• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2011 winners from nigeria report here

Best of luck

Best of luck to everybody, to those that are going for the interview this week and next week and all DV 2012 expectants. No more program error. Only God is mr perfect.

Prayes

For those going for interview, may God make all the interview successful & grant you visa (amen).

My brother, just continue to thank God for how far he has help you in all these, and that he that started a good work in you will surely complete it IJN. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. It is well.

My interview is a week from now,please forumities remember me in your prayers. Thanks 2 y'all

@ Lanreb, be sure that He that started the good work in you is more than able to bring it to completion. Your interview is already a success in Jesus Name, Amen!

Dear Forumites,

To ALL going for interviews this week and the next,may the good Lord grant you ALL successful interviews and VISA GRANTED IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We shall ALL continue to praise and thank God on this forum forevermore,AMEN!!!!!

Please,do u know how far with Benniit? We pray that the almighty God will continue to remember those that are still on ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING and grant their heart desires IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One love keep us together.

To the whole house, pls is it necessary for DV winners from nigeria to go with affidavit of support to the embassy? Pls want to know how important it is!!!

To the whole house, pls is it necessary for DV winners from nigeria to go with affidavit of support to the embassy? Pls want to know how important it is!!!

If you are a single person , you don't need it but if you are going with your family, you might need it
Thank you and all d best

If you are a single person , you don't need it but if you are going with your family, you might need it
Thank you and all d best

just like u've said he might need it, but its not a requirement, but if u av it u can just hold it. goo luck.

Success to everyone going for interview in this month of June. We shall all come out with testimonies in Jesus Name.

Hello house wishing all those going for interview this week great success.IJN
@kennyeast, wats up u got your GC,cheers

Success to everyone going for interview in this month of June. We shall all come out with testimonies in Jesus Name.

A very Big Amen bro, for the Lord Almighty is merciful and just to give us more exceedingly and abundantly than all we ask. the Lord God be with us all. Amen.

3 days to my success story....Please shout haleluyah for me.. I wish everyone going for interview this week a great success...
Bobbito i wish u d best on Wednesday, Your case has been settled already, just go and show ur face in the embassy.
and to me on thursday, i know God has done it already..Thanks to everyone praying for us...ur prayers will manifest in our lives ,AMEN

Gudluck to all those up for interview!

@ Popescandy1. I know that our God will be with you tomorrow as you go to the embassy to collect your visa pickup slip. You shall have victory at the end. IJMN! @all. Gudluck to all those going for interview this month and the coming months, and God bless!