• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 winners from SRILANKA Report here

DV-2011 winners from srilakna

How do you make sure that? ...........Just to console Kuhananth?

I mean nobody knows what would happend rather than keep hopes.

Statistically,

The highest CN from asia I've heard is 42xxx.
So family members for each principal applicant is 42000/15000 = 2.8(Avg)
So Kuhananth CN is 33000

Family members are rejected automatically if main Appl. is rejected. So they are not effective at all in this game

So his place in the queue is 33000/2.8 = 11785 (without family members)

Since only 7310 will be selected, 4475 applicants should be rejected to kuhananth to have chance.

Thank you Nalin,Srikaran

I'm (100% satisfaction) about DV-2011 according to i will win the GC
and i can belive it. Can i know last few years highest CN from Asia

2011-42,000
2010-???
2009-???
2008-???
2007-???
2006-???
2005-???
2004-???

Kuhananth

Thank you Nalin,Srikaran

2011-42,000
2010-???
2009-???
2008-???
2007-???
2006-???
2005-???
2004-???

Kuhananth

I heard from the forum dv-2011 Highest CN 45000 and this is from Malasiya

Last edited by a moderator:

I heard from the forum dv-2011 Highest CN 45000 and this is from Malasiya

So 45000/15000 = 3

33000/3 = 11000

Total of 7500 visas allocated for asia

11000-7500 = 3500 if will be rejected i can win the GC Thats correct

How do you make sure that? ...........Just to console Kuhananth?

I mean nobody knows what would happend rather than keep hopes.

Statistically,

The highest CN from asia I've heard is 42xxx.
So family members for each principal applicant is 42000/15000 = 2.8(Avg)
So Kuhananth CN is 33000

Family members are rejected automatically if main Appl. is rejected. So they are not effective at all in this game

So his place in the queue is 33000/2.8 = 11785 (without family members)

Since only 7310 will be selected, 4475 applicants should be rejected to kuhananth to have chance.

no..no ..that is not my intention ... this year CN trend that went up to 45000...this is the highest ever case number registered in DV History in asia.. and also if u see the previous years gap between highest and last cutoff numbers gap that was around between 4500-6000......so anything is possible.....dont loose it hope....

no..no ..that is not my intention ... this year CN trend that went up to 45000...this is the highest ever case number registered in DV History in asia.. and also if u see the previous years gap between highest and last cutoff numbers gap that was around between 4500-6000......so anything is possible.....dont loose it hope....

If you are correct, I suppose we can keep hopes :)

Thank you Nalin,Srikaran

2011-42,000
2010-???
2009-???
2008-???
2007-???
2006-???
2005-???
2004-???

Kuhananth

Yeah, those hopes are not gonna be in vain, if the past is of any indication !!
Asia always gets current at the end, just cpl of yrs in the very past it has not happened I think. But its also true that you never know and any thing goes!!

Fact is, even if all the ~10k ppl before you (or Nalin) are successful, but IF you are called upon late and IF visas are avlble...YOU WILL GET IT.

No hard and fast rule that Asia has to be ~7500 visas total, just that past stats happened that way with ppl getting rejected and/or ppl not applying at all.

It can go any higher , only constrained by the 7% rule and provided total number not exhausted. (total can hit 55k and 7% adjusted accordingly, 'cos towards the end they can recall visa numbers from the 5k reserve if it is not used fully for its intended purpose, ie NACARA)

Best !

dv-2011 winners from srilanka

Asia always gets current at the end, just cpl of yrs in the very past it has not happened I think. But its also true that you never know and any thing goes!!

Fact is, even if all the ~10k ppl before you (or Nalin) are successful, but IF you are called upon late and IF visas are avlble...YOU WILL GET IT.

No hard and fast rule that Asia has to be ~7500 visas total, just that past stats happened that way with ppl getting rejected and/or ppl not applying at all.

It can go any higher , only constrained by the 7% rule and provided total number not exhausted. (total can hit 55k and 7% adjusted accordingly, 'cos towards the end they can recall visa numbers from the 5k reserve if it is not used fully for its intended purpose, ie NACARA)

Best !

Thank you Nuvf
Do you know past few yeras highest CN from ASIA?
If you have known please share with me.

2011 i think 45,000 and this is from Malasiya
2007?

Thankig you

dv-2011 winners from srilanka

Thank you Nuvf
Do you know past few yeras highest CN from ASIA?
If you have known please share with me.

2011 i think 45,000 and this is from Malasiya
2007?

Thankig you

Any one suggest for me.....

Highest CN

Best !

What do you mean by,

If all before us are successful, which means all visas allocated for Asia is surely exhausted.

Then how WE WILL GET IT??

Pleas give me evidence for your statement below.

If your comment above is correct, last two years (for instance) Asia can not be CURRENT at the CN 28000 - 30000.
Even NL 1 emphasizes that all selectees are not guaranteed with visa..

.............If all before us are successful, which means all visas allocated for Asia is surely exhausted.

All I am saying is there are no 'official' explanation anywhere i know about such 'regional allocation'.
Official explanations suggest that only the original ~105k winners are pro-rated into regions per eligible population ratio.
No 'official' explanation (that I know of) explaining regional 'exhaustion' than the 7% rule and the total 55k. (pl let me know if you do know about this)

You go by the notion that many before the higher numbers (ie early in the FY) are successful, but looking at the stats, its not the case. What I said was, even if that happen, since there is no 'regional upper limit', still ppl have a chance at the end!

PS: if you argue that per region (which in turn only fair if it is per country too) 50% success rule is applicable, then stats do not reflect that. eg. SL is almost 70-80% !!

dv-2011 winners fom Srilanka

What do you mean by,

If all before us are successful, which means all visas allocated for Asia is surely exhausted.

Then how WE WILL GET IT??

Pleas give me evidence for your statement below.

If your comment above is correct, last two years (for instance) Asia can not be CURRENT at the CN 28000 - 30000.
Even NL 1 emphasizes that all selectees are not guaranteed with visa..

National visa center USA says

The most DV-2011 selected applicants completed forms not recieved until now.However Oct Visa bulltein collection now ready.. For this reason this time.

Expecting cut off africa 80000
Asia 40000
Erope 60000

Because this time not included application forms with selectee 1st Notification letter.

Kuhananth

Mail to NVC about that

Hi Guys,

I contacted KCC to get a confirmation on my document delivery via e-mail. They confirm that.
And also they have mentioned, cut off number for Asia will be 9000 for month of October. So for guys, those who has case numbers below 9000, get ready!
Good Luck!

Senuk

Case No - 18XXX

Hi Guys,

I contacted KCC to get a confirmation on my document delivery via e-mail. They confirm that.
And also they have mentioned, cut off number for Asia will be 9000 for month of October. So for guys, those who has case numbers below 9000, get ready!
Good Luck!

Senuk

Case No - 18XXX

hi senuk..

how did they confirmed u...(please copy the content of reply)

Hi,

I sent them a mail asking them to confirm me on the delivery of documents I sent. You need to mention the full name, Case No and the Date of birth in format MMDDYYYY.
They replied me saying,
...................it is received and in the processing and for your region for the month of October below 9,000........

So that's it. You guys also can e-mail them asking them to confirm same.

Best regards,
Senuk