• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 Lucky Winner from Nigeria meet here

Quick question on Passport with wife's maden name. The wife had the passport before marriage and marriage took place after NL. Is it neccessary for the wife to update the passport to include her husbands name? In the U.S. it is perfectly okay for wife to keep her father's name but i'm not sure if this is the same in Nigeria. Any help????

Brothers n sisters which way are we heading to in life? Jesus is saying to us, that He is not coming soon but He is already coming, He says He frowns bitterly at UNFORGIVENESS and that He is coming for a HOLY PEOPLE. What direction are u heading to, Heaven or Hell? Cos they are both REAL. Many of our friends and family are in hell wishing they have the opportunity u and i have now, and dats the opportunity to repent.

Hello kenny, i concur....

dvlottery.state.gov/ESC/ should be the link to check the dv2012 result, but it can't give me the access to do that, as it is still displaying the old story of the 22,000 result info; or has the link been changed. my browser is explorer 9, pls. how can I check my result.

Quick question on Passport with wife's maden name. The wife had the passport before marriage and marriage took place after NL. Is it neccessary for the wife to update the passport to include her husbands name? In the U.S. it is perfectly okay for wife to keep her father's name but i'm not sure if this is the same in Nigeria. Any help????

There is nothing wrong .she can use the passports.