• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Winners Report Here!

My Case number sky Hight 2011As 42*** But any way Trust in God very good Idea.with God every thing is possible.All blessings All of you.

Put your trust in God,he will do what he has promised to do.

He and only him can make all impossible to become possible.Believe in him,WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE.

Remain bless cos he is a faithful God.

Dear Forumites,i need answers to the following questions:

1. Can one fill both EDUCATION and WORK EXPERIENCE AS MEANS OF QUALIFICATION ON THE FORM TO BE FILLED ON THE DAY OF INTERVIEW?

2. DO WE REALLY NEED TO GO ALONG WITH THE 2ND NOTIFICATION LETTER FOR THE INTERVIEW?

Your immediate response will be appreciated.

Success to all of us in jesus name,AMEN.

Dear Forumites,i need answers to the following questions:

1. Can one fill both EDUCATION and WORK EXPERIENCE AS MEANS OF QUALIFICATION ON THE FORM TO BE FILLED ON THE DAY OF INTERVIEW?

2. DO WE REALLY NEED TO GO ALONG WITH THE 2ND NOTIFICATION LETTER FOR THE INTERVIEW?

Your immediate response will be appreciated.

Success to all of us in jesus name,AMEN.

Hello,

1. I did fill both, cause I could qualify for both education and work experience
2. If you dont have your 2NL yet, send an email to the KCC and they will send it to you my email, and you will print it.
I had my interview in Paris and I NEEDED the 2NL to enter the Embassy. It might be diferent in other countries but if I was you I wouldn't take that chance :)
GOOD LUCK!

Hello,

1. I did fill both, cause I could qualify for both education and work experience
2. If you dont have your 2NL yet, send an email to the KCC and they will send it to you my email, and you will print it.
I had my interview in Paris and I NEEDED the 2NL to enter the Embassy. It might be diferent in other countries but if I was you I wouldn't take that chance :)
GOOD LUCK!

Thank you sista_mai,

(1) So I can fill both EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE.. Thanks for the assistance

(2) They have already sent my 2nd letter to the address i used in USA but i have not received it here in Nigeria.Can i asked my sister to SCAN the letter and send it to me in Nigeria if she is unable to send the letter to me via post ? .I mean will they accept the SCAN COPY AT THE EMBASSY?

It is well with ALL of us,AMEN.

Thank you sista_mai,

(1) So I can fill both EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE.. Thanks for the assistance

(2) They have already sent my 2nd letter to the address i used in USA but i have not received it here in Nigeria.Can i asked my sister to SCAN the letter and send it to me in Nigeria if she is unable to send the letter to me via post ? .I mean will they accept the SCAN COPY AT THE EMBASSY?

It is well with ALL of us,AMEN.

Yes they will accept the scanned version, Actually mine was scanned by my parents :)

I did my interview yesterday and actually they didn't even ask for the second letter, they just took the 1st one.

Hey Everyone

I did my interview yesterday, and it was successful :) and I got my visa too !!
Thanks everybody for all your help in the past few months, I wish success for all of you.
As for the interview, It couldn't be simpler , the whole process took 1 hour, they were very nice and just asked me a couple of questions ( what I'm planning to do and where I intend to go ). That's it!
Wish you all luck fellow forum-mates.

Hey Everyone

Thanks everybody for all your help in the past few months, I wish success for all of you.
As for the interview, It couldn't be simpler , the whole process took 1 hour, they were very nice and just asked me a couple of questions ( what I'm planning to do and where I intend to go ). That's it!

Hi! Sarofski
Congrats! Good luck in USA.
When you intend to travel to usa and which state?

God is great,he will make his wishes to all of us.

Case number - 2011AS00019XXX(SRI LANKA)
1NL received in july 2010(Through Email)
Forms sent to kcc by dhl on 16th of august-2010
DHL confirmed delivery on 18th august-2010
KCC confirmed receipht of forms by 25th of august 2010 through email message.
Police Clearance - Received on 31st October 2010 from us embassy of sri lanka.
I was told by KCC on 17th November 2010 that, my aplication is completed pocessing and waiting for the allocation of visa interview.
2NL - waiting.
Interview Date - waiting.

Thanks Labora2 and LASANTHA AMAL.
I'm studying now ( 2nd semester ) so not soon, maybe in 4 months.
Wish you luck too.

Yes they will accept the scanned version, Actually mine was scanned by my parents :)

Thank you sista_mai and CONGRATULATIONS,

I really appreciate your contribution.

Did you collect your visa the same day?

May the Lord continue to be with u.For the rest of us awaiting interviews,the good Lord will perfect all that concerns us and our visas shall be given unto us without any problems,AMEN...

The favour of God shall never depart from us,AMEN!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear ALL,

Congratulations to all that have had their successful interviews and for the rest of us still awaiting interviews the good Lord in his infinite mercy grant us our heart desires and we shall succeed with visa granted in jesus name,AMEN!!!.

My Question goes thus;

We entered as married (online application) in October 2009 and we got MARRIED (ENGAGEMENT AND CHURCH MARRIAGE) in November 2009,thou we had our INTRODUCTION Ceremony in December 2008.I believe there is no issue with this?

May God bless u all and success in all we lay our hand upon in jesus name,AMEN!!!

Hey Everyone

wow! Never head of dis, u mean u did ur interview and got ur visa d same day? How did it happen? A big congrats to u.

Thank you sista_mai and CONGRATULATIONS,

I really appreciate your contribution.

Did you collect your visa the same day?

May the Lord continue to be with u.For the rest of us awaiting interviews,the good Lord will perfect all that concerns us and our visas shall be given unto us without any problems,AMEN...

The favour of God shall never depart from us,AMEN!!!!!!!!

No, In paris they are sending it back by mail for you a couple of days later :)

Congratulation Sarofski, i believe in God that saw u through to this stage will sure guide u down to ur destination IJN, just believe & have faith in Him.

@ sarofski

Hey Everyone

Congrats, never knew that visa can be picked up on the day of interview. With God no impossibility!! Gudluck in future moves and God bless!