• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 winners from Bangladesh

waiting......waiting........waiting..........waiting.........unpredictable time period....still keeping awaite........misterious.......

same here nahel vai.4 month gone.but no call from the embassy.every day passed with hope n too much depresssion.plz allah help us.

Hi everyone,
On 3rd of May i have received call from embassy.A madam told me to come on yesterday(4th of May).Than yesterday i got to embassy.After a long time waiting on window no 1 the officer told me that "can you make name correction on your passport?"I said no.Then she said,"Becouse if we give you the visa on this passport you will be called SAEIDMOBARAK without any last name.Is that ok for you?"I said that will be ok with me,no problem.Then she give me a token where written that to collect my passport from consular section,U.S.Embassy,Dhaka on may 10 at 2:30 pm.Then i asked the officer is that means me and my family got the visa,she replied yes.Thanks to everyone.

which time

Hi everyone,
On 3rd of May i have received call from embassy.A madam told me to come on yesterday(4th of May).Than yesterday i got to embassy.After a long time waiting on window no 1 the officer told me that "can you make name correction on your passport?"I said no.Then she said,"Becouse if we give you the visa on this passport you will be called SAEIDMOBARAK without any last name.Is that ok for you?"I said that will be ok with me,no problem.Then she give me a token where written that to collect my passport from consular section,U.S.Embassy,Dhaka on may 10 at 2:30 pm.Then i asked the officer is that means me and my family got the visa,she replied yes.Thanks to everyone.

which time they call you by cll phone in 3 may i mean in morning or afternoon