information.

I don't know exactly the arrival date in Japan, maybe around 2 weeks to 3 weeks...

So some of people could get around 3 weeks !!!

Hi Diafa,

KCC told you that they sent NL for all regions on April 15 ??

Thanks for the information.

I don't know exactly the arrival date in Japan, maybe around 2 weeks to 3 weeks...

So some of people could get around 3 weeks !!!

They started to send out the NLs for all regions. Not "all NLs were sent on April 15th".

Instead of Africa first, then Europe etc, they're sending out mixed regions.

I happen to deal with Japan for business and a regular letter gets there around 7-10 days. So, the first Japanese winner will receive the NL around April 22-25 based on my calculations.

This forum have turn to another thing entirely,God take control

This forum is NOT God's responsibility,

but

it is the MODERATOR that had and will continue to take control and enforce the rules of this forum here :)

They started to send out the NLs for all regions. Not "all NLs were sent on April 15th".

Instead of Africa first, then Europe etc, they're sending out mixed regions.

I happen to deal with Japan for business and a regular letter gets there around 7-10 days. So, the first Japanese winner will receive the NL around April 22-25 based on my calculations.

Yeah u right M-Power Not all the 100 000in the same time , they will send them until the end of June but there is not order to send the NL...
KCC Send the NL not just in Once .....They might send it in beginning of April and back the April 15th....until July

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah u right M-Power Not all the 100 000in the same time , they will send them until then end of June but there is not order to send the NL...

There will be ORDER to sent the NL.
because every batch of NL sent need to be recorded in their system.

So, KCC will NOT sent mixed region in one batch because this is NOT an Efficient way to sent NL.
KCC will sent each batch per each region.

based on that, I am pretty sure they will only sent one region in one batch per day,

because one batch per region per day should already reach more than 1,000 NL per day.

of course once it get through the post office,
the region who got sent during the first day might actually arrive later
than the other region who got sent the second day. (depend on the address in USA they are mailed too,
and the efficiency of the local and transit system of US mail)

KCC has use automated computer system from registering your NL until they send out the NL.
and computer works better when they are in order.

I have a suggestion for thread managers.
Please make a new thread for lottery winners report and only allow winners to have one quote there.
because here there is 746 quote and 3 report !!! and if some body want to explore all of these quotes should in holiday !!!
Thanx for pay attention.
Mehran

Hi Mehran !
U can definitely start another thread and just post the winners....

I thought this thread was for reporting when people win DV-2011 and receive NL?
And supporting information [when/where received and similar].

I am not against it per se, but when I see new posts in this thread I hope to see some winning reports, not 3 pages a day of praying/preaching, moaning, encouraging each other or fighting and arguing. For those things maybe some other threads should be started.

So, KCC will NOT sent mixed region in one batch because this is NOT an Efficient way to sent NL.

based on that, I am pretty sure they will only sent one region in one batch per day,

because one batch per region per day should already reach more than 1,000 NL per day.

than the other region who got sent the second day. (depend on the address in USA they are mailed too,

KCC has use automated computer system from registering your NL until they send out the NL.

Hi guys.
Yes it is very good if we have a peaceful discuss; but me and others like me want to get information about 2011 lottery winners in "DV-2011 Winners Report Here!" I don't think our way is wrong! well now we see 95% of posts are not about the topic. why I have been ponished for an advice? Talking together pray or others things are not bad but in related topics. Our idea is: Please move these posts and argues to Other thread and prepare this thread only for winners reports thus when I see a new post I undrestand that you won lottery and that is your report!
Well I don't think Suggestions like this is fighting with others or so.
Good Luck
Mehran

Note to all: Off topic posts will be deleted without further notice. Also, users repeatedly using profanity will be banned after first warning. I have already banned USA! as he continued to use profanity in his posts despite warning. Let's keep the thread on topic and refrain from back and forth name calling. Also, any users who continue to post off topic/name calling will be banned.

Thank you BobSmyth...

If the letters were sent out on the 15th, we should be seeing some winners hopefully early next week.

Good luck everyone.

Back to topic, I think mail will be delayed further now, with the airports halt in Europe and the volcanic clouds.
Thnx

I disagree.

KCC draws the lottery randomly and the case numbers are issued consecutively.

In your theory, if they send everything single region, the first region, let's say Africa, would receive their NL's earlier than other regions like EU and this would be unfair. As we all know, lower case number is a better chance to get an appointment and eventually get a GC. So, if you're living in the last region that KCC sends the NL, you have no chance to get a GC, because by the time you receive the NL, everyone else from previous regions will have received their NLs and will have scheduled their appointments.

One more time, KCC draws the lottery randomly. Everything is printed - processed electronically, the envelopes are stamped electronically and sent out immediately.

The DV is fair to everyone that are eligible to participate. Receiving a NL is not a guaranteed GC and the case # plays a vital role in getting a GC.

You say KCC is using automated computer system and it works better when they're in order. What is your source of information if I may ask? Because what I know is, the DV winners are selected automatically and the computer prints - processes every single form and paperwork including the address on the envelope and prints the correct postage amount depending on the location it is going to.

We are talking about computers. It is not difficult for a software to check digitally entered address and print correct postage amount for a pre-specified letter weight. One letter goes to the US, it reads the US address and prints let's say $1.75 postage on it, the next envelope has a Kenya address, it calculates the postage rate to Kenya and prints $3.95 on it. The next address happens to be Germany, it calculates the postage to Germany and prints $3.15 postage on it. All these letters fall into same box/tray/bucket and USPS picks them up end of the day.

Eventually, US winner gets his NL in 3 days, Germany gets it in 8 days, Kenya gets it in 13 days. The numbers / amounts are imaginary, but you get my point.

You can have a better understanding if you have ever used a shipping software like Shipstream Manager, UPS Worldship, Pitney Bowes etc. I used to send out some new year's greetings in my company and all I needed to do was showing the Outlook address book file to the shipping software and select the names. You select weight, type of postage (regular, priority, express etc) and with one button, it would print out envelopes with address and correct postage amount for every US state and country.

M-Power, your analysis is over-simplified. Don't forget that no one get interviewed until your number becomes current. Each region has a different dates for that. That is how USCIS keeps track. Also, don't forget people can do either CP or AOS. They are processed through two completely different process. Hence, many said if you have a high number, you are better off doing CP because AOS takes longer time and higher risk that you don't get your visa issued before September.

So what you said about "if you're living in the last region that KCC sends the NL, you have no chance to get a GC, because by the time you receive the NL, everyone else from previous regions will have received their NLs and will have scheduled their appointments" is just not true.

I take no position on the other part of your post or for that matter, purity's.