• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2011 winners from nigeria report here

My broda ferdiii, i dey feel you! Was that the only error i made, lol? What should i have used? "What date did you come into America", and not 'what date did you came into America' right? Do no be angry at me, maybe english as second language (ESL) as someone suggested is my/our problem. And for your information i never passed english at one sitting in my waec, and that was the english i used when i answered interview questions at the embassy. And am sure i made a lot of blunder but hey, they know its not my mother tongue, lol! And hey for your records, there are so many people that i have seen here in America that don't speak not to talk of writting english.Lol!!! Wish you well come 15th July. Thanks and Peace be unto you!
You meant Please a quick one, what date did you come in? Right?

congrats my broda, let God alone be praised!
Glory, Honor, Praise and Blessing be unto the Name of God
@ all, i have a successful submission of the medicals forms with no questions asked, just the visa pick up slip handed to me. that is on the 15th of July.
Father Almighty i thank you for the break through. also my sincere thanks goes to the entire form members from each and every thread. the Lord Almighty be with us all.
Again i wish the best of success to all those going for their interviews this month and upcoming months and especially those on AP. the Lord's will be done in our lives and at the SET time, we all be smiling.

My broda ferdiii, i dey feel you! Was that the only error i made, lol? What should i have used? "What date did you come into America", and not 'what date did you came into America' right? Do no be angry at me, maybe english as second language (ESL) as someone suggested is my/our problem. And for your information i never passed english at one sitting in my waec, and that was the english i used when i answered interview questions at the embassy. And am sure i made a lot of blunder but hey, they know its not my mother tongue, lol! And hey for your records, there are so many people that i have seen here in America that don't speak not to talk of writting english.Lol!!! Wish you well come 15th July. Thanks and Peace be unto you!

Whatever man! We aim @ perfection not minding others.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone, been viewing all ur posts and comments since last year which helped me so so well during my interview. thanks to everyone here am so grateful.
I have a problem. In my forms I filled dat I would be going to NewJersey, but sumthing happened, family problem though and I will now be going to Houston and the package given to me during my pick up has a NewJersey address on it. Please would this be a problem when i get to my point of entry which is Houston now. Please reply Urgently.
thanks everyone once more

Hi everyone, been viewing all ur posts and comments since last year which helped me so so well during my interview. thanks to everyone here am so grateful.
I have a problem. In my forms I filled dat I would be going to NewJersey, but sumthing happened, family problem though and I will now be going to Houston and the package given to me during my pick up has a NewJersey address on it. Please would this be a problem when i get to my point of entry which is Houston now. Please reply Urgently.
thanks everyone once more

No. They know people like you exist.Just hand in,the package to the Immi. guys at ur poe in the US.

Dear Forumites,

I have followed this thread from the day i received my interview letter from KCC but have not been able to to contribute due to busy work schedule.I was as the Lagos embassy on the 5th of July 2011 for my second interview which was reschedule by the embassy due to a document i was asked to bring but i got there late at about some minutes past 1:00pm and was asked to reschedule another appointment by the people at the gate. I went with my husband and every payment has been effected.

Anyway, i have sent another email to them so they can reschedule me for another appointment date but still look forward to them replying me.

Please advice on if i will be called again.

Thanks and best regards

Dear Forumites,

I have followed this thread from the day i received my interview letter from KCC but have not been able to to contribute due to busy work schedule.I was as the Lagos embassy on the 5th of July 2011 for my second interview which was reschedule by the embassy due to a document i was asked to bring but i got there late at about some minutes past 1:00pm and was asked to reschedule another appointment by the people at the gate. I went with my husband and every payment has been effected.

Anyway, i have sent another email to them so they can reschedule me for another appointment date but still look forward to them replying me.

Please advice on if i will be called again.

Thanks and best regards

You keep rescheduling? Know that there is no particular visa marked and set aside for you. If and when there are no more visas, they won't get back to you.

@Tazmania.Thanks.Its only by their response to the email sent to them that i can know if i have been rescheduled.

i have been trying all my best to get settled, so that was why i av not been able to visit the site for long. i am very sorry, but pls let us not be hostile in responding to post of people, they lack some basic information that is why they are in the forum, let the forum be brotherly, showing Love in our conversation with one another. there are some question you might think is stupid, but he that wears the shoe know where the shoe is tight on him or her. pls it is well, only love makes the forum go on. God bless and continue to help us all in this forum.