• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 winners from SRILANKA Report here

Marriage proposal for a DV 2012 winner

We are living in USA and looking for a partner (who should be a DV 2012 winner) for my daughter who is in Sri Lanka . It will take 5-6 years to take our daughter to USA on family based green card and also she is now marriage age , we are looking for a such good partner for our daughter and both of them can come to usa and we can help them to settle down here.

Please write to us on liyanage_ari@yahoo.com if anybody is interesting.

Also note that this is not just trying to get my daughter to USA (we also belive in Horoscope) and looking for a good son for my daughter. But he should not compulsory to be a rich person since we consider a good partner for the rest of my daughters life.

Hi! Friends
I received my Social Security Number Card on 12/11/2011........
Hope all are doing fine in USA.......At the moment its hard to find a job in usa, due to the financial instability. We have to find any job to earn some bucks to survive..........hope things will get better.......

My case number is 2011AS00019XXX(Sri Lanka)
1NL received in july 2010(Through Email)
Forms sent to kcc by dhl on 16th of august-2010
DHL confirmed delivery on 18th august-2010
KCC confirmed receipht of forms by 25th of august 2010 through email message.
Police Clearance - Received on 31st October 2010 from us embassy of sri lanka.
I was told by KCC on 17th November 2010 that, my aplication is completed pocessing and waiting for the allocation of visa interview.
Interview date- 10th May 2011 at Colombo(SL) American Embassy.(10/03/2011 received an email from KCC)
2NL - Received on 31/03/2011.
Medical - Completed on 06/05/2011
Visa Interview - Successful(10/05/2011)
Visa pick-up - Collected on 12/05/2011
POE - NEW YORK-New York City.(Arrived on 11/10/2011)
GC - Received on 02/11/2011
SSN - Received on 12/11/2011

Destiny

yes u r correct. if v can't make few sacrifices... v can't even think of having that dream being a reality.. most of us think v will get everything very easily... the one who's going to stand alone is the one who faced many obstacles...

All da best to everyone who made their way to USA...!!! :cool::):)

New life in the usa

So guys....

I've followed this thread from the beginning.. Guy's who made to usa, can you let us know how's the new life out there... ?