• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 winners from Bangladesh

Should i keep all the documents again at the interview with me or not ? please suggest.

One thing i have to inform u all: please don't laminate ur documents.
Because at the interview the CO asked me why do i laminate all my documents and told me that i should not have done this. Then she accepted all those.

Last edited by a moderator:
@s.mobarak, For backup u should carry the photocopies.

Because at the interview the CO asked me why do i laminate all my documents and told me that i should not have done this. Then she accepted all those.

And thanks for ur assit i appriciate it.

Should i keep all the documents again at the interview with me or not ? please suggest.

Since you have already submitted all the legal papers then do not need to submit them again unless they ask for, but it'd be best if you carry the original documents with one copy of photocopies each. It will help you, in case, otherwise they will give you another date and time for submit the photocopies papers!

@all: I've some laminated certificates, if you know, where to lose the laminated papers then write us here! Thanks to all and be blessed!

@all: I've some laminated certificates, if you know, where to lose the laminated papers then write us here! Thanks to all and be blessed!

Opposite of KATABAN MARKET, u will see many of sign board of those shop.

Happy to see ur new Signature

@ttania...if u lose the laminated papers,may be it becomes unreadable of some words or sentences.I have done it before & damage some of my certificates.
But if still want to go,then please ask for the expert person.My laminated papers were accepted by the CO,so don't worry.Wish u very good luck sister.

Thanks naz! :) Why don't you set your signature?

TTANIA u needn't make u'r papers leminating free.we have already face interview with laminating papers but CO didnt ask us anything.our interview was successful.waitingfor visa.make sure that all ur papers r authentic.

TTANIA u needn't make u'r papers leminating free.we have already face interview with laminating papers but CO didnt ask us anything.our interview was successful.waitingfor visa.make sure that all ur papers r authentic.

@nahel: By authenticate you meant notary? But some winner said, notarization is not mandatory! However, please do comment on this should we need to notarize our papers or not! Thanks for your suggestion! Be blessed!

@s.mobarak had CO keep your and yours family's all photocopy documents ? or with some original documents? i think u need not take those docs again which they already received from u on interview day (photocopy or original). keep the slip which u got from the door no 3,now this is your gate pass to go in. may be on that day they give u visa or give u a blue sheet with a AP seal. hope for the best brother.

@ttania read rony85 post's u will find your ans.

thank u
zahid

zahid

@ttania:I THINK U HAD BETTER NOTARIZE A SET ALL OF UR PHOTOCOPID PAPERS.WE ALSO SUBMITTED A SET OF NOTARIZRD COPY ALONG WITH OUR ORIGINAL PAPERS.THEY KEPT THE NOTARIZED ONE AND RETURNED THE MAIN PAPERS.

@nadiasaifur: Thanks for the post, ever since with this forum I've got lot of help but the bad side of this forum is there are lots of information which are making confusion!
@nahel: Thank you. I'm thinking I'll go for notary!

nahel vai,
its really an exceptional case.though its good that they give u another opportunity.anyway i m in this forum.after trying many times i m able to register n can post something.i was interviewed on 9 january.the co kept all photocopy of papers n passports of me n my husband.she give us a blue sheet marking AP.we submitt that sheet on gate 3 on that day.she told us "amader kisu processing baki ase.segulo korte somoi lagbe.amader processing hoe gele amra apnake phn korbo."n still waiting for the call.our all papers was ok she told us.but didnt say anything.i m really being very upset day by day.pls comment on this post.what may happen.

@zahid bhai...yes,CO keep our all photocopy of only educational certificates,pcc and nid cards.She returned all other original & photocopy,even my bank statement
& property statement.She said she didn't ask for those.Thanks for the wishes brother.

@Tasfia:Do not tense.u will get ur visa.APmay take a few weeks to six months.So stay cool and wait for a good news.When were u interviewed?WE WERE INTERVIEWED ON DECEMBER 1 AND STILL WAITING FOR CALL.

hello everyone,

hope everybody is doing fine. how are u all, i am fine by ur prayers.

@s.mobarok: nothing to worry anymore , just wait untill the 2nd week of march, i think everything will be fine. but if u hav all of ur family members photocopy of the dsp 230 then u must keep it with u when u r going to visit the embassy. according to zahid vi if u get the name of ur children and wife as beneficiary name then i think you allredy sent ur dsp 230 but by there mistake they maybe lose ur wifes and childre's copy.

one more thing could be happened sometimes do like that because they want to make sure that u are the same person or not who sent dsp by himself, if u did that then u must tell them so confidently that u sent it. i had the same experience may be i forget to post on my visa interview experence taht
co told me that we donot hav ur dsp 230 from where it is ?
i said confidently that i must send it to u, may be ur doing some mistake, then they told me after 1 or min yes they have my dsp230. i was also the beneficiar and my wife was the main applicant so tahts why they did it with me, actully they tried to get a chance. but u allredy provieded ur wife and childrens dsp photocopy so no need to worry. everything will be fine.

@tatina: donot change anything on ur processing time that will be best for ur case.

thanks everyone....

Hallow everyone,

Today i got my 2NL. Pray for me and ttania and those who r going to this month and next month Interview.

Thanks