• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 winners from Bangladesh

its very simple easy but waited long time.we go to the embassy at 7 am. There was a long line. We enter at 7.45. We submit our letter to gate six then half an hour we submit all our docs. we give them a lots of docs. But they return many docs to us. Then we wait a long and then we fingerprint. After that we waiy two long hours. We r bit tensed about long waiting cause every dv applicant complete interview and some get ap an some visa. Then we called at 12 pm and we enter at gate nine. Co asks to swear an sign then ask marriage date. My husband told co (male) that our marriage is affair marriage. Co laugh to hear that and ask for what date we meet eachother. I told him and co replied that oh very long time relationship. Then he wants to see our photo. We gave him our university life photos and later some marriage photo. The co is very much pleased to see our old photo and he is laoughing to see that. Then he give us a token. We dont understand what it was. He said with smile that he approve our visa and come tomorrow to pick up our visa. We became astonished to hear that. At last our all waiting come true . Thank u all.

Congratulation!:D

I got my PCC today, But 2nd NL notyet Recvd:confused:

@RazuYakub ..........congratz brother. We r under ap since 4th january. At last call from consular office to go there at 2.30 on a specific date. Pls tell ur experiance. any chance not to get a visa? Pls reply.

Last edited by a moderator:
@RazuYakub ..........congratz brother. We r under ap since 4th january. At last call from consular office to go there at 2.30 on a specific date. Pls tell ur experience. any chance not to get a visa? Pls reply.

Bro InshAllah Tmi VISA paba......and Allah r kase chao....

@nomanrupa and rajuyakub: Congratulation and all the best wishes for life ahead!

One question, did you guys notary all of your legal documents? I notarize only translated copies!

Bro InshAllah Tmi VISA paba......and Allah r kase chao....

@ RazuYakub....Thank u brother. I would actually want to know if they asked u any further question and did u find any body who was under AP rejected. We are in a much tensed situation. Plz reply.

today me and my husband got visa after yesterdays suceecsfull viva. I want to share with some facts for visa interview. That i dont notery any docs and never translate any docs. Though i have some docs are in bangla english mixed and some are purly bangla. Acually we are 100 percent sure about our documents that they fully correct and we know what docs are we going to submit. we take all of our docs. We have nothing to left. But we are tensed about our e dv entry. Because are r not sure that are we properly filled the edv form on 2009. But after viva the co is very much happy with our case and give us visa. Another observation for ap from my perspective that they put ap those cases that they are not make final conclusion on that cases.

today me and my husband got visa after yesterdays suceecsfull viva. I want to share with some facts for visa interview. That i dont notery any docs and never translate any docs. Though i have some docs are in bangla english mixed and some are purly bangla. Acually we are 100 percent sure about our documents that they fully correct and we know what docs are we going to submit. we take all of our docs. We have nothing to left. But we are tensed about our e dv entry. Because are r not sure that are we properly filled the edv form on 2009. But after viva the co is very much happy with our case and give us visa. Another observation for ap from my perspective that they put ap those cases that they are not make final conclusion on that cases.

Dear nomanrupa,
Pls, Publish your submited docs list for us. what r u submit & what r thy return to u after submition.

Thanks nomanrupa for your promptly reply! Another thing I forgot to write here, that is almost all of the DV winners submitted their Birth Certificates with other relevant documents but CO/Assistance from Embassy keep returning back the BC to selectees. What's the matter with BC? Is it not necessary for BD winners or what? It'd be kind enough if you know the situation and share with us!

@ RazuYakub....Thank u brother. I would actually want to know if they asked u any further question and did u find any body who was under AP rejected. We are in a much tensed situation. Plz reply.

NOP...i went to the Embassy at 2.00PM bt they asked me to go there at 2.30...i have waited until 3.30 then a lady called 6 PPL at a time to DOOR NO 3 then called my name..i went to the Door NO 3 ...the Bangladeshi LAdy gave 5 mnts Spech and then Give the VIsa... they idnt ask me any Question.....
I was Interviewed on march 8 and called on 15th March ...that day my VIsa was Issued and I have COlleted my Visa from Embassy on 20th....thanxx....for My case it took only 5 days....Inshallah All AP will Get Visa...

NO i didnt find anyone REjected....never Heard of it...one of my Friend waited for 6 Months ...Bt patience gave him great Outcome...and my friend got Visa....

@nomanrupa and rajuyakub: Congratulation and all the best wishes for life ahead!

One question, did you guys notary all of your legal documents? I notarize only translated copies!

Yes ...i notarized all my paper.....bt i heard from good Lawyer ...it doesn't matter at all....IF Anyone under AP...pray Inshallah U will Get VISA

Thanks nomanrupa for your promptly reply! Another thing I forgot to write here, that is almost all of the DV winners submitted their Birth Certificates with other relevant documents but CO/Assistance from Embassy keep returning back the BC to selectees. What's the matter with BC? Is it not necessary for BD winners or what? It'd be kind enough if you know the situation and share with us!

They also return my birth certificate. After find out i went to gate six but the lady told me that no need to submit it . But ttania u should take it to embassy and submit it. If they need it they kept it otherwise the back it to you. Another tips to you take all the docs and keep them orderly and submit all. During checking they kept only they want other docs they will return. So submission of docs is not a problem rather you have to know ins and out information about your docs.

@Nahel......r u there brother. Any update on ur part?

@shafiq vai pls will share ur embassy exp.getting frustrated.when my call will come????just giving the exam of paitence.this forum is the only place where i find a lots of support.thanx all 4 being as much supportive.

@shafiq vai pls will share ur embassy exp.getting frustrated.when my call will come????just giving the exam of paitence.this forum is the only place where i find a lots of support.thanx all 4 being as much supportive.

Our case is not a successful story. It's strange......................

My wife is principal applicant. She got call from consular office and as instructed we went to the consular section on the specific date. At 2.30 pm, they call her name and we went to mentioned door. Got five minutes lecture as already told by Razuyakub. Officer asked her about no of members of her family (no of total visa applicants of the case). She told that it is 04. But She and our younger daughter Age-05 got visa and officer didn't find passports of mine and our elder daughter (age 7) in that delivery package. He said wait, I am checking it. After waiting a while, he told us that our processing (me and my elder kid) are still pending.They will contact us as soon as they get the result. Now we are more anxious about when will we get our visa. Visa of 02 doesn't mean anything to us. My elder daughter's age is only 7 years and she is still under additional processing ! Can anyone tell that a child has to go through background and security check. Then what about our younger daughter. Every documents are same (issued same date and from same authority) for our two kids. Strange!!!!! Acually we full family are still in AP......... Never ending process. Pray for me.