• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Winners Report Here!

I am saying a big thank u to everyone in the house, sista-mai, and dori1979 other person i cant mention their names, may God bless u all. And for those going for their interview, i pray dat u ll al be successful.

Your interview will be held in month of April .Because Ur case No 19XXX Feb visa bulletin says : March cut off 17200.... So ..

Hi! Kuhananth
Thanks! I wish,i would have my interview in april. If visa bulletine cut-off number increases like in march with a big margin in april,i could expect. If not definitely in may.
keeping the fingers crossed.
All the best for you too.

All right and Good-Luck in your interview Amal

Hi! Nalin
Thanks! Good luck to you too. We have to keep faith in god, he will do all the best to us.

Case number - 2011AS00019XXX(SRI LANKA)
1NL received in july 2010(Through Email)
Forms sent to kcc by dhl on 16th of august-2010
DHL confirmed delivery on 18th august-2010
KCC confirmed receipht of forms by 25th of august 2010 through email message.
Police Clearance - Received on 31st October 2010 from us embassy of sri lanka.
I was told by KCC on 17th November 2010 that, my aplication is completed pocessing and waiting for the allocation of visa interview.
2NL - waiting.
Interview Date - waiting.

I am saying a big thank u to everyone in the house, sista-mai, and dori1979 other person i cant mention their names, may God bless u all. And for those going for their interview, i pray dat u ll al be successful.

Hi! Shakkyt
Great news! GOD IS GREAT! PRAISE THE LORD!
Good luck for the new life in USA.

Case number - 2011AS00019XXX(SRI LANKA)
1NL received in july 2010(Through Email)
Forms sent to kcc by dhl on 16th of august-2010
DHL confirmed delivery on 18th august-2010
KCC confirmed receipht of forms by 25th of august 2010 through email message.
Police Clearance - Received on 31st October 2010 from us embassy of sri lanka.
I was told by KCC on 17th November 2010 that, my aplication is completed pocessing and waiting for the allocation of visa interview.
2NL - waiting.
Interview Date - waiting.

I am so mad I send an e-mail to KCC to receive my 2NL in France and they send it to my old address in the US. Anyway, I have the soft copy of the letter that's the principal I guess.

I am so mad I send an e-mail to KCC to receive my 2NL in France and they send it to my old address in the US. Anyway, I have the soft copy of the letter that's the principal I guess.

It will be ok if they send it to you by email, it s exactly the same thing :)

I successfully picked up my visa yesterdayday. I shd begin prep immediately. I wish those going 4 their interview dis month & those still waiting 4 their interview date success. It shall be wel wit u al

I successfully picked up my visa yesterdayday. I shd begin prep immediately. I wish those going 4 their interview dis month & those still waiting 4 their interview date success. It shall be wel wit u al

Amen! In Which city are you planning to move?
I will be in Atlanta ;-)

Change In Point Of Entry.

Firstly,a big congrats to those who were successful in their interviews!
I would pls like to know d implication if I decide to land in another destination different from the one which is written on my brown envelope,which is to be given to the Immigration Officer.
For example,if I land in New York,whereas my final destination is New Jersey.
Pls house,enlighten me.
Thnks.

Hello Everyone,

Desperately, I need some suggestions, please see if you can help me out here, any suggestions will be appreciated.

In DV Entry Lottery form I put my name as:

First Name: TANIA, Mid Name: AKTER, Last Name/Family Name: (just checked in "No Last Name" option)
and when they sent me 1st NL, my name was written as NLN, TANIA AKTER In all DSP forms, I put my name same as above.

But my passport does contain my name as:
First Name: TANIA, Last Name/Surname: AKTER .... So, it is written as AKTER TANIA
there is no mid name option in my passport.

Now, do you guys think I should amend my passport exactly the way it was in DSP forms? Or it will just do fine the way it is now!
Please, reply guys as soon as you can! I'm really getting bent out of shape, you know the Name thing is real mess in visa processing! :(

Hello Everyone,

Desperately, I need some suggestions, please see if you can help me out here, any suggestions will be appreciated.

as i understood ur msg i think NLN is an acronym stands for No Last Name ... But u may contact KCC and tell them ur concern ...

Hello Everyone,

In DV Entry Lottery form I put my name as:

First Name: TANIA, Mid Name: AKTER, Last Name/Family Name: (just checked in "No Last Name" option)
and when they sent me 1st NL, my name was written as NLN, TANIA AKTER In all DSP forms, I put my name same as above.

But my passport does contain my name as:
First Name: TANIA, Last Name/Surname: AKTER .... So, it is written as AKTER TANIA
there is no mid name option in my passport.

Now, do you guys think I should amend my passport exactly the way it was in DSP forms? Or it will just do fine the way it is now!
Please, reply guys as soon as you can! I'm really getting bent out of shape, you know the Name thing is real mess in visa processing! :(

I dont really think it will matter.... to make sure, contact the KCC (or the embassy of they already have your file)

Relax bro, i am a cameroonian and had the same error, when i contacted the embassy they told me it has no trouble, but i should be aware that if issued a visa my green card will carry my names in that order...........