• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 winners from Bangladesh

Hello Everyone :(

Today, I went passport office, unfortunately, there is no amendment process for MRP, they said I have to go for the same procedure as a new one go! Please, give me some suggestions who already went through this kind of situation. Any suggestion will be appreciated.

@nazdv: Do you think I should re-make the MRP again? My family/friends are telling it's not major thing to worry about but I'm really worried you know the Name thing is a real mess. Please, reply as soon as you can! Thanks for your support.

I understand ur situation, m also one kind of u. Confusion is very much play with me also. Once u have any confusion about ur process it drive way u in healllll rest of the time. As i knew u fill ur edv without enter ur last name.
Try to be think as below-
If u hav no last name then how can u got ur name and fill in edv form, so in that i think case NLN in edv from is ok.
NLN is not ur name and it doesnt contains ur certificate, that u have write in passport.......so what u think wanna go for anather or relaxxxxxxxx
Best wishes for u.

I understand ur situation, m also one kind of u. Confusion is very much play with me also. Once u have any confusion about ur process it drive way u in healllll rest of the time. As i knew u fill ur edv without enter ur last name.
Try to be think as below-
If u hav no last name then how can u got ur name and fill in edv form, so in that i think case NLN in edv from is ok.
NLN is not ur name and it doesnt contains ur certificate, that u have write in passport.......so what u think wanna go for anather or relaxxxxxxxx
Best wishes for u.

Don't know, so much confusion around my head, anyways, I sent an email today to KCC, let's see what they got for me. From this forum some said, it's okay, it's not a major issue, some says to go with emailing at KCC but I don't think they will have any right answer for this situation, however, I wanted to go with the thought and so did I. Now just waiting for the reply from them.

Thanks Naz and to everyone. Be blessed.

BWT, in another forum section some guy wrote April's cut-off number for Asia region is 19250! Lets counting from now! All the best wishes for the Interviewees. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Onece Again We all expect a gathering of our OLD HERO'S here.
@Metroloy,
@Nightingle,
@Rony1985,
@Sabrina_,
@Nadiasafiur,
@Sporsho,
And many of many many of.......Plz plz a comment "Hi"

Hello Everyone,

KCC replied me:

"Thank you for your inquiry.

NLN means “No Last Name” and NFN means “No First Name.” If this appears with your name, you failed to enter a first or last name on the entry you completed online.

The required forms should be completed using the name that appears on your passport and/or other legal documentation. Any other names you have previously been identified by, including maiden names, should be listed on question 2 of the DS 230 Part I and question 37 of the DS 230 Part II."

My all legal documents contains my name as "Name: Tania Akter", but my passport does contain my name as "First Name: TANIA, Last Name: AKTER". What should I do now? Please guys do comments on this issue.

Tania,

At the end your name has same set of words everywhere. I don't know about what you should do. This kind of problem is very common in Bangladesh. In my case also I had problem with middle name as my name is X.Y. Abcd Efgh. At the end things were fine I got visa and now I am in USA. I hope and believe that should be fine. So don't worry and put you concentration on other side of your interview.

Wish you all the best.

Thanks Zahidal brother, hopefully things will be fine soon! Most probably I will make the passport again with the Last Name set as blank! Thanks everyone who tried to help me out here, all the very very best for the interviewees! Be blessed! :)

@nazdv,when you will give mail to KCC?
what is your papers status? Please give me a that list here: hummay.kabir@gmail.com
All the Best.

@nazdv,when you will give mail to KCC?
what is your papers status? Please give me a that list here: hummay.kabir@gamil.com
All the Best.

I hope tommorow may be publish the march visa bullatin after that I decide the time to send mail to kcc. Althouth my all acadamic docs, DOB, passport are ready, but I have no more older id card else some varsity admission id card. Still I am waiting for PCC after getting I will go for Madical. Hope vary soon i will publish my final preparation of my interview.
Ur mailing address is it @gmail or @gamil!
Kabir do have contact with metroloy with any personal mail? Do u discuss with him about his DOB issue, i have such problem. If u know about plz share.
BR

The Original Documents I Have To Submit:
SAEID MOBARAK

1. Passport.
2. Bank Statement.
3. Police Clearance Certificate.
4. Visa Fees Receipt.
5. Medical Report.
6. SSC Registration Card.
7. SSC Admit Card.
8. SSC Mark Sheet.
9. SSC Certificate.
10. HSC Registration Card.
11. HSC Admit Card.
12. HSC Mark Sheet.
13. HSC Certificate.
14. Job Appointment Letter.
15. Job Confirmation Letter
16. Job Experience Letter.
17. Present Job ID Card.
18. Old ID Card of Present Job.
19. National ID Card.
20. Birth Certificate.
21. Marriage Certificates.
22. 2 Photos (2"x 2").
23. DV Confirmation letter.
24. DV Appointment Letter (2nd Letter).
25. DV Forms DSP-122, DS-230.
26. Additional Questionnaire Paper with Answer Sheet.
27. Old Photos of the Family.
28. Property Statement.
29. Affidavit of support (Sponsor from Bangladesh or USA).
30. Notarized Photocopy of All Documents.

Please give me ur opinion on my list. And please also comment in which i don't need to submit.SAEID MOBARAK.

The Original Documents I Have To Submit:
SAEID MOBARAK

1. Passport.
2. Bank Statement.
3. Police Clearance Certificate.
4. Visa Fees Receipt.
5. Medical Report.
6. SSC Registration Card.
7. SSC Admit Card.
8. SSC Mark Sheet.
9. SSC Certificate.
10. HSC Registration Card.
11. HSC Admit Card.
12. HSC Mark Sheet.
13. HSC Certificate.
14. Job Appointment Letter.
15. Job Confirmation Letter
16. Job Experience Letter.
17. Present Job ID Card.
18. Old ID Card of Present Job.
19. National ID Card.
20. Birth Certificate.
21. Marriage Certificates.
22. 2 Photos (2"x 2").
23. DV Confirmation letter.
24. DV Appointment Letter (2nd Letter).
25. DV Forms DSP-122, DS-230.
26. Additional Questionnaire Paper with Answer Sheet.
27. Old Photos of the Family.
28. Property Statement.
29. Affidavit of support (Sponsor from Bangladesh or USA).
30. Notarized Photocopy of All Documents.

Please give me ur opinion on my list. And please also comment in which i don't need to submit.SAEID MOBARAK.

Great S.mobarak! U have storng preparation of ur interview. U take mostly right step but i have no idea about the mentioned bold no...2, 25, 28, 29. Is it nessary to submitted umbassy?

@nazdv; sorry it will be gmail.
@s.Mubarak, it is too much, but I am confused for your property statment.!!!!!!!!!!
It is good for everyone as I know.

@ nazdv & kabir007; those r not necessary,but i want to submit for a positive impression.
2. I have a smart amount in my account at Standard Chattered bank.
25. I have the copies of DSP-122,DS-230 which i have sent to KCC.
28. I have some properties in my own name. (worth 90 lacs TK).
29. My own elder sister is US citizen for 18 years,so she wants to sponsor me and also my elder brother wants to.

Thanks to u all for the reply. Please pray for me & all the DV winners.SAEID MOBARAK

hello everybody,
I got my 2nd letter.there is stated that at the time of interview i should be present with my family members.but my situation is I am 11th child of my parents and all other sisters and brothers are settled in different districts. it is very tough to arrange them all at a time.what should I do? I am unmarried.
I have no family photos taken previously.so what should I do?
I have a one year old bank account of my own should I collect bank statement of it? should I keep money in it?
Do you give me idea about sponsorship...? how much money or property requires to be a sponsor?
please help me providing these information.
thank you all.

nomanrupa,
you can communicate with your Post office.I think you'll get your 2nd letter soon as your 2nd NL is sent exactly next day of mine.I get my 2nd NL today from my P.O...
be blessed.

hello everybody,
I got my 2nd letter.there is stated that at the time of interview i should be present with my family members.but my situation is I am 11th child of my parents and all other sisters and brothers are settled in different districts. it is very tough to arrange them all at a time.what should I do? I am unmarried.
I have no family photos taken previously.so what should I do?
I have a one year old bank account of my own should I collect bank statement of it? should I keep money in it?
Do you give me idea about sponsorship...? how much money or property requires to be a sponsor?
please help me providing these information.
thank you all.

sstric36,
"Family memebrs" means your spouse and children , if you have any. It doesn't include your parents and siblings (brothers and sisters.) Good luck.

hi all,

after many many days...hope all are well..... I will request everyone to read from beginning of that thread....will get to know everything......

anyway got visa in in usa now...if yes please let me know...i need know something those who already enter in usa............

yeaterday i got my second letter. Plz tell me what is the dv visa application fees? And where it deposit in bank or embassy.