• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 Lucky Winner from Nigeria meet here

Good evening every one, my husband worn this year lottery 2011, but the problem is that he wrote N/A on the column, name and address of petitioner, i don't know what to do because is case number is current for october.please i need your help.

Good evening every one, my husband worn this year lottery 2011, but the problem is that he wrote N/A on the column, name and address of petitioner, i don't know what to do because is case number is current for october.please i need your help.

madam there is no problem wit dat, he is supos to write his name and add, but kcc will undastnd. Let him start preparing also visit "dv 2010 winners from nigeria" thread 4 interview xperiences of successful members of this forum, gudluk.

Thank you very much for your concern, i really appreciate.Although i am new in this forum, i want to say that God will bless everyone that has contributed in one way or the other to people's progress and success.
I have a little problem concerning this affidavit of support, my husband friend in America said he does not have enough money in his account. i don't known if my husband can use is own statement of account.Will they accept it in the embassy. please i need your advise Thank you.

Fellow DV 2011 winners,lets keep praying to OUR creator,the a;mighty GOD cos he has promised US that he will surely do a new thing in our lifes.

Remember,he his a faithful God that never fail and will never fail.Our upcoming interviews are already a success in jesu name,AMEN.

We will ALL come here to give praises and thanks to his holy name for the good thing that he has started doing in our lifes and he will never stop doing goods in our lifes and OUR household,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is well with OUR BODY,SOUL and spirit,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to OHis for his successful interview and we are ALL happy for you.

Always remember US in prayers.May the good Lord see you everyone of US through,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hello omosede,
we are both current in oct. just got my interview date frm kcc oct 28 wen is your. pls let keep in touch so to encourage each other. we are coming back with testimony

hello omosede,
we are both current in oct. just got my interview date frm kcc oct 28 wen is your. pls let keep in touch so to encourage each other. we are coming back with testimony

Omosede,omena and ALL of US still waiting for OUR 2nd letters and interview date,I wish everbody a successful interview and VISA GRANTED,AMEN!!!!

The good Lord has already decree that success is OURS on this forum and the Lord that perfected for our seniors (2010 DV winners) will perfect ALL that concerns US and fulfill our heart desires,AMEN.

It is well with our body,soul and spirit,AMEN.

Omosede,omena,i wish u successful interviews ahead in jesus,AMEN.

Go there and get ur VISA's...

Can any1 tel me d series
of medical examinations
dat maks up d medical.
Secondly, i made a
mistake in my Dsp 230
form & i contacted KCC abt
it giving them d right
information, will they help
me effect it?, and lastly, i
snt my forms on d 7th of
Oct, i hope dis is not too
late

my daughter was not included in the Visa lottery but I wrote her name/picture in the form I returned back to KCC,some people said I don’t any chance of getting 2nd letter and that I will be refused visa. But I have all the evidence as regard to my daughter, wedding Cert/pictures, her naming ceremony pictures, her 1 year birthday pictures, she also resemble me also I am a graduate with 5 yrs professional experience in my job.
Any chance of getting the Visa?

Hello omena, my husband sent a mail to kcc on sunday, but no reply from them. I dont know what is the problem, it does not take long for kcc to reply mails, i dont know why this is taking their time to reply.I know everyone that worn is going to make it through in jesus name Amen.

I am a winner from Nigeria,my daughter was not included in the Visa lottery but I wrote her name/picture in the form I returned back to KCC,some people said I don’t any chance of getting 2nd letter and that I will be refused visa. But I have all the evidence as regard to my daughter, wedding Cert/pictures, her naming ceremony pictures, her 1 year birthday pictures, she also resemble me also I am a graduate with 5 yrs professional experience in my job.

HI SCOPIDO, THIS IS INDEED A VERY PATHETIC SITUATION BECAUSE FROM YOUR POST, I WANT TO BELIEVE THAT YOUR DAUGHTER WAS BORN BEFORE YOU ENTERED FOR THE DV LOTTERY. THE RULE IS THAT YOU ARE TO ADD ALL YOUR CHILDREN WHEN ENTERING FOR THE LOTTERY AS FAILURE TO DO SO WOULD DISQUALIFY YOUR OWN APPLICATION. ON THIS ,I WILL LIKE TO REFER YOU TO travel.state.gov READ "DV2011 INSTRUTIONS" ITS ACTUALLY A DOCUMENT IN PDF FORMAT, AS THIS WILL THROW MORE LIGHT ON THE ISSUE AT HAND. MEANWHILE BELOW IS AN EXTRACT FROM THE DOCUMENT.

14. NUMBER OF CHILDREN – Entries MUST include the name, date, and place of birth of your spouse and all natural children, as well as all legally adopted children and stepchildren who are unmarried and under the age of 21 on the date of your electronic entry (do not include children who are already U.S. citizens or Lawful Permanent Residents), even if you are no longer legally married to the child’s parent, and even if the spouse or child does not currently reside with you and/or will not immigrate with you. Note that married children and children 21 years or older are not eligible for the DV; however, U.S. law protects children from ―aging out‖ in certain circumstances. If your electronic DV entry is made before your unmarried child turns 21, and the child turns 21 before visa issuance, he/she may be protected from aging out by the Child Status Protection Act and be treated as though he/she were under 21 for visa-processing purposes. Failure to list all children who are eligible will result in disqualification of the principal applicant and refusal of all visas in the case at the time of the visa interview. See Frequently Asked Question #11. 15. SPOUSE INFORMATION – Name, Date of Birth, Gender, City/Town of Birth, Country of Birth, and Photograph. Failure to list your spouse will result in disqualification of the principal applicant and refusal of all visas in the case at the time of the visa interview. 16. CHILDREN INFORMATION – Name, Date of Birth, Gender, City/Town of Birth, Country of Birth, and Photograph: Include all children declared in question #14 above.

NB. HOWEVER IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE A TANGIBLE REASON FOR NOT ADDING HER IN THE FIRST PLACE, YOU CAN WRITE TO LET THEM KNOW. ABOVE ALL, PRAY AND HOPE FOR THE BEST BECAUSE WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE. CHEERS!

I am a winner from Nigeria,my daughter was not included in the Visa lottery but I wrote her name/picture in the form I returned back to KCC,some people said I don’t any chance of getting 2nd letter and that I will be refused visa. But I have all the evidence as regard to my daughter, wedding Cert/pictures, her naming ceremony pictures, her 1 year birthday pictures, she also resemble me also I am a graduate with 5 yrs professional experience in my job.

HI SCOPIDO, THIS IS INDEED A VERY PATHETIC SITUATION BECAUSE FROM YOUR POST, I WANT TO BELIEVE THAT YOUR DAUGHTER WAS BORN BEFORE YOU ENTERED FOR THE DV LOTTERY. THE RULE IS THAT YOU ARE TO ADD ALL YOUR CHILDREN WHEN ENTERING FOR THE LOTTERY AS FAILURE TO DO SO WOULD DISQUALIFY YOUR OWN APPLICATION. ON THIS ,I WILL LIKE TO REFER YOU TO travel.state.gov READ "DV2011 INSTRUTIONS" ITS ACTUALLY A DOCUMENT IN PDF FORMAT, AS THIS WILL THROW MORE LIGHT ON THE ISSUE AT HAND. MEANWHILE BELOW IS AN EXTRACT FROM THE DOCUMENT.

14. NUMBER OF CHILDREN – Entries MUST include the name, date, and place of birth of your spouse and all natural children, as well as all legally adopted children and stepchildren who are unmarried and under the age of 21 on the date of your electronic entry (do not include children who are already U.S. citizens or Lawful Permanent Residents), even if you are no longer legally married to the child’s parent, and even if the spouse or child does not currently reside with you and/or will not immigrate with you. Note that married children and children 21 years or older are not eligible for the DV; however, U.S. law protects children from ―aging out‖ in certain circumstances. If your electronic DV entry is made before your unmarried child turns 21, and the child turns 21 before visa issuance, he/she may be protected from aging out by the Child Status Protection Act and be treated as though he/she were under 21 for visa-processing purposes. Failure to list all children who are eligible will result in disqualification of the principal applicant and refusal of all visas in the case at the time of the visa interview. See Frequently Asked Question #11. 15. SPOUSE INFORMATION – Name, Date of Birth, Gender, City/Town of Birth, Country of Birth, and Photograph. Failure to list your spouse will result in disqualification of the principal applicant and refusal of all visas in the case at the time of the visa interview. 16. CHILDREN INFORMATION – Name, Date of Birth, Gender, City/Town of Birth, Country of Birth, and Photograph: Include all children declared in question #14 above.

NB. HOWEVER IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE A TANGIBLE REASON FOR NOT ADDING HER IN THE FIRST PLACE, YOU CAN WRITE TO LET THEM KNOW. ABOVE ALL, PRAY AND HOPE FOR THE BEST BECAUSE WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE. CHEERS!

Omosede,

We are ALL wishing you a successful interview ahead.Remember the Lord has already perfected all that cocerns ur interview and its already a success and VISA GRANTED in jesu name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We will ALL laugh on this forim,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good day everyone, i don't know what is happening.We sent a mail to kcc to tell us when is our interview date, but kcc has not yet reply and is going to a week now.i am worried because my husband case number is current for this month.Can some one tell me what to do. Thanks.

Helo house, i need to knw if its realy necessary 4 one's international be disvirgined to increase the one's chances.

Hi Omosede

Good day everyone, i don't know what is happening.We sent a mail to kcc to tell us when is our interview date, but kcc has not yet reply and is going to a week now.i am worried because my husband case number is current for this month.Can some one tell me what to do. Thanks.

I emailed Kcc last Sunday inquiring about the confirmation of my forms. In the msg, I quoted my details. They replied me yesterday telling me that because my date of birth in message was not in the format mm-dd-yyyy and for security reasons, they will NOT disclose anything to me. So, if yours was like that, please re-send the msg asap! Peace! Benniit.