• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2011 winners from nigeria report here

we landed in houston on tuesday, we left naija on monday at about 2.30pm got to doha in qatar in the night. we went to social security admission office yesterday but we were asked to come back by 3rd of August I dont really know why.

I wish all those waiting success. we shall all eat the fruit of this land IJN.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Kennyeast,

We are finally here in Texas.Txs be to God that we made it at last to the State.

Ao is ur job doing in chicago?

Kind regards to all yah

Long live America!!!

thanks, try to go to social security admin office too lets hear what they have to say. I wish u and your family success in the states.

Hi Kennyeast,

We are finally here in Texas.Txs be to God that we made it at last to the State.

Kind regards to all yah

Long live America!!!

@ bola emmanue nad @ stonesajay

welcome on board am also in houston with my wife
you have to take it cool texas is weird as regards ssn
you have to wait 4 3 weeks minimum before u can apply or if u receive ur green card
before the 3 weeks go back to them with it.
Icame in on the 14 may, got my green card on 4th june, then I went to apply 4 ssn on 6th of june thats the way it is in texas, very diff from other state. wishing you a lovely stay

Dear All,

To the glory of God myself and my wife are now fully here in USA.We came in yesterday July 12th 2011.

We appreciate your prayers and the kind advice and encouragement from all yah.

Once again,thank you all.

We pray for all those going for interviews this month and the coming months VISA GRANTED IJN,AMEN

Finally my brother, thank God for journey mercies. Welcome.

Hi Kennyeast,

Kind regards to all yah

Long live America!!!

yea bros, i'm so happy for u and ur wife, God has been so faithful to u. He will prosper u in this land, where others have failed, He will cause u to succeed in Jesus name. ekaboooo.

hello house my interview is coming up on 19th...i am still worried about my place of birth in E-DV being diff from the place of birth in DS230 any final advice SOMEONE TALK TO ME ASAP

Just try and look for a very good and simple excuse incase they ask u, but above all PRAYYYYYYYY!!!!!! favor comes from God alone, Good luck brother.

we landed in houston on tuesday, we left naija on monday at about 2.30pm got to doha in qatar in the night. we went to social security admission office yesterday but we were asked to come back by 3rd of August I dont really know why.

I wish all those waiting success. we shall all eat the fruit of this land IJN.

congratulations brother, we thank God for journey mercies, He will continue to prosper u and ur wife in this land in Jesus name.

Exodus

Wow! thank God for the Exodus that just took place, its indeed movement of jah(Jesus) people. u all are very much welcome, Good will grant u all the speed to settle down quickly in Jesus name. AMEN!

yea bros, i'm so happy for u and ur wife, God has been so faithful to u. He will prosper u in this land, where others have failed, He will cause u to succeed in Jesus name. ekaboooo.

Txs man.

The good Lord will continue to be with us ALL,AMEN.

How is ur job doing in chicago?

To All going for interviews this month, and the coming months ur already succesful....All ur prayers are already answered IJN..Amen
Just want to know if i would be having problem at my point of entry. I told them at the embassy that i would be going to New Jersey but for some family reasons I would be going to Texas and I'v already gotten my ticket for texas. Do I contacy KCC to inform them of the change? who do I contact?? Need help urgently soo PLLZZZZ reply. Have few days b4 i ja 4rm Nija

hi guys, just to let you know that i've recieved my SSN on monday 11 july. Which is like 3-4 days from the day i applied and also collected state ID since i don't have a driver license yet. Am just greatful to God for his goodness over us! Best of luch and God's favour be with those due for interview this month and the following months, IJMN!

Congrats!!!