• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2011 winners from nigeria report here

@ Bola Emmanuel. I wish you and your family a successful outing 2morow. God will favour you and your family IJN. Our prayers are with you! Gudluck and God bless!

Kennyeast thanks alot. We shall come back here with good news tomorrow by the special grace of God. Our God never fails and He will always do it over and over again, He does not sleep, He does slumber nor get tired. Everybody in this thread will be successful in JESUS name. This month is a month of success.

AMEN! AMEN!! AND AMEN!!! GOD more of you and less of me.

Bola Emmanuel,

Because you are here,the good Lord that we serve will grant you favour in the face of the CO tomorrow and you will come out victoriously IJN.

Go there and succeed and to ALL going for interviews this month and the coming months,you shall ALL succeed IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kennyeast thanks alot. We shall come back here with good news tomorrow by the special grace of God. Our God never fails and He will always do it over and over again, He does not sleep, He does slumber nor get tired. Everybody in this thread will be successful in JESUS name. This month is a month of success.

Success is yours today and so shall it be.. God is in control and everything has been arranged for you, Just go and pick up your visa. Amen

Forum members help me thank God, today we received our green cards Alhamdulilahi. I thank all forum members waiting for interview, those successful,those about to move and those in obama who have contributed to our success, I pray for all to be successful

Bola Emmanuel, i know that as i write this, u and ur family must have arrived at the embassy. I wish u unprecedented favour today in Jesus name. You will definitely rush back with testimony and hand the baton of devine favour to the remaining of us. Amen.

@ All, i know our brother Bola Emmanuel will soon be coming in with his testimony in Jesus name, who is up 4 2moro? If there is none, then all attention must be channel toward our brother and friend Benniit, we cannot afford to fail in his case, there4 we must go on our knees 4 his sake, our God cannot fail us, so lets do our part and leave the rest to God. God bless this forum.

Thank god 4 bola emmanuel, he made it!

@All, praise God! Bola Emmanuel & family just had a successful interview. Faithful God.

@All, praise God! Bola Emmanuel & family just had a successful interview. Faithful God.

Hey, Baba God too much! @ Kennyeast, thank you for this news, you've just made my day! @ Bola Emmanuel, congrats i am waiting for your experience.

In god we trust..glory be to the father for making bola emmanuel to pass through a successful interview...