• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 winners from Bangladesh

guys i have a same problem like nazdv. as i am the principal applicant and when i apply for dv visa 2011 on 2009 i have filled my husband name on the following way ---
first name: ABU MD.
Middle Name: Mokhlesur
Surname/last name: rahman

but in the first notification letter form dsp-230 i hve have filled my husband name on the following order.
first name: ABU
Middle Name: MD. Mokhlesur
Surname/last name: rahman

and in my husband's mrp passport it also dsp-230 form wise. i have have send an email about this matter on kcc but the reply that they will attach this thing on my case. and there is no error or mistake on my husband's name. so i want your advice guys about this matter. we both have old expired hand written passport and it doest contain first, last and middle name issue. only our mrp passport has this thing. so plz advice me.

Nomanrupa, actually its not that kind of problem of my passport as u thinking, i just want to say its happend to all or not only to me, my actual problem is the process of my PCC. I have go with a wrong procedure of my PCC, for this reason i post.

I am happy to see ur post, thanks a lot for ur response mine as ur problem. Best of luck.

Hi Mr. Zahidal and all,
I got my visa at-last on 27th Jan. (interviewed on 1st Nov, then AP) It takes 11 weeks after my visa interview. Special thanks to Mr. Zahidal for your encouragement. And thanks to all again. Hope all will get your visa in time.
M RAHMAN
DHAKA.

Congratulations M rahman

thank u brother ' MANUSH TO MANUSHER E JONNO TAI NA' IF WE HAVE THE CAPACITY TO HELP WHY WE NOT DO IT , you see Mr. Rajiv S. khanna thank's to him for this forum.
now where is your current address ? pcc should made on that address base, i think. i will write u later in details.

zahid

Dear Zahid vi,
Take my salam, and yes i agree with u, MANUS MANUSHER JONNO, we all forum member each for another, and thanks rajiv s. khana to providing this sites.
Now i am staying in dhanmondi for my job purpose, FYI i have mentioned my current job and the office location in my DSP form and also in the box of present address i mentioned my parents home(Village) address which in rangpur.
So what u says i have to collect my PCC from my village or Dhaka? (Already i applied in vill)
And today i saw one of PCC of my friend which collected from Dhaka for other reason.
He process as
1. Collect a application form from DSB office. (Which i not done)
2. Fill up the from and submitted with chalan to their local thana.(Which i done with hand written application)
3. Then collect from thana and attested form Dist. DSB officers. (Waiting)
4. Then attested from foreign ministry.(Waiting)
i have ignore the 1st 1. for my absence mind. Say some thing vi.

Thank you, zahid vi, i understand now. Vai do u trying on ambassy for any update for ur case?

Where is our other members.............it my request please u all keep in touch and discuss our problem with us, by this we may out our problem.

please see the link www.travel.state.gov/visa/visa_4760.html In their u will get the table that will assist u and also u willbe confirm about your confusion.
my home town is Barishal but by born i am living dhaka i made 1 pcc. Form or application is same .

zahid

Sabrina, Rony Da - Boudi, Himaloy , Sporsho what z up? where r u all? USA?

Best wishes from heart. Take care. Keep in touch.

From Nadia Saifur.

hi sstric36, hope u r doing fine. dear if u lived outside of ur country then u need pcc of those country, but u here in one country and also some places of this country, then this is not problem, u need one pcc, b cause pcc bcause pcc ensured that u r safe of ur current country. so for another country u need another pcc if u lived another.

so dont worry.

nadia.

Dear nadiasaifur,

Thank you again for your information. But I am still confused about where should I collect PCC? weathere from my permanent address ( Rajbari) or from present address (Dhaka)? I like to share with you that it is easy for me to Collect PCC from Rajbari.

please respond.

Hi Mr. Zahidal and all,
I got my visa at-last on 27th Jan. (interviewed on 1st Nov, then AP) It takes 11 weeks after my visa interview. Special thanks to Mr. Zahidal for your encouragement. And thanks to all again. Hope all will get your visa in time.
M RAHMAN
DHAKA.

Congratulations M Rahman !!!

So you are coming to USA instead of going to AUS :) By the way if you don't can you confirm if your profession is IT?

Thanks

Dear nadiasaifur,

Thank you again for your information. But I am still confused about where should I collect PCC? weathere from my permanent address ( Rajbari) or from present address (Dhaka)? I like to share with you that it is easy for me to Collect PCC from Rajbari.

please respond.

Dear sstric36, u ll be collect ur PCC on ur present address. so from dhaka u ll be collect.

thanks.

nadia.

i want some advice from yo guys. I called kcc and the told me that they send my second letter on 19th jan and i dont get it yet. So could any body tell how it long to get it? Another thing that suppose i lost or miss my second letter than kcc will any duplicate copy ? Though due to post office reason the duplicate copy may not reach me on time befor interview. So what will be the procedure if i lost or miss the second letter.

nomanrupa

I don't know exactly what you should do. But my suggestion is email KCC and ask them what you should do now? KCC usually replies email in 3 business days. If it is possible then you can ask them to send you the letter again or else you can go to embassy with the email reply on your interview date (if they say like this in the email reply)

By the way, when is your interview?

Thanks

i want some advice from yo guys. I called kcc and the told me that they send my second letter on 19th jan and i dont get it yet. So could any body tell how it long to get it? Another thing that suppose i lost or miss my second letter than kcc will any duplicate copy ? Though due to post office reason the duplicate copy may not reach me on time befor interview. So what will be the procedure if i lost or miss the second letter.

Nomanrupa, obviouly ita a mattar of tenzd. Normally it take one or two weeks as i stadyd in house. If it lost obvously u hav an option, same as happend to dori1979 but he's in (EU). I hope this process like to in AS (BD) also.
May allah help u to get it soon.

Dear nomanrupa,

Dont be disappointed because it will reach to your address (the address you provided in DSP 122 form) within 3- 4 weeks after the sending date. I am in the same steps as you are. my 2nd NL is sent by KCC @ 18 January and Interview date is 13th march. what is your Interview Date? I dont have any idea about lost NL. YOU can contact with KCC about this matter through 0016065267500.so be optimistic and wait with patience until you get it or can make a phone call to KCC beforehand.

wish your glorious success.

Hello everyone,

Another inquiry, does it make any trouble if holder's National ID card and DSP forms signature vary? My national id card signature is in Bangla but in DSP forms and Passports I used English. Please, do comment on this post, any suggestions will be appreciated.

@nomanrupa: All the very best wishes. :)

Hello everyone,

Another inquiry, does it make any trouble if holder's National ID card and DSP forms signature vary? My national id card signature is in Bangla but in DSP forms and Passports I used English. Please, do comment on this post, any suggestions will be appreciated.

@nomanrupa: All the very best wishes. :)

ttania thus not a measure issue, i think.
What about ur passport issue?

ttania thus not a measure issue, i think.
What about ur passport issue?

I didn't make any amendment in my passport yet! I will go for it very soon! BTW, are you really sure about the signature? Otherwise, I think I have some time for the amendment! Please, comments on this issue guys!

I didn't make any amendment in my passport yet! I will go for it very soon! BTW, are you really sure about the signature? Otherwise, I think I have some time for the amendment! Please, comments on this issue guys!

If u go any correction of ur NID the issuing date will b changed, n ambassy wants old issuing id, which older then 2008. I got those mistake of my NID after correction. Now m also tenzd, that of my NID issuing date is changed. Now i hav no any other old ID. U can see older post of ronyda, nadiasafiur, sabrina, nightingle in october, here with u can understand.

Or if u wanna correction then uv to go ISLAMIFOUNDATION BHABON, AGARGA, close to passport office, they will keep ur NID with some prove evidence(attested), after 21 workings day later u will get ur new NID.

Last edited by a moderator:
If u go any correction of ur NID the issuing date will b changed, n ambassy wants old issuing id, which older then 2008. I got those mistake of my NID after correction. Now m also tenzd, that of my NID issuing date is changed. Now i hav no any other old ID. U can see older post of ronyda, nadiasafiur, sabrina, nightingle in october, here with u can understand.

Or if u wanna correction then uv to go ISLAMIFOUNDATION BHABON, AGARGA, close to passport office, they will keep ur NID with some prove evidence(attested), after 21 workings day later u will get ur new NID.

Thanks nazdv! I've re-issued my NID in Dec, 2010, cause I've lost my old NID. Hopefully, it won't affect my case as long as my information are same, I didn't make any correction there, also I have the GD copy! Besides, I have my old passport photocopies from 2007 and some admission test card from 2003 and job ID card but I do not have any college/university id/library cards because I had to return them back after issuing my original certificates.

Hello Everyone :(

Today, I went passport office, unfortunately, there is no amendment process for MRP, they said I have to go for the same procedure as a new one go! Please, give me some suggestions who already went through this kind of situation. Any suggestion will be appreciated.

@nazdv: Do you think I should re-make the MRP again? My family/friends are telling it's not major thing to worry about but I'm really worried you know the Name thing is a real mess. Please, reply as soon as you can! Thanks for your support.