• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 Lucky Winner from Nigeria meet here

Hi forumites, pls i need quick response to my questions. I want to know if i can start my medicals by next week without the 2nd N/L and how am suppose to about it bcos i am expecting my interview to come up by November. However, i sent my form to KCC on the 7th of July via registered mail, how soon should i expect my 2nd N/L and is there any chance of getting it before November

bro i dnt think u'll be schedule 4 interview by november becos of the time u returned ur forms, though ur CN will be current by then. I'll mail kcc to confirm the receipt of ur forms, in dia reply u'll be able to know if ur form is currently under processin or waitin processin. U av enof time 4 ur medicals. Gudluck.

please help me, my CN is so high, my 1st letter is dated from 26 of april 2010, some people received their letter later but with a low CN, I dont understand such discrepancy? do i have a chance to receive a visa ? does it matter to reply as soon as possible? I gave a call to KCC today ,they said my file is beeing processed. I am really really anxious bc i really want to end up in usa and this is a real opportunity to seize. Please help me to understand those dyscrepancies???

Has anyone with low case number receive 2nd nl

Good day to everyone may the lord see us through in jesus name. Pls i want to know if anyone have receive 2nd nl because my own has not been sent & i ll be current in oct. I sent kcc letter to request for it they said it is under processing

case no. 2011af****23**
1st: 1st apr 2010
recvd: 17 may
sent kcc: 7th june
confirmation: 28th june

Helo forumites, pls i need
ur response. I am already
current for November and
my application forms are
yet to be processed as at
22nd of August when KCC
mailed me back. I sent my
forms to KCC by 7th of July
and got receipt confirmed
by 22nd of July. Hw long
does it takes KCC to
process application, when
should i expect to receive
my 2nd N/L and when will
i be scheduled for
interview.

I received my first nl in may 2010, i sent it back to kcc in may, but i have not gotten any confirmation that it has been recieved and this is september. I sent it via dhl, what do i do? Please i need your urgent reponse

my case number is 2011af000057**

please when do i expect my current?

Helo forumites, pls i need
ur response. I am already
current for November and
my application forms are
yet to be processed as at
22nd of August when KCC
mailed me back. I sent my
forms to KCC by 7th of July
and got receipt confirmed
by 22nd of July. Hw long
does it takes KCC to
process application, when
should i expect to receive
my 2nd N/L and when will
i be scheduled for
interview.

contact kcc, to confirm the receipt of ur forms, make sure u quot ur date of birth, full name and case number. gud luk.

my wife won the lottery but her waec result bear her father's name but we apply with her marital name's, the waec was 2009 nov/dec
kindly tell me whether there is no need for her to sit for another exam or she should sit for another exam. actually she registered for the exam before the lottery but the exam is going on during the lottery registration period.
thanks

please help me, my CN is so high, my 1st letter is dated from 26 of april 2010, some people received their letter later but with a low CN, I dont understand such discrepancy? do i have a chance to receive a visa ? does it matter to reply as soon as possible? I gave a call to KCC today ,they said my file is beeing processed. I am really really anxious bc i really want to end up in usa and this is a real opportunity to seize. Please help me to understand those dyscrepancies???

Dear brother
If you are not from Egypt, Naigeria, Athiopia ... I hope you will be current next september

would you mind to answer this question please ?

Is America better than Canda ?? please explain ...

Dear All,

The good Lord that was,his and forevermore will definitely answer OUR prayers and grant US ALL VICTORY IN OUR VISA PROCCESSING.AMEN.WE SHALL COME HERE ON THIS FORUM AND GLORIFY THE NAME OF THE LORD FOR HE IS A FAITHFUL GOD THAT NEVER FAIL.

PRAISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GOD,HALLELUYAH AND THE LORD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME.

WE WISH ALL GOING FOR INTERVIEW IN THIS MONTH OF SEPTEMBER A SUCCESSFUL INTERVIEW AND TO ALL OF US AWAITING OUR SECOND LETTERS AND INTERVIEW IN THE COMING MONTHS SUCCESS,AMEN.

IT IS WELL WITH US,AMEN.

I received my first nl in may 2010, i sent it back to kcc in may, but i have not gotten any confirmation that it has been recieved and this is september. I sent it via dhl, what do i do? Please i need your urgent reponse

my case number is 2011af000057**

Please email kcc as soon as possible to know the status of your application. Please remember to quote the following the msg.
1. Complete case number
2. Full Name
3. Date of Birth in mm-dd-yyyy format only!
4. Country

Peace! Benniit
please when do i expect my current?

please when do i expect my current?[/QUOTE]

Dear brother
If you are not from Egypt, Naigeria, Athiopia ... I hope you will be current next september

would you mind to answer this question please ?

Is America better than Canda ?? please explain ...

dadadada72 ....................please answer ........

Hi guys, i received my first NL in April and my case number ends in 13,XXX when will i be current?

Hi all, Please i need your help. I got my first NL on the 22nd of April 2010. I sent it back to KCC on the 28th of April and confirmation received on the 6th of May. My problem now is that i havent heard anything from them since then my case number is 2011AF0013XXX. When will i be current? Please i need to know my next steps also. Medicals? Police reports and all what nots Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Helo everyone, pls i need ur response. KCC says it takes 8-12 wks to process an application form. I want to knw if it's 8-12 wks counting 4rm d day they recieve one's forms or 8-12 wks for processing d forms alone.

my wife won the lottery but her waec result bear her father's name but we apply with her marital name's, the waec was 2009 nov/dec
kindly tell me whether there is no need for her to sit for another exam or she should sit for another exam. actually she registered for the exam before the lottery but the exam is going on during the lottery registration period.
thanks

That is no big deal just hold your marriage certificate , the news paper publication for change of name and some traditional / white wedding pictures

hey guys,
camn i go to the interview with printed result from the website holding my scratch card? kindly reply asap

hello every1,
i heard of dis forum just recently and im so glad i did @ a tym like dis.
im 1 of d lucky dv 2011 winners with CN2011AF00009***. I would like to find out d following;

1. will i b current nov, dec or jan?

2. can i do a police report in any state in nigeria? must it be @ a particular place in lagos? and can i get d reports dat same day? and whats the cost. Also what will they require from me?

3. since medicals is only @ a particular hospital, can i schedule an appointment with them over the pone, and how many days will d medical examinations take and can i actually wait a day or so to get the results and whats the cost implication and what will they require from me as i stay very far from lagos? if any1 has their contact, i would appreciate.

4. While going for the interview, can i go with just my B.Sc notification of result or it has to be the certificate?

5. I dont have a birth certificate. where can i get 1? can it be done in any state in nigeria?

im bankin on your responses. thx

cheers! :)

hello every1,
i heard of dis forum just recently and im so glad i did @ a tym like dis.
im 1 of d lucky dv 2011 winners with CN2011AF00009***. I would like to find out d following;

1. will i b current nov, dec or jan?

2. can i do a police report in any state in nigeria? must it be @ a particular place in lagos? and can i get d reports dat same day? and whats the cost. Also what will they require from me?

3. since medicals is only @ a particular hospital, can i schedule an appointment with them over the pone, and how many days will d medical examinations take and can i actually wait a day or so to get the results and whats the cost implication and what will they require from me as i stay very far from lagos? if any1 has their contact, i would appreciate.

4. While going for the interview, can i go with just my B.Sc notification of result or it has to be the certificate?

5. I dont have a birth certificate. where can i get 1? can it be done in any state in nigeria?

im bankin on your responses. thx

cheers! :)

1. U are already current 4 november, wen did u reciv and wen did u send ur forms to kcc.
2. U can only do ur police cert in police headquarters @ alagbon, in lagos. And cost shuld be like 5k.
3. 4 d medicals, cant say much.
4. U can go wit ur degree notification as well as ur waec cert.
5. U can go and get a court affidavit of age declearation, then take it to Npc office in the state u reside, the will give u a birth cert dat is acceptable by the embasy, i stay in delta state and i'm going 4 mine 2day. I hope i'v bin able to help in a little way. Gudluck.

case number

Hello house, i know the good Lord that has started this whole thing will surely see us thru in this whole thing. Pls my question to the past winners is with the way the case number is going now pls what is the our chances here with case number of 19xxx, cos we just cant wait i.e myself and my wife to be called for our visa pick up i wont say interview cos i know is done. pls how soon would that be the way we are going with the case number now.

Hello house, i know the good Lord that has started this whole thing will surely see us thru in this whole thing. Pls my question to the past winners is with the way the case number is going now pls what is the our chances here with case number of 19xxx, cos we just cant wait i.e myself and my wife to be called for our visa pick up i wont say interview cos i know is done. pls how soon would that be the way we are going with the case number now.

I like your faith, "i wont say interview cos i know is done" It'll be done for us all in Jesus' name, amen! Peace! Benniit