• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 winners from Bangladesh

R all bangladeshi leave the forum, no topic, no discussion! Day by day this thread become freeze! ttania, kabir where r u all, lests share something us what did u do. From this forum we 3 guys r only waiting for interview, God bless u all.

R all bangladeshi leave the forum, no topic, no discussion! Day by day this thread become freeze! ttania, kabir where r u all, lests share something us what did u do. From this forum we 3 guys r only waiting for interview, God bless u all.

Yes!! when Someone get visa, then they left from here!! it is very sad!! for us.
@ttania, you have ony 6 days:) maybe
@nazdv, I havn't got yet my 2nd letter. what can i do? brother:confused:

Yes!! when Someone get visa, then they left from here!! it is very sad!! for us.
@ttania, you have ony 6 days:) maybe
@nazdv, I havn't got yet my 2nd letter. what can i do? brother:confused:

No worries bro Allah with us, as i remember from ur post Kcc reply u on email and u r scheduled on 4th may, so worries already u have evidence of u 2NL email copy. Normally before 30-40 days 2Nl issued. Lets wait & see this week, other wise u may go ur interview with those email copy which KCC send u.

Keep patince every thing going well inshaallah. BTW whats docs u had collected for interview lets share.

Hi All,

The thread is really freezing.
@tasfia007....I think by this time you may have got call from the consular office, keep us updated.
@nahel........ Brother any good news from you?
@nazdv........... At the interview they will further check telephone no specially for whom they are put under AP. So dont't worry. I hope this would not be neccessary. You will get straight visa. OK.
My other kid also got visa but mine is still pending (AP).
shafiq

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All,

The thead is really freezing.
@Tasfia007....I think by this time you may have got call from the consular office, keep us updated.
@Nehal........ Brother any good news from you?

shafiq

Wow shafiq congrts ur kids, and now Visa in scrambling way to u....... wait. God bless u all

Hi All,

shafiq

Congrats! your another kid,we hope you will be success very soon, Insha allah! But, we are going to embassey for AP?????? or win??????? GOD knows well.. Pray for us!!!!!!!!!

@shafiq:CONGRATZ!U WILL ALSO GET UR VISA SOON.I AM STILL WAITING.FOUR MONTHS HAVE ALREADY GONE.@NOMANRUPA:WHATS UP ZAHID BHAI.HAVE U ANY GOOD NEWS OR LEFT BANGLADESH.

@kabir007: Hopefully, you will get the letter within 7days.
@shafiq232: Don't worry you will get the visa inshaAllah!
@nazdv: Actually, I'm freezing, confusion making me more nervous! Pray for me ... Oh, didn't pay the visa fee yet, will pay it the day after tomorrow. BTW, why do they charge $819 for each applicant whereas this link (http://travel.state.gov/visa/temp/types/types_1263.html#perm) contains visa fee $440 only for each DV applicant? What is the details?

Almost done with relevant documents but you know my name and birth place problem still bugging me a lot. Be blessed all!

Thank you for great support sister.
@nazdv: Actually, I'm freezing, confusion making me more nervous! Pray for me ... Oh, didn't pay the visa fee yet, will pay it the day after tomorrow. BTW, why do they charge $819 for each applicant whereas this link (http://travel.state.gov/visa/temp/types/types_1263.html#perm) contains visa fee $440 only for each DV applicant? What is the details?

Almost done with relevant documents but you know my name and birth place problem still bugging me a lot. Be blessed all!
Visa fees is $ 819 is right See your Link; Here they mention (1) Other immigrants visa applicant (inclu. DV) $ 350 (2) Diversity Visa Lottery fee $ 440 and (3) Immigrant visa security surcharge $ 74. So, Total fees become $ 819.00

:CONGRATZ!U WILL ALSO GET UR VISA SOON.I AM STILL WAITING.FOUR MONTHS HAVE ALREADY GONE.@NOMANRUPA:WHATS UP ZAHID BHAI.HAVE U ANY GOOD NEWS OR LEFT BANGLADESH.[/QUOTE]

Yes we will fly for jfk hopefully on 23 rd of april. To all who have interview on this month i will advice you that dont get pa****d and confused about very simple matter. This confusion will make you nervus and your confidense level also goes down. Plz plz dont be confused! I see some of our forum members are confused with very sily matters and they also have improper knowledge. Plz try to read travel.state.gov instruction carefully and try to understand it. Do not think that every docs are ok so i get visa. This is not easy the visa officer is not there to give you visa. So try to know your docs ins and out and present them in the embassy very smartly. i will tell you the truth guys that i never get any help from anyone even from this forum on preparation my docs for visa interview. I only take the web site insturction and use my brain to make best presentation to the embassay. I believe that this forum is very heplful but its sometime create some confusion to some people because here we got only experience. So plz dont get confuse and use your brain.

Hi All,

@tasfia007....I think by this time you may have got call from the consular office, keep us updated.
no brother.i m just being very much upset day day.every single day is very much tough to wait.no call 4m embassy.i know 2 people who were interviewed on same date got call n also got visa.1 of them got call at the last of feb n another one at the last of march.so why we r not getting any call????????best of luck to every one.

Tania,

You will find below text just before fee that you mentioned:

Filing an Immigrant Visa Petition (When collected by U.S. Embassies and Consulates for USCIS. Fees subject to change.)

I have paid $440 as I am processing it while I am in USA.

Thanks

Nomanrupa/Zahid

So you got the visa :) Congratulations !!! Its even better that you are coming to NY. I live in NJ but daily comes to NY. Hopefully we will meet oneday.

Take care ...

:CONGRATZ!U WILL ALSO GET UR VISA SOON.I AM STILL WAITING.FOUR MONTHS HAVE ALREADY GONE.@NOMANRUPA:WHATS UP ZAHID BHAI.HAVE U ANY GOOD NEWS OR LEFT BANGLADESH.

Yes we will fly for jfk hopefully on 23 rd of april. To all who have interview on this month i will advice you that dont get pa****d and confused about very simple matter. This confusion will make you nervus and your confidense level also goes down. Plz plz dont be confused! I see some of our forum members are confused with very sily matters and they also have improper knowledge. Plz try to read travel.state.gov instruction carefully and try to understand it. Do not think that every docs are ok so i get visa. This is not easy the visa officer is not there to give you visa. So try to know your docs ins and out and present them in the embassy very smartly. i will tell you the truth guys that i never get any help from anyone even from this forum on preparation my docs for visa interview. I only take the web site insturction and use my brain to make best presentation to the embassay. I believe that this forum is very heplful but its sometime create some confusion to some people because here we got only experience. So plz dont get confuse and use your brain.[/QUOTE]

Hey zahidal & Kabir007, how are you bro. Hello everybody. Long time after I m visiting this thread. How is going all? Hope all of you are doing well. :) I was very busy and couldn't communicate with you guyz. Any ways, this year again I am waiting for my DV 2012 result. This time please pray for me guyz. I am very worried for my result. God knows what will happen. :) Plz pray for me....

Hey zahidal & Kabir007, how are you bro. Hello everybody. Long time after I m visiting this thread. How is going all? Hope all of you are doing well. :) I was very busy and couldn't communicate with you guyz. Any ways, this year again I am waiting for my DV 2012 result. This time please pray for me guyz. I am very worried for my result. God knows what will happen. :) Plz pray for me....

Hi,,,,, Dear,
Welcome back! I am really pleased to see you.
Bro, I am also waiting for 2012 result. :eek:
Pls, visit some time.