• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 winners from Bangladesh

@Shafiq:Do not worry brother.I know a guy of Tangail whose wife got visa as she was principle applicant and he is under AP since Second JANUARY.His lawyer told him AP may take SIX months.Do not worry.Just pray to ALLAH for each under AP.

Hi All,

Thank you Zahid, Nahel, tasfia and ronne for prompt response. I think AP disrupting our normal life as there is no time limit for it. I also can not take any plan to go outside of the county as my passport is being kept by the consular office. At least I should know how long they will keep my passport!!!!! If they assure us we will get visa then it is OK. But if not why should we suffer? They don't assure us about the issuance of visa. AP creating a problem to many of us for living life normally like Zahid and me.

My observation is who are Muslims and technical person, computer literate, highly educated their case is placed under AP. The reason might be they think that security risks is more from them. So they should be checked ( Name and background) carefully before issuing visa. I saw guys coming from villages only HSC passed got visa right after interview. Name also is a substantial factor. Let me know your opinion and experience.

shafiq
[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Nahel,

Are you sure that if documentation is OK then every case in AP will get visa. If yes then your decision regarding BCS exam is right. I am a BCS cadre officer. But I think you could have continued with BCS exam then all doors would be opened for you. However, good luck and best wishes for you.

shafiq

Hi All,

Thank you Zahid, Nahel, tasfia and ronne for prompt response. I think AP disrupting our normal life as there is no time limit for it. I also can not take any plan to go outside of the county as my passport is being kept by the consular office. At least I should know how long they will keep my passport!!!!! If they assure us we will get visa then it is OK. But if not why should we suffer? They don't assure us about the issuance of visa. AP creating a problem to many of us for living life normally like Zahid and me.

My observation is who are Muslims and technical person, computer literate, highly educated their case is placed under AP. The reason might be they think that security risks is more from them. So they should be checked ( Name and background) carefully before issuing visa. I saw guys coming from villages only HSC passed got visa right after interview. Name also is a substantial factor. Let me know your opinion and experience.

shafiq
[/COLOR]
@shafiq not only the technical person,my husband is a doctor n he is the principal applicant.we r also under AP.he recently transferred from noakhali to dhaka.but now he dont want to live here.but we cant take any decision bec of this AP.this is the main prob that there is no time limit or what would be the result.its just hampering the total normal life n the decisions regarding our life.just praying to allah that all of we will get a good news soon.

All Bangladeshi people, please post here about your DV 2011 status. Even if you have received notification letter or not. Is there anybody who have received his/her first notification letter from Bangladesh? Please post here and reply about your experiences. All Bangladeshi citizens need to help each other by sharing their informations.
Hi bro I am from Bangladesh I have got police clearance certificate last December 2010 ,I want to know that what is the validity time of a police clearance certificate here in Bangladesh??

Hi bro I am from Bangladesh I have got police clearance certificate last December 2010 ,I want to know that what is the validity time of a police clearance certificate here in Bangladesh??

Welcome faiyaz07,
PCC is valid for 6 months, when ur scheduled for interview?
Thanks

@Shafiq:Yes,brother.I am dam sure all under AP must get visa if their documents are 100% accurate.If anybody have any sort of problem he must be notified by the embasy to take next step i.e to submit other document if needed.Today I met a guy from CTG to have been phoned by the embassy to submit a statement that he had lived in CTG for last ten years.He's dropped it today and he's been given a token to go to Gate no.2.But I've forgot to keep his phone no.I was asked to come when they would notify me over ph

Hlaw Friends..i have read through all the posts here...Thank You Very Much coz i got to knw a lotza info from them... NADIA APU salam :)..thank You Too...Friends Pray For Me ..My Interview is very Soon...i have collected all imp documents . However Still i am kinda Afraid.... :)

Hlaw Friends..i have read through all the posts here...Thank You Very Much coz i got to knw a lotza info from them... NADIA APU salam :)..thank You Too...Friends Pray For Me ..My Interview is very Soon...i have collected all imp documents . However Still i am kinda Afraid.... :)

Thank u vaia , take it as a exam , keep all doc's perfect , answer smartly, well dress up. its' a very simple process, so do not worry, everything ll be fine.

Waiting to hear about ur good news.

Nadia Apu.

Hi guys,
What you will do coming USA. Many people in this country can't go to doctor for treatment because they are not very poor or not very rich. Treatment is very expensive in this country you can't imagine. One of your minor illness can cost for your whole year income. Many people suffer but don't dare to go doctor. Severe job crisis, you will be considered luckiest man if you got your job within six months in USA. I just tell you two of them, in practical they are more. I was in England about 5 years, in rating england is on 10 and USA 1 (British Govt. guaranteed treatment for everybody legal or illegal it does not matter, amazing govt benefit if you don't have any jobs). The guys who got British Citizenship, I think they are the luckiest person in the world, I have us citizenship that's good for nothing, it gives me only tension for the next day, what will happen. Sorry to hurt you, but it is true.

Thanks,
Grg

Greetings to all,
@S.mobarak bro whats ur update?
@sstric whr r u, let us know ur update, this march hope for best u all interviewer.
@nomanrupa did u start ur medical or fixed ur date?
All the best for u all. Thanks

Nadia ApU...i ve corrected the mistak of my Birth Certificate.......

ihave Collected the Following Papers....

1. Passport
2.Education Certificate with eduction board seal(All reg card, Admit Card)
3. Birth Certificate
4.PCC
5.American Center ID card, University ID card, National ID card
6.University Official Grade Report and Recommendation from The Head of School of Business
7.Job Experience(INTERNSHIP)
8.Visiting Card
9.Two DV size PIC

What else do i need....

we have done our medical on 26th feb . Hopefully pay the visa fee on next week. My interview on 3rd week of march.

Dear all,
I have got my mrp passport, Medical is done, hope that PCC will got 9 march. Here one thing I want to mention That my pcc is made for a duration of 6 months from 1st July 2010 to 28 February 2011 as I Have changed my resident from 1st march due to an unavoidable reason (the PCC is for the address I provide as present address in DS 230) . Would it create any problem? I am tensed a little. Other things are almost ok.

Pray for me and plz do comment on this post. Actually I am very busy that’s why I can not be regular to the forum.

May Almighty Allah bless you all.

I have given my Interview....My Bad Luck...i was given an Blue Sheet with "additional inquiry er por apnar sathe Contact kora Hobe" ....i dnt understand ..i have submitted all my Papers and why additional......i talked to a Guy who came from Village just passed HSC....He got the VISA.... its good he got it...then Why me waiting for Additional inquiry.... PLZ if anyone knows anything Share...and The Officer Didnt Ask me any Question....:-(...Again Waiting....

s.mobarak dont worry, keep in tauch.
sstric and nomanrupa then finally ready for interview- best wishes u ppls. @sstric as per my knowledge u have done well in PCC, dont worry, now ur busy we understand, u have not enough time to here but dont delay to give us ur good news :)

Onec again those(AP) happend to rajuyakub, dont worry bro allah with us, b possitive. I hv some query to u- did u transelat ur birth certf, or is it made on English by authority and any of ur ID cards in bangla. if possiable then share with us.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
nah, everybody are in ap. its very sad. What happen to the co why they put us ap. are all educated person faces this problem. I didnt find any body who are in this forum wheather male or female are get visa without ap. So who gets without ap. Very frustating this ap is !

Write something abt ap

Anyone Plz...i m nt married...and i have done my Graduation from a Very Good University....and submitted a lots of papers.... in my Interview...interviewer just asked my Age...then gave me two sheet to Sign then give me Blue Sheet with a Bangla Seal written "We will Contact U after completing the Additional Processing"....However I hav heard that usually whn they give blue sheet that means they ask for some more info or other papers.... i have everything .....and they Kept My Passport.....Can anyone PLZ GIVE ME SOME INFO ABOUT AP.......usually Time Duration and whn Embassy call for the Second Time what they actually do to us(luckily Unlucky life Stuck in one place PPL :-(...)