• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Winners Report Here!

Dear Friend,
I am form Bangladesh/
I don't understand yet Asia sl. no. is 19250> except: Bangladesh 18350.
Dear all Please Explane here, Because My case is very close to 19000.
If you pssible mail me : kabir.bd27@gmail.com

Dear Friend,
I am form Bangladesh/
I don't understand yet Asia sl. no. is 19250> except: Bangladesh 18350.
Dear all Please Explane here, Because My case is very close to 19000.
If you pssible mail me : kabir.bd27@gmail.com

it's menas:

Total DV winners from Asia 6000
However US will be issued 3500 DV visas to bangadesh So except limitation 18350 then .Bangadesh Most winners case numbers are high. You will receive a 2nd Nl within one month ...

Case : 2011AS00033XXX

Current : Not yet

Now status : completed processing (2010/10/04)

2nd NL : waiting

it's menas:

Total DV winners from Asia 6000
However US will be issued 3500 DV visas to bangadesh So except limitation 18350 then .Bangadesh Most winners case numbers are high. You will receive a 2nd Nl within one month ...

Case : 2011AS00033XXX

Current : Not yet

Now status : completed processing (2010/10/04)

2nd NL : waiting

@kuhananth,
That means am i current in april 2011, although my case no is 19XXX.

@kuhananth,
That means am i current in april 2011, although my case no is 19XXX.

kabir007 u are not yet current. It mean every asian countries are current to dat tune, except ur country. Be rest assured dat the next bulletin will cover u, dat is u'll be current in may. Urs is even beta dan nigerian's. Gudluck.

Hi laboral, compliment of the season, it's quite long time i thought u must ve gone by now.

Hi Olawumi, nice to hear from u. I will be moving in a couple of weeks. I had to arrange a lot of stuff and that is why I was not around. Thanks and good luck.

Thanks
Yep, The interview was finished at 11 a.m and I picked up my visa at 2 p.m! I was surprised too!

Great Sarofski, you are the luckiest of lucky winners of DV since you got the visa on the same day. I can imagine your happiness.
Wish you all the best in USA!

Hi Olawumi, nice to hear from u. I will be moving in a couple of weeks. I had to arrange a lot of stuff and that is why I was not around. Thanks and good luck.

Hi! Labora2
Nice to hear from you and wish you all the best in USA. God will be with you always.
I would like to know after getting the visa within how many months we have to enter USA.

Case number - 2011AS00019XXX(SRI LANKA)
1NL received in july 2010(Through Email)
Forms sent to kcc by dhl on 16th of august-2010
DHL confirmed delivery on 18th august-2010
KCC confirmed receipht of forms by 25th of august 2010 through email message.
Police Clearance - Received on 31st October 2010 from us embassy of sri lanka.
I was told by KCC on 17th November 2010 that, my aplication is completed pocessing and waiting for the allocation of visa interview.
2NL - waiting.
Interview Date - waiting.

Hey Everyone

I did my interview yesterday, and it was successful :) and I got my visa too !!
Thanks everybody for all your help in the past few months, I wish success for all of you.
As for the interview, It couldn't be simpler , the whole process took 1 hour, they were very nice and just asked me a couple of questions ( what I'm planning to do and where I intend to go ). That's it!
Wish you all luck fellow forum-mates.

Dear, Sarofski

Congrats! Great experience. you are so lucky.
God is always great.

I was told by KCC on 17th November 2010 that, my aplication is completed pocessing and waiting for the allocation of visa interview.
2NL - waiting.

Hi! Labora2
Nice to hear from you and wish you all the best in USA. God will be with you always.
I would like to know after getting the visa within how many months we have to enter USA.

2NL - waiting.

Lasantha amal, a person is normally given 6 months period to prepare and leave the country.

Hi! Labora2

2NL - waiting.

Hi Lasantha,
As popescandy put it, a winner who is granted the visa should make it to the US within 6 months. Wish u all the best.

@ The whole House! House please one of our member 'ovicity' is seeking for our prayers for his sick father. He told me to tell the whole house of his father's sickness, which has kept him out from the house for a while now. He told me that they have been to several hospital and that the father is very very sick. Please house your prayers are so much needed by ovicity's father! God bless the house!

Congratulations on all that have had their interviews and to all of us still having our interviews ahead,the favour of God shall fall upon us and we shall be highly favored in the face of the consular officers and our visas shall be granted unto us,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ The whole House! House please one of our member 'ovicity' is seeking for our prayers for his sick father. He told me to tell the whole house of his father's sickness, which has kept him out from the house for a while now. He told me that they have been to several hospital and that the father is very very sick. Please house your prayers are so much needed by ovicity's father! God bless the house!

Dear Ovicity, We wish your father speedy recovery,
May GOD bless him

may the Lord Almighty stretch His healing hands on your father and make him strong to be on his feet again. Amen

Ovicity,

The God that is the greatest Healer will surely heal your Dad and u shall testify to the goodness of God.

For all of us on this forum,the good Lord will fulfill our heath desires and make our dreams come true,AMEN.

We will all succeed in jesus name,AMEN!!!!!

VISA GRANTED TO ALL OF US IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!