• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 Lucky Winner from Nigeria meet here

My point is that, i have already sent my forms to KCC and in the DSP-230 form where we have name and address of petitioner i wrote nothing there. Please tell me the implication of this. I hope i won't have problems with this?. Secondly, must my O-Level certificate be from my high school or can i use a GCE O-Level certificate.

Goodday house I sent back my NL since May thru a regular mail but registered and KCC have not confirmed reciept and am not feeling comfortable I just email them. I hope it gets there.Can someone tell me when i will be current?

Case Number: 2011AF00017XXX
Entered lottery: 20TH November, 09
NL received: MAY 8TH
Sent NL to KCC: MAY 26TH
2nd NL received: Not Yet
Police report: Not Yet
Medicals: Not Yet
Interview Date: Not Yet

However you can sent a mail to KCC to confirm receipt.

by starting your name, date of birth and case number. email address KCCDV@state.gov

Do not be worried as your case as already being regisstered in the presence of the Lord.

It is well with you.

My point is that, i have already sent my forms to KCC and in the DSP-230 form where we have name and address of petitioner i wrote nothing there. Please tell me the implication of this. I hope i won't have problems with this?. Secondly, must my O-Level certificate be from my high school or can i use a GCE O-Level certificate.

shakky,

you will not disqualify, and can also use High school or GCE, no fuss about that.

One love

Thanks you chaps for shedding morelights in the forum
My CN is 2011AF00057***, I hope tobe
current sometimes next year.
May God bless all particpants. Amen

Last edited by a moderator:
When Do I Contact KCC?

Dear Brothers,

It has been confirmed by FedEx that my DV-230 & DSP-122 forms have safely reached KCC today. I am humbly asking the whole house that when do I contact KCC, as I made a mistake dating the forms? Thanks

Peace!

Benniit

Joequi,
thanks a million and congratulations on your interview. pls still keep in touch with us on the forume we need people like you to encourage us.
thanks

Joequi,
thanks a million and congratulations on your interview. pls still keep in touch with us on the forume we need people like you to encourage us.
thanks

omena,

Great people in DV 2009 & 2010 were there for me, i will always be there for you guys.

One love

Dear Brothers,

It has been confirmed by FedEx that my DV-230 & DSP-122 forms have safely reached KCC today. I am humbly asking the whole house that when do I contact KCC, as I made a mistake dating the forms? Thanks

Peace!

Benniit

My brother,

What do you mean by case number waiting, you should know your case numberoooooo.

You can mail KCC after one month.

Joequi,
thanks so much. pls i have a question i did medicals in june and i might be current in october do you think the medicals and police report is still valid or i should get another one. pls respond

Joequi,
thanks so much. pls i have a question i did medicals in june and i might be current in october do you think the medicals and police report is still valid or i should get another one. pls respond

Medical report last for six months while police report last for just 3 months, therefor it will be important for you to go for another police report.

One love.

thanks alot. i will wait when am current then i will do my police report again

omena,

August bulletin will be out Monday/Tuesday or Wednesday, so look out for the bulletin, you might be current then.

One love.

joequi,
i dont know if you are a nigerian if you are where did you get your birth certificate? and how did you get it. i need to get my birth certificate. thanks

Hi Joeql, can u give please me a clue of the types of question that are being asked at the interview

joequi,
i dont know if you are a nigerian if you are where did you get your birth certificate? and how did you get it. i need to get my birth certificate. thanks

omena,

i am a Nigerian, go to your National Populatio Commission office in your state. They will issue you a birth certificate. When you get there, they will advise you on what to do.

Hi Joeql, can u give please me a clue of the types of question that are being asked at the interview

My brother,

go to Dv 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria, you will find a lot of questions asked in the interview, including mine.

Please you need go through all the pages of DV2010 thread for more experience.

C. ADVANCE NOTIFICATION OF THE DIVERSITY (DV) IMMIGRANT CATEGORY RANK CUT-OFFS WHICH WILL APPLY IN OCTOBER

For October, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2010 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:
Region ................................All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA..................... ....................9,000

Except:
Egypt............................................5 ,550
Ethiopia.........................................7 ,450
Nigeria........................................... 7,450

ASIA.............................................9 ,000
EUROPE.........................................9,6 00
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS)...................1
OCEANIA..........................................3 50
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN....450

joequi,
hey i guess amb current octorber just saw the bulletine abeg remember me for your prayers oh. i went to Npc in lagos for birth certificate and they told me what to do thanks alot