• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 winners from Bangladesh

@nomanrupa: Thanks and I will bring my birth certificate with other papers as well, it's just about concerned thing!
@shafiq232: Hey brother, do not worry about your case, your case will be another successful story in this forum, inshaAllah! Just have patient and wait some more time! All the prayers for you and others who are eagerly awaiting for their visa! Be blessed!

@shafik vai just dont worry about it.u will must get visa.its really good sign that 2 of ur family member get visa.rest of 2 u will also get visa within very short time.just keep trust on allah.best of luck.waiting for ur good news.

when the calllll will come????????its almost 2.5 month we are under AP.when their processing will finish??????god help me.keeping patience is the most tough part of this AP.

Greetings to all
need concern that, for madicalz which doc u prefer D.Lina or D.Wahab???
And @kabir try to avoid them, b confident ur self INSHAALLAH every things will fine.
Best of Luck

@Zahidal....not really. My 5 year old daughter and my wife got visa but my 7 year old daughter and me are still in AP.

What happening with me......in up coming month my interview held

Dear all, I found in my DSP part-1 thats given wrong digits(XXXX48) of cell no of mine. The typist who was type my DSP part-1 he was put the wrong digits(XXXX48). But another location on DSP part-2 my cell no(XXXX84) is ok.

Now should i write it down in list of telephone no that i use previously and currently in Additional questionire form, that both cell no(XXXX48 and XXXX84) is mine or just put the orginal(XXXX84) cell no that i use currently.

Plz say something

@nazdv i dont think it is an important issue.bec ur interview will held on april 3 week.if they give visa on that day there is no prob.but if they put u under AP in that case they will assure the phn no again.then u can tell them that there is a typing mistake.believe me they r just so much friendly.dnt worry n this is my personal opinion

@tasfia007 thanks for quick response, that nice u hv said but i am wondering if i got under AP in that case what should i write in AP form?
Thanks in advance
@nazdv i dont think it is an important issue.bec ur interview will held on april 3 week.if they give visa on that day there is no prob.but if they put u under AP in that case they will assure the phn no again.then u can tell them that there is a typing mistake.believe me they r just so much friendly.dnt worry n this is my personal opinion

What happening with me......in up coming month my interview held

Dear all, I found in my DSP part-1 thats given wrong digits(XXXX48) of cell no of mine. The typist who was type my DSP part-1 he was put the wrong digits(XXXX48). But another location on DSP part-2 my cell no(XXXX84) is ok.

Now should i write it down in list of telephone no that i use previously and currently in Additional questionire form, that both cell no(XXXX48 and XXXX84) is mine or just put the orginal(XXXX84) cell no that i use currently.

Plz say something