• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2011 winners from nigeria report here

Our experience.

We got to the embassy around 6.30am. All normal procedure observed. We were given DV 2. We were later called to window 12, where there is this slim white American guy at about 9.am, we were the first to be called.

We sworn, He asked my wife to have her seat with our baby. Here goes the interview.

CO :What is your highest qualification
ME: Bsc ACCOUNTING
CO: what year did you finish?
ME: answered
CO: How old are you then?
CO: did you carry out a project?
ME:Yes
CO: what was the topic?
ME: analytical review of internal control in government parastatals.
CO: Tell me about internal control.
ME: defined it and I also explained it.
CO: what are your suggestions.
ME: answered.
CO: how did you carry out the research?
CO: what statistical tool did you use?
ME: Chi square.
CO: tell me more about chi square
ME: I explained.
CO: I can see that you have ND and Bsc, what is the different btw them?
CO: what are the courses you did in your Bsc
CO: tell me more about strategic financial management.
CO: what is liquidity decision?
ME: I lectured him, cos i know it very well, and i noticed that he was impressed.
CO: how can a coy manage it liquidity and profitability
ME: I also explained
CO: When did you meet your wife?
CO: When did you get married?
CO: how did her parent feel considering different ethnicity
CO: do you have pictures.
ME: answered, I brought out our album. (He saw my traditional wedding urhobo wrapper and started smilling)

Then, He started typing and said congratulations.

It was a very detailed interview. I just bless God for this forum, it is the best thing that can happen to any DV winner, I love you all. you guys are too much. Kennyeast, whiteandblack, lanreb, blessng, samakinyemi, bamiyo, bahi, joequi, bannit and others that I might not able to mention your name, I love all.

This month we shall record 100% success in JESUS name.

Advice for those going for interview is that BE POLITE, BE BOLD try to say something. Am a very shy person but I made up my mind to be bold. If I can do it u can also do it. Also study your core courses very well. This should help accounting student a great deal. And most importantly, pray and put God first. It shall be well with you all.

The LORD is good all the time, congratulation Bola Emmanuel.

Thank GOD,
My Green Card arrived today without my wife and daughter's Green Cards while my wife and daughter's Green Card arrived on monday without my own Green Card.Hope to get everything latest next week.Goodluck everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant shout.
God is faithful
I had a successful interview today with my wife (as married).
Watch out for the full interview experience.
This is a great forum and God is indeed working for us, with us and
through us.

I cant shout.
God is faithful
through us.

Congrats!

I cant shout.
God is faithful
through us.

Congratulationsssssssssssssssss. God will perfect what He has started in your family. The month is a month of success, let the success stories keep rolling in.

Congrat MY brother .Welcome to AMERICA

I cant shout.
God is faithful
through us.

Congratulationsssssssssssssssss. God will perfect what He has started in your family. The month is a month of success, let the success stories keep rolling in.

Yes o! Congrats my brother. I was hoping to see you today @ Kamorass. Well, our interview is exactly 2wks from today. Keep praying for us to be successful. Once again congrats and my love to your family.

I am grateful to God my visa has been accepted. I am to pick next week thursday. i learnt alot from this site on what to do.. am grateful gays.

I meant guys in my earlier thread... i dare not insult my guys..just exited thats all... will come put the details later but not so hard. I praise God for is faithfulness.

Please confess Psalm 138 vs 8 as you go. The Lord will perfect all that concerth me, your mercy endureth forever, forsake not the work thine own hands...

I cant shout.
God is faithful
through us.

Congratulations my brother, u are really favored of God, it not easy to get married feb'2011, go for interview April and come out successful, its the Lords doing. celebrate my brother.

my internet has been messing up for so long, congrat to those that have for interview and goodluck to ppl going this month.

@ kennyeast and those that have completed their medical exam... I've completed my medicals exam thursday and my family will complete their own friday. I was given 3 injections, was told that i will have to take the 2nd next month and another after five month, immunization Hepatitis B is what is written on the paper. Does this have any implication on my interview? I met some guys there and charted with some of them, there's this couple i was trying to relate with, but the guy was just avoiding talking to me and i allowed him be. There was this Nysc guy whom i also talked with who was open, he told me his interview was to be on tuesday 26 of this month, which INEC is using for the last election. So i told him that he has to write the embassy to reschedule his appointment date. I gave him this site and he was opening the site on his mobile phone before he was called to go to the x-ray room and i did'nt see him again before i left Kamorass. But the message has been passed. I was only advertising this forum, cos 'knowledge' they say is 'power'. It pays to be open and simple! Gudluck guyz and God bless!

@ karma kazee and deepope... Congrats to both of you as we wait for your interview experiences. We give all the glory to God who made it possible for you guyz, deepope mostly. He will do much more for those going for interview in the remaining part of this month and the upcoming months. He will give you all success in Jesus name! Gudluck and God bless!

Well done Heavenborn

It will not affect ur interview, wat i did was to calculate my own so dat d one month date 4 d 2nd shot falls a day b4 my interview since i dnt stay in lagos, but u dnt av a problem. As 4 d guys u met at kamorass, u did u best 4 dem. Gudluck wit ur process.