• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 winners from Bangladesh

Congrets !!! Happy to see you have now everything to start a new life in USA.

If you need any help finding a job in IT I can share my experience. My office is in Manhattan so we can meet sometime and have some coffee.

we got our green card today. we got it on the 14th day from out date of entry

@Kabir:HAVE U GOT ANY INSTANCE OF NOT GETTING VISA BEING UNDER AP.

Dear Nahel, I'm afraid so brother. I've heard that happened in the past. My father's colleague daughter was selected for the DV-2010 but she was also under AP for like 5months then one day they call and said SORRY to her! Sorry to say this but that's the truth, my intense is not demotivate you ... I also pray for you! Hopefully you will get visa soon, may Allah (SWT) listen to your prayer very soon!

@Kabir: What about your interview? How'd it go?

DOS has declared the already published DV 2012 result to be cancelled. DOS said that there was a computer programming error. They are going to publish new result on July 15, 2011. Unfortunately, those who know themselves to be selected are not guaranteed to be selected in the new result. You can find the details here http://www.dvlottery.state.gov/

Dear all,
Who already reached in USA. Please Explane your Exprience about your New life. it will be helpfull for others forummets
All the best.....

If we do not get visa being under ap,we wont be frustrated if co show us valid reason.everything depends on the will of god.

@ttania:would u pls explain why she did not get visa being under ap?

No, I don't know the details but so far my father told me there was no wrong information for being rejected! She was qualified applicant! And they didn't clarify the matter! Allah knows best! My best wishes for you! Be blessed!

Hallow all of my dear formates, hope u all r well. Now m in TX, two days ago. Uff.........22hrs journey, although its amazing. Hope u guys who r wating for great news and already who got Ishallaha u will enjoy the journey very soon.
Thanks to all keep praying and praying for us.

Long time

Hlow everyone......Finally i reached USA on 8th May....i m living in New Jersey....What I observe from couple of days is that...USA its All abt MONEY, WORK and Enjoy.... its nt that Easy Here.....Plz anyone Help me with Job and A place to Stay..i m living good bt for Temporary.....Thanxx Everone .....Nadia Apu if U read My post...what abt Ur AP??? ..Zahidul Bro..can U help me a little abt job and place to stay...i badlyy wanna do my masters here......so need Job and Place .....In NY Thanxx...

@tasfia007 and @Nehal ... any update ?

Anyone more who are still in AP?
Is CO place DV11- winner in AP at this dv year ending stage?

Now I have started thinking not to get visa? It has been 5 months in AP.

I have sent you a private message with my cell number. Give me a call after 9 tonight.

Thanks

Hlow everyone......Finally i reached USA on 8th May....i m living in New Jersey....What I observe from couple of days is that...USA its All abt MONEY, WORK and Enjoy.... its nt that Easy Here.....Plz anyone Help me with Job and A place to Stay..i m living good bt for Temporary.....Thanxx Everone .....Nadia Apu if U read My post...what abt Ur AP??? ..Zahidul Bro..can U help me a little abt job and place to stay...i badlyy wanna do my masters here......so need Job and Place .....In NY Thanxx...

@shafiq no vaia.no news.4.5 month gone.still waiting.but now cant think positively.dont know what will happen.u dont worry.insallah u will get visa soon.its a good sign that other members got visa.so just pray.

Today at 10:40 dv winner kashem,a friend of mine,got call from the embassy.he was told to get into the embassy tomorrow at 10am.he was interviewed on 27th february and he submtted the questionaire on march 6.

A shocking news:today abul kashem went to the embassy and he did not get visa.co returned his passports and tell him nothing.

oh god after almost 3.5 month they refused him.they can refuse him on that day,if they think he is not eligible.really feeling very bad.