• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 winners from SRILANKA Report here

Nope.. DV 2010 will be end by Sept. So this 9000 (As they mentioned) is for DV 2011.

C. ADVANCE NOTIFICATION OF THE DIVERSITY (DV) IMMIGRANT CATEGORY RANK CUT-OFFS WHICH WILL APPLY IN OCTOBER

"For October, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2010 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows."travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_5113.html(12-08-2010)
this is how they postd bulletinz for october 2010 in september 2010 page. i think it could be their mistake. and as u told it should be for 2011DV.

As I mentioned, they will publish the Sept VISA bulletin by 15th of Aug for 2010 DV winners. Hope everyone in Asia will be CURRENT for Sept.

And for 2011 DV winners, it will be first 9000 case numbers. (As they mentioned in their mail)

National visa center USA says

The most DV-2011 selected applicants completed forms not recieved until now.However Oct Visa bulltein collection now ready.. For this reason this time.

Expecting cut off africa 80000
Asia 40000
Erope 60000

Because this time not included application forms with selectee 1st Notification letter.

what does this mean ?iam 5*** case no?>

dv-2011 winners from Srilanka

National visa center USA says

The most DV-2011 selected applicants completed forms not recieved until now.However Oct Visa bulltein collection now ready.. For this reason this time.

Expecting cut off africa 80000
Asia 40000
Erope 60000

Because this time not included application forms with selectee 1st Notification letter.

what does this mean ?iam 5*** case no?>

Your interview will be held on October So Are you ready for the interview?

Your case number current for october. October cutt off 9000 for asia

answer for this question
You have received 1st NL without application forms

HEY guyz i want to know when i will get 2nd NIL????

case number AS000031XX
1st NL DATED 11-27-2009
1st NL RECEIVED 05-16-2010
SENT FORMS TO KCC 06-10-2010
2nd NL RECEIVED i don't know::(:(:(:
:)confused::confused::confused::confused:

DV-2011 winners from Srilanka

HEY guyz i want to know when i will get 2nd NIL????

case number AS000031XX
1st NL DATED 11-27-2009
1st NL RECEIVED 05-16-2010
SENT FORMS TO KCC 06-10-2010
2nd NL RECEIVED i don't know::(:(:(:
:)confused::confused::confused::confused:

Your interview will be held on Oct 1st OR 2nd week
So Before the 6 weeks of your interview will get 2nd NL
I think next week you will get it... i'm waiting for your good news

hey guyz I contacted KCC to get a confirmation on my document delivery via e-mail. They confirm dat
"Your forms have been received and are waiting to be processed. Mail is processed in the order of the date received, thus the importance of submitting your forms in a timely manner."
they asked
full name:
date of birth:
case number:
....................... gud luck ..................

hey guyz I contacted KCC to get a confirmation on my document delivery via e-mail. They confirm dat
"Your forms have been received and are waiting to be processed. Mail is processed in the order of the date received, thus the importance of submitting your forms in a timely manner."
they asked
full name:
date of birth:
case number:
....................... gud luck ..................

Hi Thanushan

When did you ask about your forms.

I think your forms processing done. Beause your Interview date ready yet. You will be urrent for OCT

Visa Bulletin for month of Sept is out now. All in Asia is current. For September they have mentioned, 9000 as the cutoff no. (Under section C. ADVANCE NOTIFICATION OF THE DIVERSITY (DV) IMMIGRANT CATEGORY RANK CUT-OFFS WHICH WILL APPLY IN OCTOBER)

Good Luck to you all!

Visa Bulletin for month of Sept is out now. All in Asia is current. For September they have mentioned, 9000 as the cutoff no. (Under section C. ADVANCE NOTIFICATION OF THE DIVERSITY (DV) IMMIGRANT CATEGORY RANK CUT-OFFS WHICH WILL APPLY IN OCTOBER)

Good Luck to you all!

Anyone Received 2nd NL? Report here....

hy guys!!
do we hav to show bank balance as a lottery winner???
(i gonna study in usa so speclly do i need to show tht???)